❤️ Various ET News

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Well, maybe l’m the only one who doesn’t want big ch3 stars become freelance. I don’t like majority of other channels’ storyline - too extreme for my taste sometimes. And honestly don’t like most of freelance actors who are mostly b- or c-listers. But that’s just my opinion.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly speaking, I think its about time ALL Thai celebs become freelance. The possibility of pairings is unlimited. CH3 recycles their dramas so much! Maybe freelance will give the opportunity to create new stories. Its about time Thailand!
Just like in K-dramas where actors are handled by agencies instead of TV networks

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know what this is about? Pinkploy fans seem to be angry about it.

Maggi posted about covid and like working while feeling sick and be open about it from the get go. Fans took it as if she was upset that Pinkploy was still onset even when she felt sick. Like kinda blaming PP. Fans then said but Maggi is vacationing on yachts so why are you blaming others when you are also doing things that are risky.

In my opinion though, I feel like the message was was more towards the production team saying why force PP to work when she wasn't feeling like her usual self but Maggi deleted it afterwards and that's why people think its cause it was meant to shade Pinkploy. Like why delete if you said it wasn't meant to shade and harm anyone.

I am not taking sides and don't really know the whole situation but I don't think PP knew she had covid. I think she just thought she might have had very minor symptoms like a common cold. Everyone has different symptoms and react differently to it. In my opinion, it’s always best to stay home even if you feel anything small cause nowadays you just don’t know. I’m a teacher and we have to fill a survey every day and even if you have a headache, they want you to stay home and you won’t be cleared in the survey.

I also understand why Maggi was upset cause that is her health and also her moms. Her wording could have been better though especially when you are in the public eye. I think it was probably best to address the person or people personally then post it. Which is why she deleted it because it caused backlash. I just think fans are not happy cause they think it’s kinda wrong calling people out when you are ALSO out living your life like there's not a pandemic going on.... and constantly vacationing and posting.

Last edited:

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
Yup, that's the business part of it. But if they are going that way then she needs to hold off her relationship with tyfoon. She can't have it both ways. The fans will feel duped by her. They are passionate about the couple so she has to make a decision. Business or personal. In the generation of koojin it's one or the other.
We don't know if she has a bf or not. And if yes, we don't know if she has told Kem about the other guy or not. We don't know if Ning told them to openly flirt with each other to gain publicity or not. The koojin fans are the one who help generate buzz for them. They never admit they are a couple. They still have another lakorn together, why not playing along and keep the interest up? Kem is a young guy, and Mookda is a beautiful girl. It's normal for a young guy to have a crush on a beautiful young girl, even if she has been taken or not.

At the end of the day, if they are not together, they shouldn't be blamed, they never said they were an item anyway. And the flirting can just be fan service, if someone invests themself emotionally too much in it, it's their problem, they need to grow up and grow out of shipping actors and actresses together.

Do you think people in showbiz keeps fans' interest by alway being honest in what they do?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
We don't know if she has a bf or not. And if yes, we don't know if she has told Kem about the other guy or not. We don't know if Ning told them to openly flirt with each other to gain publicity or not. The koojin fans are the one who help generate buzz for them. They never admit they are a couple. They still have another lakorn together, why not playing along and keep the interest up? Kem is a young guy, and Mookda is a beautiful girl. It's normal for a young guy to have a crush on a beautiful young girl, even if she has been taken or not.

At the end of the day, if they are not together, they shouldn't be blamed, they never said they were an item anyway. And the flirting can just be fan service, if someone invests themself emotionally too much in it, it's their problem, they need to grow up and grow out of shipping actors and actresses together.

Do you think people in showbiz keeps fans' interest by alway being honest in what they do?
It takes guts to be an honest person in the industry as there seemed to be a lack of it.

Mookda should be ok with the bashing then. If she provided false hope and make the fans believe there is something there when there are not then the fans aren't to blame here. There are rumors for a while about her and Tyfoon. Usually rumors start with a little bit of truth. If a rumor starts in the industry something is usually up. If what she says, that she’s into older guys and light skin and by all accounts Kem isn't it. If she knew her heart isn't with Kem then don't go flirting like something is there.

Fans are invested for a reason. But if from the get go they feel like Mookda and Kem are good friends then they probably understand that as most fans are open minded into celebrities dating or dating other people. I have watched Mookda and Kem videos. If it was someone that didn't know better they would have definitely thought something is between them. So sometimes, the responsibilities lies with the celebrities. They are the ones that most times fuel the flames or create a narrative. I am ok with whomever Mookda dates. Whatever makes her happy. She is still young so who knows where it'll go. But at the same time...she can't have it both ways. She can't be talking to someone on the side and then act like she's an item with her on screen couple. And if they find out she's playing the fans the bashing will be relentless. I mean, some fans put veteran detectives to shame. If it's out there they'll find it lol.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Maggi posted about covid and like working while feeling sick and be open about it from the get go. Fans took it as if she was upset that Pinkploy was still onset even when she felt sick. Like kinda blaming PP. Fans then said but Maggi is vacationing on yachts so why are you blaming others when you are also doing things that are risky.

In my opinion though, I feel like the message was was more towards the production team saying why force PP to work when she wasn't feeling like her usual self but Maggi deleted it afterwards and that's why people think its cause it was meant to shade Pinkploy. Like why delete if you said it wasn't meant to shade and harm anyone.

I am not taking sides and don't really know the whole situation but I don't think PP knew she had covid. I think she just thought she might have had very minor symptoms like a common cold. Everyone has different symptoms and react differently to it. In my opinion, it’s always best to stay home even if you feel anything small cause nowadays you just don’t know. I’m a teacher and we have to fill a survey every day and even if you have a headache, they want you to stay home and you won’t be cleared in the survey.

I also understand why Maggi was upset cause that is her health and also her moms. Her wording could have been better though especially when you are in the public eye. I think it was probably best to address the person or people personally then post it. Which is why she deleted it because it caused backlash. I just think fans are not happy cause they think it’s kinda wrong calling people out when you are ALSO out living your life like there's not a pandemic going on.... and constantly vacationing and posting.
Thanks. Actuall someone else also answered too. To anyone that’s curious, the backslash is because, Maggi made multiple posts like this. Basically she posted, deleted after she got backlash, made another post, deleted that one, then made more posts acting innocent and brave, talking about how everyone should be supporting each other. However while doing that she made a few more snarky posts on her Instagram stories taking digs at Pinkploy, (the previous posts were on her feed).

I wasn’t a fan but I thought she was okey. Now I have a negative opinion about her. Especially considering the actions of Pinkploy’s other co-stars, who were also affected. They showed their COVID test results, wished her well and went into quarantine. Writing this made me realise that Maggi didn’t wish her well or send her a message of support. She just took digs at Pinkploy while she’s down and feeling sick. Her behaviour is very fake, low and bitchy. I can’t stand two faced people.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks. Actuall someone else also answered too. To anyone that’s curious, the backslash is because, Maggi made multiple posts like this. Basically she posted, deleted after she got backlash, made another post, deleted that one, then made more posts acting innocent and brave, talking about how everyone should be supporting each other. However while doing that she made a few more snarky posts on her Instagram stories taking digs at Pinkploy, (the previous posts were on her feed).

I wasn’t a fan but I thought she was okey. Now I have a negative opinion about her. Especially considering the actions of Pinkploy’s other co-stars, who were also affected. They showed their COVID test results, wished her well and went into quarantine. Writing this made me realise that Maggi didn’t wish her well or send her a message of support. She just took digs at Pinkploy while she’s down and feeling sick. Her behaviour is very fake, low and bitchy. I can’t stand two faced people.
I'm disappoint in Maggi. :( I'm a fan of Maggi and PP but now this happened. I feel super bad for PP. She get it worst than any of her other peer (actresses.) When her lakorn isn't getting high rating other actor bad her and now this. I thought Maggi would have been more of a support and wish PP well since she older and know more and been in the internment longer. This make me will look at Maggi different now. :facepalm:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm disappoint in Maggi. :( I'm a fan of Maggi and PP but now this happened. I feel super bad for PP. She get it worst than any of her other peer (actresses.) When her lakorn isn't getting high rating other actor bad her and now this. I thought Maggi would have been more of a support and wish PP well since she older and know more and been in the internment longer. This make me will look at Maggi different now. :facepalm:
Yeah, I’ve noticed that about Pinkploy. She gets a lot of hate and I really wonder why. She seems like a very sweet and nice girl. Her looks may not be for everyone but I personally think she is a pretty girl. They just need to style and do her hair a certain way because she has stronger features than others. Also, her personality seems very cute and down to earth. Every time channel 7 or their Fan pages posts their stars I see nice comments but when Pink is posted I see some mean comments like “tired of her” “you don’t have anyone else” etc. in Thai language, of course. Like don’t get me wrong, there are still nice comments but there are also mean and ugly comments directed to her for no reason. Its less common to see them post that to other daras that get posted though.

Also, I wanted to add that people always say she’s getting promoted too much but honestly compared to Mookda and Pupee, she isn’t. Those two are getting and have paired up with more top pek’s like BigM, Mik, Weir and better productions. Pinkploy hasn’t really paired up with a top pek yet and she’s stuck with productions like Dida and Dara which are bottom tier of Ch7. Most her peks are newbies or someone that switches back and forth like Louis.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
At the end of the day we really don't know these daras.

I take everything with a grain of salt.

Salt looks like sugar and sugar looks like salt.

Snippets.

Like everyone hating on noon for years about the break up...10 yrs later it was Kade being trashy....ect....ect...

They are just ppl...human with a job as dara...I don't idolize any of them....

bit

sarNie Adult
Oh Noon and Kade, it always woman who get the short end of the stick.

There is always a source for all the blinds, it’s not some random thought by reporters. Work is hard enough without having to imagine some news.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Lool Noon and Kade is a great example, especially considering how after his interview where he admitted to cheating, when Todd or Noon said something shady, comments on here didn’t seem to understand why either of them would have animosity towards a man that; cheated on her, made her get hated on, cast their relationship in a bad light due to all the claims of her being a gold digger (which she still gets today), publicly victimised himself for personal gain, increasing the hate they both received, never apologised and only admitted to cheating years later for publicity, glossing over how badly he treated her both during AND after they broke up.

I remember reading a comment about how they couldn’t believe Kade could cheat.. they then started praising the way his wife looks and bashing Noon’s appearance. To top it off they started talking about Noon’s fertility because she doesn’t want to or hasn’t been able to get pregnant and Kade wanted kids, implying that his behaviour was justified.

I thought people would call them out but others just continued to criticise Noon and Todd, calling them insecure, speculating on her marriage and basically continuing the narrative of “Noon is a gold digger in it for the money.”

Even years later, with fans aware that it was Kade that cheated they still managed to bash Noon and deflect from Kade’s bad behaviour. Fans are usually more lenient towards male celebrities than female stars. They are very understanding with men, but they have higher standards for women for both talent and behaviour.

twister02

M♥K
What's up with Porsche and his ex? I keep seeing them on Daradaily but not sure what's going on.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
What's up with Porsche and his ex? I keep seeing them on Daradaily but not sure what's going on.
EDIT: His ex said that her ex beat her and she got cheated on. She didn’t mention any names. People started coming to Porsche’s page and accusing him and a famous web page said it was him.

Porshe is suing the webpage and commenters, not the girl. The girl never mentioned names but everyone else is accusing Porshe so he’s suing to clear his name.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
His ex said that he beat her and she got cheated on. Porshe said that’s not true and he never wanted to being this to the public but now that’s it out he said she was abusive and he showed the scar that he got from her. I believe he’s suing now for her false claims and for degrading his character. I guess we will wait and see the outcome.
Who is Porshe dating now ? If I am not wrong it was this girl who said she learnt her lesson and she wouldn't back with after they broke up. They went back together afterwards.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Who is Porshe dating now ? If I am not wrong it was this girl who said she learnt her lesson and she wouldn't back with after they broke up. They went back together afterwards.
No, it’s not that girl. It’s another girl named Grace. She has had a boyfriend for a while now so I’m unsure what’s going on and why this is all of a sudden surfacing.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
His ex said that he beat her and she got cheated on. Porshe said that’s not true and he never wanted to being this to the public but now that’s it out he said she was abusive and he showed the scar that he got from her. I believe he’s suing now for her false claims and for degrading his character. I guess we will wait and see the outcome.
Okay, I’m sorry! I finally actually listened to the video. Anyways, the girl posted about some ex beating her, not saying it was Porshe or anything. Porshe said they don’t really have any issues. It’s been four or some years so he didn’t know what was going on until people started coming to his page to say nasty things to him. He said after the girl posted, everyone was saying it was him and some website posted it was him even though the girl never who it was. He’s not suing the girl cause she never said who it was but he’s suing the web page that accused him and the commenters saying things about him.

Last edited: