❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
Considering if you win this peagent you can use it as steping stone to become an actress/celebs, hi-so life people are going to use all means to win this.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I honestly not surprised that theres a lot of cheating bts for these beauty pageants. Some are just all beauty on the outside and honestly no brains.
What's wrong ?
One of the manager/caretaker for a contestant became a staff of the miss universe pageant committee and a lot of shady crap bts. She wanted to sit out on a activity and took her manager with her to meet up with management for the committee. In her entry form she didnt fill him out as her manager/caretaker.

Apparently cheating in other pageants happens often if you're willing to pay the "price" for final 5 and the crown. And there's a whole group mission that does the same thing in different pageants
Thank you

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Wtf her current boyfriend is only 20 and shes like 33. Oh god i dont see this guy helping and supporting her with this baby of theirs.
The new dad hasn't seen the baby yet. Was that whatsapp chat of a male Russian model circulated true? The male model should be careful. God knows when she will chase after him. Good thing is he is not based out of Thailand else he situation will be like Mike's.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
The whole Mike and Sara situation just gets messier and messier. She finally admits that she was pregnant, during that time the rumor came out about a single mom, and she gave birth to her daughter Emily, who is 2 months now. She has a Russian boyfriend/fiancé. They were supposed to get married, but covid happen. And I think this may have been a root cause of Mike fighting for custody.

http://instagr.am/p/CGAMKlrHtIK/

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
The whole Mike and Sara situation just gets messier and messier. She finally admits that she was pregnant, during that time the rumor came out about a single mom, and she gave birth to her daughter Emily, who is 2 months now. She has a Russian boyfriend/fiancé. They were supposed to get married, but covid happen. And I think this may have been a root cause of Mike fighting for custody.

http://instagr.am/p/CGAMKlrHtIK/
Wow a whole mess!!! Whole time about the single mom I was thinking Annie Brooks lol

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Omg....she is such a liar. I hope he does fight and get full custody.
Yep! People are noticing too. In the recent interview she said that Mike basically gets jealous and doesn’t want her to have a boyfriend. And she said she gives in every time he asks.

Oh yeah she mentioned in the interview that she’s still with her bf/fiancé, it’s just that he’s not in Thailand at the moment, probably due to covid.

http://instagr.am/p/CGATCkMg-L-/

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Yep! People are noticing too. In the recent interview she said that Mike basically gets jealous and doesn’t want her to have a boyfriend. And she said she gives in every time he asks.

Oh yeah she mentioned in the interview that she’s still with her bf/fiancé, it’s just that he’s not in Thailand at the moment, probably due to covid.

http://instagr.am/p/CGATCkMg-L-/
I bet she will never marry that Russian BF of hers.. There was a chat circulating where sara mentions she wants to be a single mom and wanted a sperm donor.. COVID is used as an excuse. Mike didn't wanted to financially support all of saras relatives who were on paper employed as nanny,chauffeur,house help etc with exorbitant paycheck. Anyway he has now withdrawn his petition for joint custody and instead will be deposit money in his son's name which the son can get later..

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I bet she will never marry that Russian BF of hers.. There was a chat circulating where sara mentions she wants to be a single mom and wanted a sperm donor.. COVID is used as an excuse. Mike didn't wanted to financially support all of saras relatives who were on paper employed as nanny,chauffeur,house help etc with exorbitant paycheck. Anyway he has now withdrawn his petition for joint custody and instead will be deposit money in his son's name which the son can get later..

She's trying to spin it and manipulate the public. I hope he does fight for full custody.