❤️ Various ET News

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Ch3 want Yaya to win which is why they left Belle and Mai out. If they were nominated one of them would probably win, especially Bella.

I hope Baifern wins this, but I doubt it. Like someone else said Thai awards are not about acting.

Boomerseng

sarNie Egg
whoever wins for the lady (either Baifern, Yaya, davika) i think it’s deserving, can’t take credit away from them. But in the end Ch3 and nataraja are at fault for leaving 2 main competitors out.

bit

sarNie Adult
I’m suprised these award show didn’t let producers themselves nominate their good work. It will be a lot more diverse.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Do they not have any other actors to nominate besides the 2 James. What made their roles so special that they get selected? Anyway, after all these years the award shows hasn't changed no matter how much they think it's prestigious.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, but I was thinking they could at least pick Yaya and then one of those girls lol. Just my thought of course. I guess last year they didn’t really have any good lakorns either so they didn’t know who to pick for the guys lol.
Wait, how many actors can each channel submit in each category?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Is Sammie going freelance or not continuing her contract with ch7??
http://instagr.am/p/CDprIQyplIk/
Whoa it’s saying rumor that Janie is going to have a comeback and play a lesbian role with Sammy once Sammy’s contract is over by the end of the year? I could be reading this wrong lol. I don’t think Sammy will be renewing and she will either be a freelance or go to Ch3 since it says the lakorn will be Ch3. I bet most likely a freelance though.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Whoa it’s saying rumor that Janie is going to have a comeback and play a lesbian role with Sammy once Sammy’s contract is over by the end of the year? I could be reading this wrong lol. I don’t think Sammy will be renewing and she will either be a freelance or go to Ch3 since it says the lakorn will be Ch3. I bet most likely a freelance though.
Wow, that’s a totally different and challenging role for Sammie and Janie if it’s true. Damn, I was hoping Sammie would get to pair up with Weir or BigM next.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, that’s a totally different and challenging role for Sammie and Janie if it’s true. Damn, I was hoping Sammie would get to pair up with Weir or BigM next.
I know! I’ve been waiting for her to pair with both of them :( I know BigM even mentioned wanting to pair up with her.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Lmaoo My boy Mik is cursed why do the ladies he pairs up with suddenly leave :
Pooklook, bow, now Sammie, Steph is out of the picture too

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Quick question because i didn’t watch thong ek. But that had high ratings and got talked a lot. Was their performance not memorable or what? It seems No one is mad about Kim and Mario not getting nominated.
Kim was doing her typical high pitched voice overracting and Mario was nothing to write home about