❤️ Various ET News

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone solve this blind item from daradaily -https://www.instagram.com/p/CNkizjKBB_q/?igshid=1x504ux7xxg03

I talks about a popular channel 3 actor whose contract is about to expire.
Also, I finally read the whole article and the article states that this is a big name from Ch3. One of their loved child's. All his lakorns always trend and are popular. He starts with the M sound. He has a big fan base. They said once covid tones down, be ready for the big announcement and he will definitely have work right after. This is also suppose to be a big shocker because people will be surprise he is really leaving to be a freelance since he has such a name for Ch3. He's someone you think of right away when you talk about Ch3.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I would say Mark first then Mario would be next. As for Mai, I don’t think he fully established himself to the point of the other 2 M yet. He's starting to get more lakorns and as prime time but if I think of channel 3 popular pra'ek Mai wouldn't be the first person that comes to mind. Mario I can see going freelance and wouldn't be shock but Mark leaving would be a shocker though.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm pretty sure Masu is leaving but I don't think he's popular where you think of Channel 3 when you see him. He's more of a rising star.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Mai and Masu can leave and nobody will be concern. While they have fanbase, them going freelance isn’t a big news.
Exactly, that's why I really think Mark but wow, I just can't see him leaving lol. Don't get me wrong, wouldn't mind seeing him with some other girls from other channels though. I like seeing him with new pairings so I'm all for it!

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ooo it would be quite shocking for Mark to leave but he fits the description the most. He did say he wants to get married and start a family by 32. I guess going freelance gives one more freedom in the amount of work they want to take up.

bit

sarNie Adult
Mario has nothing to loose if he is still with CH3, he is mostly known as movie actor outside. He do lakorn mostly like it's his hobby. CH3 doesn't restrict his job.

It will be interesting if it's Mark because Kimmy is still with CH3, unless she is also going freelance after her contract ends.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Oh Mark, I hope Yaya will leave too. Does anyone knows when her contract will expire? I never heard anything about her contract news before

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Oh Mark, I hope Yaya will leave too. Does anyone knows when her contract will expire? I never heard anything about her contract news before
I have never heard NY or MK mention any contract word during their media interactions. We never know when their contract was renewed and when it will end...

Sacred

among...
I have never heard NY or MK mention any contract word during their media interactions. We never know when their contract was renewed and when it will end...
I thought Yaya renewed her contract at the same time as Mario? Last year? Maybe earlier.
Don't know about Kim.
Nadech said last year he's not going to leave Ch3.