❤️ Various ET News

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Weir renewed his contract with CH7 and has two upcoming lakorns
http://instagr.am/p/CB71ISqHW8u/
Ever wonder what a lakorn of him and Bella would look like? Like almost all of the celeb couples have done one together and most are the product of working on one together. We'll never see Fatherland and they're both sticking to their channel so we won't ever see what they look like on screen.
Out of all the couples, I think their wedding's guest list(if they do get married) would be the most interesting.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Ever wonder what a lakorn of him and Bella would look like? Like almost all of the celeb couples have done one together and most are the product of working on one together. We'll never see Fatherland and they're both sticking to their channel so we won't ever see what they look like on screen.
Out of all the couples, I think their wedding's guest list(if they do get married) would be the most interesting.
Why was Fatherland never shown on theaters? We would see a lot of interactions from CH3 and CH7 artists as well as freelance actors in their wedding!A lakorn with them can happen if either of them leaves their channel, or they can make a movie without leaving their channels.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Something about having to do with the film being critical of the Thai government. The movie is about the (very real) violent unrest between Buddhists and Muslims in Southern Thailand.
It would be interesting because we rarely see different channel stars interacting with each other unless it's AIS lol. These channels act like a multi-generation family and they all stick together..
Both Bella and Weir just renew more their contract with their respective channel so that's unlikely. A movie could very much be a possibility but how likely would it be for a romance or romcom?

bit

sarNie Adult
Chompoo doesn’t need to act in lakorn anymore, she secured her life as Hi-so already.

Her two sons are so cute. Is it Storm that looks like his father? He is becoming quit a meme in Thailand with all his face reaction:)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Highest paid Thai actors and actresses as of 2020

250,000 Baht per episode
Weir Sukollawat Kanarot

180,000 Baht per episode
Mai Davika Hoorne

150,000 Baht per episode
Pancake Khemnit Jamikorn
Ananda Everingham
Min Pechaya Wattanamontri
Noon Woranuch Phiromphakdi
Baifern Pimchanok Wisetphaibun
Kwan Usamanee Waithayanon

85,000 Baht per episode
Mario Maurer
Barry Nadech Kugimiya
Pong Pongnawat Kulratanarak
Yaya Urasaya Sperbund
Chompoo Araya A. Hargate

80,000 Baht per episode
Bella Ranee Campen
Pope Thanawat Watthanaphuti
James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

70,000 Baht per episode
Great Warin Thapanyakan

60,000 Baht per episode
Son Yook Songpaisan
Ying Rattha Pho-ngam

50,000 Baht per episode
Alexandre Thiradech Methawarayut

* 3,000,000 Baht per Lakorn
Aum Patcharapa

Som123

sarNie Hatchling

250,000 Baht per episode
Weir Sukollawat Kanarot

180,000 Baht per episode
Mai Davika Hoorne

150,000 Baht per episode
Pancake Khemnit Jamikorn
Ananda Everingham

85,000 Baht per episode
Mario Maurer
Barry Nadech Kugimiya
Yaya Urasaya Sperbund
Chompoo Araya A. Hargate

80,000 Baht per episode
Bella Ranee Campen
James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

70,000 Baht per episode
Great Warin Thapanyakan

60,000 Baht per episode
Son Yook Songpaisan
Ying Rattha Pho-ngam

50,000 Baht per episode

Aum Patcharapa
Wow im suprised min pechaya and baifern were paid higher than NY, but why all ch3 a listers were paid lower than others

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Chompoo doesn’t need to act in lakorn anymore, she secured her life as Hi-so already.

Her two sons are so cute. Is it Storm that looks like his father? He is becoming quit a meme in Thailand with all his face reaction:)
Yes he is! I would love to pinch his cheeks lol. The twins are secured and they are future hiso bachelors when they grow up.

bit

sarNie Adult
How is Mai Davika paid so much per episode, nothing against her but seems odd

I wonder how much my boy Mik gets paid.
Mai Davika is considered an international star, as a model. Her instagram international followers are also high. She kinda carry the Thailand flag on international fashion show.

So it’s not really far fetch to have her rate very high. She is a good actress anyway.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Please the better not do our girl like that LOL. To Imagine her from being paired up with Weir and Mik just to end up being paired with Poh is no words:facepalm:
I'm kinda concerned about Yadech fans too since they're so insecure when one of them is paired up with other people. Btw they really need to stop with that same clothes thing, it's getting old. And maybe it's just me but if they're paired up with someone who is a risk to their status of koojin (for example Mark and Yaya had great chemistry but barely any promotions. I know they said they were busy but I think it's not all) , ch3 tend to not give them lots of promos.
I agree with u guys that Nadech is too content with his status right now, he knows he's their favorite boy so whether his lakorns flop or his roles are boring, it doesn't concern him. Personally I think his acting is good but if he's not ambitious at all, he can't grow as an actor.
He is the Kareena Kapoor of Ch3 :p

pikachu

sarNie Egg

250,000 Baht per episode
Weir Sukollawat Kanarot

180,000 Baht per episode
Mai Davika Hoorne

150,000 Baht per episode
Pancake Khemnit Jamikorn
Ananda Everingham

85,000 Baht per episode
Mario Maurer
Barry Nadech Kugimiya
Yaya Urasaya Sperbund
Chompoo Araya A. Hargate

80,000 Baht per episode
Bella Ranee Campen
James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

70,000 Baht per episode
Great Warin Thapanyakan

60,000 Baht per episode
Son Yook Songpaisan
Ying Rattha Pho-ngam

50,000 Baht per episode

Aum Patcharapa
Where do they get this numbers from? Personally I take lists like this with a grain of salt cause 8/10 they’re wrong. There a quite a a few stars, for example, Mark, Kim, Bow, James, Mik, etc that I’m very confident get paid more than some of the names included in this list.

I don’t believe Great would be getting more than them, in fact I would have placed him lower or at the same pay as Boy

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

250,000 Baht per episode
Weir Sukollawat Kanarot

180,000 Baht per episode
Mai Davika Hoorne

150,000 Baht per episode
Pancake Khemnit Jamikorn
Ananda Everingham

85,000 Baht per episode
Mario Maurer
Barry Nadech Kugimiya
Yaya Urasaya Sperbund
Chompoo Araya A. Hargate

80,000 Baht per episode
Bella Ranee Campen
James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

70,000 Baht per episode
Great Warin Thapanyakan

60,000 Baht per episode
Son Yook Songpaisan
Ying Rattha Pho-ngam

50,000 Baht per episode

Aum Patcharapa
Damn, Aum is the queen! She still gets paid a whole lot!
I’m surprised Bella is getting paid less then some others at ch3 even when she brings in the best ratings than most actors.

meringue

sarNie Egg

250,000 Baht per episode
Weir Sukollawat Kanarot

180,000 Baht per episode
Mai Davika Hoorne

150,000 Baht per episode
Pancake Khemnit Jamikorn
Ananda Everingham

85,000 Baht per episode
Mario Maurer
Barry Nadech Kugimiya
Yaya Urasaya Sperbund
Chompoo Araya A. Hargate

80,000 Baht per episode
Bella Ranee Campen
James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

70,000 Baht per episode
Great Warin Thapanyakan

60,000 Baht per episode
Son Yook Songpaisan
Ying Rattha Pho-ngam

50,000 Baht per episode

Aum Patcharapa
It is reasonable to assume that the actors and actresses earn most of their money from advertisements and appearances functions than from filming lakorns.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Channel 3 stars might get paid less but they raked in the money through commercials and advertisements so in the end they actually make more. Channel 7 stars no matter how famous I feel they somehow always get overshadowed by channel 3. Lakorns aren't where the money is at though so the numbers could be right. It's just a step to a bigger pie equation. Once you set a name for yourself as the pra'ek or n'ek then everything else follows. The stars themselves know that lakorns aren't their bread and butter. It just gives them a better opportunity.