❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
:confused0: Recently there was a blind item about a tv station letting go of staff. People couldn’t guess which one because the clue was the station’s location often had traffic jams or some such. Which apparently, applies to all of them. Apparently the station is also still profitable, but just choose to let go of staff? If this is Ch7, I guess they are restructuring.

A lot of their actors left

nat12

sarNie Adult
A lot of their actors left
Actors leaving is one thing, but when staff behind the scenes leave it might have bigger effect on the channel’s regular operations. Plus it’s the experienced people who are leaving, cos I think basically they’re being offered early retirement so that company can cut costs.

From the looks of things, people speculate online that Ch7 might be scaling down their drama or in-house production. Which could explain their attitude towards actors leaving.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Actors leaving is one thing, but when staff behind the scenes leave it might have bigger effect on the channel’s regular operations. Plus it’s the experienced people who are leaving, cos I think basically they’re being offered early retirement so that company can cut costs.

From the looks of things, people speculate online that Ch7 might be scaling down their drama or in-house production. Which could explain their attitude towards actors leaving.
Ch7 is trash....they treat their ppl like trash

Omm is fighting cancer and they terminated his contract.....

I'm not surprised they are doing what they are doing now

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
I always said, maybe Channel 3 lacks good scripts, sometimes their actors don’t do their best, but at least Channel doesn’t fire them for stupid reasons like Channel 7. In fact, they’re even keep their stars during scandals, i.e Matt and Songkran saga, Pat’s cheating scandal and the list goes on. That’s why most of their veterans are still there. So yeah, Ch3 is the best in my eyes.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch3 is a lil better.....by not dropping ppl casually

But they under appreciated their daras and is inflated with too many people....

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Ch3 is a lil better.....by not dropping ppl casually

But they under appreciated their daras and is inflated with too many people....
Lol, no, Ch3 is miles better. What’s so good in Ch7? Their cameras bad, lighting is bad, most of their actors are fugly looking and cannot act. They don’t care for people who’s there for ages i.e Now, Sammy, Om. Yes, maybe Ch3 has a lot of people, but at least these people are pretty to look at and have some acting chops. Ch7 is occupied with people looking like they’re coming from streets and have no idea how to act lol
I only agree that ch7 has eyes for better storylines, but overall their production sucks.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ch3 has a better eye for talent for sure. I feel like if you put their newbies together with Ch7’s, Ch3 newbies look far better at a glance.

The worry is how on earth will they be able to manage that huge number of artistes on hand? Their scripts are lacking & they aren’t able to give opportunities to many of them. Another reason is that viewers aren’t really watching lakorn anymoreconcept of media that dominates the attention of the masses no longer exist. I saw an interesting comment the other day. This person said that even if NY were to debut at this moment, they might not be able to achieve that explosive level of popularity that they got years ago.

Ch3 is trying to overcome that huge challenge by getting stars who already have a significant fanbase e.g. the kids from BL dramas. Whether or not they can successfully cross over is yet to be seen.

Ch3 also lost staff a couple of years ago. I think they had layoffs when their channels merged when they moved to full digital. I feel like the effect of this is really visible when it comes to certain things, but most obviously is programming, marketing & events, especially on social media. Their online presence is now mainly limited to 3+ app. Which is good and understandable, but on social media I feel like their presence is really lacking, especially compared to OneHD/GMM.

Compared to how crap Ch7 treats their staff, Ch3 is much better. In spite of the layoffs, people can generally see how their staff, both on and off camera, tend to stay with the channel for a long time. I think the case of Ch7 and Om contrasts greatly with how Ch3 treated Por T years ago.

But yeah, Ch3 really needs to invest in better scripts. Their scripts really need to catch up to this decade.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol, no, Ch3 is miles better. What’s so good in Ch7? Their cameras bad, lighting is bad, most of their actors are fugly looking and cannot act. They don’t care for people who’s there for ages i.e Now, Sammy, Om. Yes, maybe Ch3 has a lot of people, but at least these people are pretty to look at and have some acting chops. Ch7 is occupied with people looking like they’re coming from streets and have no idea how to act lol
I only agree that ch7 has eyes for better storylines, but overall their production sucks.

That is subjective of talent and hoe storyline are...

I'm solely talking about treatment of their "people"

Ch3 is inflated with too many Daras that they don't know what to do with ....therefore many Dara get neglected

Ch7 is trash in how they treat their Dara and staff....from this recent firing....they are wicked strict and is more bias/favorites.

I grew up watching both ch with my mom...I rarely watch either 1 of them....I don't like their storytelling/scripts

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ploy C and Tupee is rumored to be seen with each other and comments on ig

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ploy C and Tupee is rumored to be seen with each other and comments on ig

Oh… this has been gossip for a few weeks now. First was a blind, then after news that she broke up with her gf, this gossip came. He has already said they’re just friends. But we’ll see.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I grew up watching both ch with my mom...I rarely watch either 1 of them....I don't like their storytelling/scripts
Cos their scripts & plots are stuck in the 90s? Or at least early 2000’s. Like seriously, Ann is such a major producer on that channel and her productions are so stuck in those unconstructive & old-fashioned plots.

Currently Mor Luang is doing far better than Tai Ngao Tawan in terms of ratings (both tv and online). I hope Ch3 finally gets the idea of how much audience tastes have changed.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Hope so, because aside from Ch3, Ch7 still consistently gets among the highest ratings across all channels, so I doubt they would take note. Look at their actors/actresses for example. No matter how talented they are, Ch7 wouldn't give a crap about them.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hope so, because aside from Ch3, Ch7 still consistently gets among the highest ratings across all channels, so I doubt they would take note. Look at their actors/actresses for example. No matter how talented they are, Ch7 wouldn't give a crap about them.

High ratings is now 6-9.....they rarely reach double digit now....

Not High ratings at all....

Ch 7 average 3--6

Gmmtv/1 hd....

I been with 1hd recently ...watched...enjoyed and finish 3 of their lakorns

Sky fall remake.....

They upgraded the N'rai....she wasn't a villian just to be a villian....she was forced and expressed she didn't want to do it...that she has dreams and goals....then character development

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oh… this has been gossip for a few weeks now. First was a blind, then after news that she broke up with her gf, this gossip came. He has already said they’re just friends. But we’ll see.

Definitely flirting...on ig...seen hanging out often

I feel ploy is just craving love.....unfortunately for her all her relationships so far has not been successful....