❤️ Various ET News

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Dang is Kao pairing up with Got or Peach? I’m sorry I am not a fan of Mo so Kao better not be rai.
I heard she's pairing up with Peach. It's great to see them again, they had chemistry in Hormones and that movie together. Also they looked so good in the fitting! Kao better not be nang rai even though she would definitely kill it. I'm not really fond of Mo's acting.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard she's pairing up with Peach. It's great to see them again, they had chemistry in Hormones and that movie together. Also they looked so good in the fitting! Kao better not be nang rai even though she would definitely kill it. I'm not really fond of Mo's acting.
I’m not fond of Mo either and especially after her ig live, I cannot see her as a nangek. Peach doesn’t get pek roles but Got has so that would mean Kao might not be the main nangek?

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I’m not fond of Mo either and especially after her ig live, I cannot see her as a nangek. Peach doesn’t get pek roles but Got has so that would mean Kao might not be the main nangek?
We still don't know whether it has two equal main leads or only one with less significant main lead but I just hope Kao is the main girl in both scenarios. But yeah they seem to push Got so idk. I'd prefer Peach to be pek to be honest

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah Mo is just blah after her Ig live incident. I think Kao mentioned there isn’t really like a pranang in the lakorn and that everyone has their own importance. The height difference between Kao and Got is sooo big though :love: Finally peach is getting back into acting!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
For sure hi-so people will chase Toey now that she and Alek broke up. Crazy how this pandemic ruins relationships. And most excuses for break ups are not that believable

Bow signed to CH3? If her career will flourish like Chompoo why not? Everything is a risk and she's still young. Pairing her with Nadech? Finally a new pairing to look forward to!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I created this thread five years ago, and I’m glad it’s still active.
Bow Maylada signed a five years contract with CH3.
Many people at Pantip Thai forum including myself are looking forward to her lakorn with Nadech since both of them can sing, a new pairing, and with the top production house.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm sure Kao is the Main Nk.....even if they have their own :story:

My gut feeling/vibe feels like a kao/got pairing....we'll see

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I created this thread five years ago, and I’m glad it’s still active.
Bow Maylada signed a five years contract with CH3.
Many people at Pantip Thai forum including myself are looking forward to her lakorn with Nadech since both of them can sing, a new pairing, and with the top production house.
OMG I never thought I'll get to see this thread's creator these days but thank you so much for creating this <3 I feel so happy to meet people with the same passion for Thai lakorns and Thai industry in general so I'm very grateful!
I'm eagerly looking forward to Nadech and Bow's lakorn too. Such a breath of fresh air