❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think when it comes to celebrities wedding, Rain and his wife just seemed sweet with their small wedding. They were huge, super stars but didn't have an out there wedding. These stars can afford a grand wedding but those that decided to have an intimate one comes across like it's about them as a couple rather the occasion itself. Anyway, everyone has a preference but I always find small wedding so meaningful.

As far as Matt goes, she looks tired. I think she didn't realize how big the battle would be to start a relationship with someone like SK (and doing the wrong way). What exactly is she getting out of the relationship? I mean, marriage isn't even her goal. If she makes it with him, more power to her. If not, well lesson learned (hopefully)
I felt her hurt from the interview. She said she has no problem taking responsibility.....but it was hurting her family and her co-workers.

She state she isn't good at being a dara outside of acting on the screen. She feels that she say and do from the moment. She thought of being her true self. She learn now that it is more complex than that and has learned from it.

I dunno what she want to gain from SK. I feel she is just following her impulse and just doing it.

I get it. After my break up from my long term BF. I did and tried things I never did...broaden and challenged myself....

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
The Koojin work when you don't really work with anyone else. You can do the fan service when you have event together but don’t overdo it and should know when to stop and please don’t play the touching service if you are not dating in real life cause it’s normal for fan to speculate and have hope. It’s a good decision if Mookda stop them and not going with the flow.
We can’t compare Kem/Mookda and Mik/Bow. Mik/ Bow know each other long time ago since 2014. I love the couple when they don’t denied they are a couple when they become serious about their relationship and don’t take forever to confirm they are dating.
i thought mookda still goin with the flow? hahaha i just saw her video feeding Kem meatball/sushi at filming set today. Obviously her action is not parallel from what she said in the interview.

bit

sarNie Adult
Matt has more western way of thinking, being open about how she see and talk about things. but it doesn't always sit well with how Thai see their dara.

They want the proper, shy away type of dara, you can be madame who sell young one to hi-so but if you pretend that you are very modest, always doing good deed nang'ek. Nobody will blink an eye. Even reporters will cover you up.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Matt has more western way of thinking, being open about how she see and talk about things. but it doesn't always sit well with how Thai see their dara.

They want the proper, shy away type of dara, you can be madame who sell young one to hi-so but if you pretend that you are very modest, always doing good deed nang'ek. Nobody will blink an eye. Even reporters will cover you up.
Eg Aum Patchrapa. She is well known for introducing actresses to Hi-Sos and politicians. Yet her career never suffered. She even hit her long time BF Todd Sina with Stilletos in full public view and yet nothing affected her career.. Aump is one lucky woman.. If someone else did what she did their career would have suffered a lot..

bit

sarNie Adult
Eg Aum Patchrapa. She is well known for introducing actresses to Hi-Sos and politicians. Yet her career never suffered. She even hit her long time BF Todd Sina with Stilletos in full public view and yet nothing affected her career.. Aump is one lucky woman.. If someone else did what she did their career would have suffered a lot..
Hehehe...she is a teflon in the industry, stilletos, golf club, she used them all. Her manager knows how to play the game. In a way she was lucky too, it all happen long before social media viral became a thing.

Matt doesn't has that kind of backup, all she did was date SK whom already at the time separated from his wife, yet people treat her like she is the reason for the divorce.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Daras getting married lately as if pandemic does not exist. So envious. Here where I live we cannot even invite everyone since we will be criticized for breaking the quarantine protocol.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I think when it comes to celebrities wedding, Rain and his wife just seemed sweet with their small wedding. They were huge, super stars but didn't have an out there wedding. These stars can afford a grand wedding but those that decided to have an intimate one comes across like it's about them as a couple rather the occasion itself. Anyway, everyone has a preference but I always find small wedding so meaningful.

As far as Matt goes, she looks tired. I think she didn't realize how big the battle would be to start a relationship with someone like SK (and doing the wrong way). What exactly is she getting out of the relationship? I mean, marriage isn't even her goal. If she makes it with him, more power to her. If not, well lesson learned (hopefully)
Song-Song couple had the most lavish wedding only for it to end bitterly and so soon... Thankfully they created no mess in the media..

pikachu

sarNie Egg
This Matt situation is so perplexing. I still don’t understand what she did wrong. ‘She reaps what she sows’. How???. Honestly Asia is the worst place to be a star, especially as a woman.

It’s crazy to me that people see what’s happening as being mostly justified, but that a few people are being extreme, whereas I see all of it as extreme. In my country people may be like “why would you date HIM?” But it wouldn’t lead to a hate and harassment campaign. Even if they broke up people would might make fun, and it would definitely spur some great Twitter threads but no one would even think to approach her family.. especially in real life. It’s really not that deep.

You’d think she actually committed a crime. In fact I don’t see actually criminals in the Thai ET being treated like this. It’s soo over the top.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Yup, watched a little of their wedding. Now her fans are thinking she's good with Hyun Bin again. Anyway, she seemed like someone that would be best being single.
Her fans don’t think so. In fact they are angry at the reports because it’s bringing her more hate. They don’t want her linked to anyone, because she always get harassed when that happens.

It was a rumour spread by gossip sites, it reached the public, and revived some couple fans (both from their time together as a in real life couple, and from their old dramas). Both sides denied it. But in the end it became ‘SHK fans are spreading it’, so couple fans became only SHK fans, ‘SHK is trying to latch on to HB’s popularity’, etc.

No matter what, the woman’s side always loses.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Her fans don’t think so. In fact they are angry at the reports because it’s bringing her more hate. They don’t want her linked to anyone, because she always get harassed when that happens.

It was a rumour spread by gossip sites, it reached the public, and revived some couple fans (both from their time together as a in real life couple, and from their old dramas). Both sides denied it. But in the end it became ‘SHK fans are spreading it’, so couple fans became only SHK fans, ‘SHK is trying to latch on to HB’s popularity’, etc.

No matter what, the woman’s side always loses.
Soompi says, hello. They are pretty active in there. Some seemed to know more then let on. I don't see anything wrong with it. If old flames can reunite then go for it. They are adults, love doesn't discriminate against exes. But yes, the shippers thread in soompi is alive and kicking. Those are the ones that has been with her for ages, and considered to be a hard-core fan of her and them too.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Soompi says, hello. They are pretty active in there. Some seemed to know more then let on. I don't see anything wrong with it. If old flames can reunite then go for it. They are adults, love doesn't discriminate against exes. But yes, the shippers thread in soompi is alive and kicking. Those are the ones that has been with her for ages, and considered to be a hard-core fan of her and them too.
Lord I haven't been in Soompi for ages !

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lord I haven't been in Soompi for ages !
I go there and check on their Chinese dramas thread. Once in a while I go to the shipping or kdramas. I don’t know, I find the shipping thread interesting. More so than most because the time and effort the fans do the digging and examine everything just fascinated me.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
I’m not denying there are couple fans, the issue I have is labelleing them ONLY her fans. Why not say Hyun Bin fans? It’s stuff like that gets her a ton of hate.

For example look at the situation with Fern and Torn and the trouble shipper fans have been causing, sending hate to his girlfriend, being over possessive, etc. Now imagine if instead of calling them couple fans, you only called them Fern fans. It places all responsibly and blame on Fern, anytime they do something stupid, she gets hate for it, it becomes her responsibility to ‘control’ them, her fans gain a bad reputation, Tor meanwhile becomes the victim of Fern and her fans and gets sympathy.

That’s basically what’s happened to SHK. Words have power. They are couple fans. It’s a distinction people have been making easily- koojin vs individual fans, so I’m not sure why that’s stopped for SHK.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I’m not denying there are couple fans, the issue I have is labelleing them ONLY her fans. Why not say Hyun Bin fans? It’s stuff like that gets her a ton of hate.

For example look at the situation with Fern and Torn and the trouble shipper fans have been causing, sending hate to his girlfriend, being over possessive, etc. Now imagine if instead of calling them couple fans, you only called them Fern fans. It places all responsibly and blame on Fern, anytime they do something stupid, she gets hate for it, it becomes her responsibility to ‘control’ them, her fans gain a bad reputation, Tor meanwhile becomes the victim of Fern and her fans and gets sympathy.

That’s basically what’s happened to SHK. Words have power. They are couple fans. It’s a distinction people have been making easily- koojin vs individual fans, so I’m not sure why that’s stopped for SHK.
I think some of Hyun Bin's fans are stuck in his crash landing shippers thread lol. But there are a few here and there that's in SHK/Hyun Bin shipper thread. Most or majority of the people in there are SHK first and the couple second. These are her loyal ones that has been following her career since it started. A lot in there would abandon Hyun Bin before they abandon SHK. So therefore, they are more her fan than the couple.

If people can't distinguish between Fandom then not sure it bothers me. These celebrities make gazillion money than an average person would ever dream of their lifetime and if it gets out of hands they have high power lawyers to hunt the cray cray down. I don't know, I'm not one to get offended by what labels are being given. Because there are more important things...like life :) SHK might be given a hard time at some point in her life. But my goodness, she’s glowing, seemed happy with riches that's untouched by other celebrities in Korea. So, at the end of the day, she’s in a good place. More than half the people in her country perhaps more. I think she has grown to where other people's voice doesn't bother her much. If she gets through that divorce of hers and still raking in money from endorsement deals...I honestly don't think she cares much if people out there are being labeled her fans or couple fans or half a fan.

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
UGH, watching this made me so mad. The dude backed up into Lydia's parents' car and shamelessly played the victim and apparently threatened them to take responsibility (asking for money?) for his doing but when he found out that Lydia's parents had a dashcam, he immediately got back into his car and drove away. Why are there people like this. Lydia's parents' were lucky they had a dashcam and the bus driver as a witness. Also, good on Lydia's dad for staying calm in this situation. It's ridiculous.

http://instagr.am/p/CINqKE-BU78/

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
UGH, watching this made me so mad. The dude backed up into Lydia's parents' car and shamelessly played the victim and apparently threatened them to take responsibility (asking for money?) for his doing but when he found out that Lydia's parents had a dashcam, he immediately got back into his car and drove away. Why are there people like this. Lydia's parents' were lucky they had a dashcam and the bus driver as a witness. Also, good on Lydia's dad for staying calm in this situation. It's ridiculous.

http://instagr.am/p/CINqKE-BU78/
Wow I saw that!!! It’s crazy what people will do for some money! I’m so glad they had the cam because he could of easily lied on them!