❤️ Various ET News

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yeah I try hard not to be too tough on myself! My main goal is just to get myself healthier for the long run. I’m actually an average weight for my height but I feel like I need to stop with all the junk food. I go overboard with it. I’m just lucky that I have a pretty fast metabolism or I’d be the size of a balloon by now haha Thanks for the words of encouragement :icon12:
Nahhh we often forget that celebs get a LOT of help and I’m just here to keep reminding everyone. Lol

Good, that’s a healthy goal to have. I no longer have that kind of metabolism and there’s a certain body type that I want to maintain on me, so I’m very conscious of what I eat on the daily.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Since last year, I stopped eating junk food. It was so difficult for me to do it because I love junk food so much. But now, I’m better without them. My tip is forget the diet, just eat health food and drink water. Also I was doing exercise every 6 days a week. Good luck, girls. If I did it, you can all do it! :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Since last year, I stopped eating junk food. It was so difficult for me to do it because I love junk food so much. But now, I’m better without them. My tip is forget the diet, just eat health food and drink water. Also I was doing exercise every 6 days a week. Good luck, girls. If I did it, you can all do it! :)
That’s why this quarantine has a silver lining to it. Outside food has always been my biggest struggle in terms of junk food so now that I’m too paranoid to eat out, hopefully I’ll get out of the habit of eating out now! Already almost one month strong haha Ramadan is around the corner for me so that will keep me occupied for even longer. Thanks

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I look at them and....go...aww....that would be nice (the fit body).....

As I eat what I want/crave and be satisfied and happy.....

Then I go awww....I should really do better....

But also me.....nom...nom...soo good...mmm...food....hahaha

I'm not hard on myself or is obsessive about it....but summer reminds us if it and when we see bad pictures hahahaha

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I used to be thin before but when I began working as a call center agent I gained weight but thankfully not too much. Been trying to lose weight too for health reasons though I admit out of all Thai celebs I like Chompoo, Bella, Stephanie's bodies the most.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
what does Tor is saying here please ?
http://instagr.am/p/B-v1Nq7pLkz/
He just kind of said when him and the others first met Aff they didn’t know what to expect. He didn’t know if he would be able to approach or talk to her easily since she seems very reserved, soft, and sweet. He said he got used to her afterwards since they would have to solve issues during the set together and realized Aff is just like everyone else and you can engage in great conversations lol. Those weren’t the exact words for word but that pretty much sums it up.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
He just kind of said when him and the others first met Aff they didn’t know what to expect. He didn’t know if he would be able to approach or talk to her easily since she seems very reserved, soft, and sweet. He said he got used to her afterwards since they would have to solve issues during the set together and realized Aff is just like everyone else and you can engage in great conversations lol. Those weren’t the exact words for word but they pretty much sums it up.
Merci beaucoup !

bit

sarNie Adult
Matthew and Lydia finally were released from hospital after being in isolation and treatment for 1 month

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Who knows, maybe they were advised by the doctor to redo their PS or maybe their noses melted or something. Theses actors do stay in the sun a lot and do have to keep up their beauty and eveytime they go under the knife, it’ll never be the same.
Mo just got her nose done again. This one will never stop, but where do she get all that money for PS though? Is it that cheap in Asia?
http://instagr.am/p/B_Mi7gWnApa/

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Anne has always looked way older than her actual age even during her prime. She always looked older than her p’eks. Now Ch3 is seriously crazy for letting her pair up with someone that looks so young. Like fine she can be in a older woman younger man lakorn if she wants but why does it have to be with James Ji? He’s the most young looking A-lister! Someone who looks older than her age paired with someone who has such a baby face. I’m annoyed clearly :risas3: