❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
Lakorn Petra Neuremit, Mike and Mookda lakorn, they were hoping it will a hit just like other time travel romance but getting 3-4 is pretty low for CH7
Can see that the channel spent a lot in making this drama. But people keep comparing it to BPS. Which is unfortunate, but can’t be helped. Cos they used same locations, prop and wardrobe team as the BPS movie.

Ch7 just needs to bank on their strong suit; musicals and action lakorns. They're always a ratings hit.
I think they’re losing too many people to make their usual staples successful. Recently Ch3 is showing that they can make action lakorn succeed too. Recent lakorn with Denkhun & Pop got decent feedback.

bit

sarNie Adult
Dunno yet. But apparently she’s deleted photos of him from her IG. And he announced that he’s taking a break from social media. I hope not though.

There’s break-up rumours for 2 other couples: Tongtong & Best, and Matt & Songkran.
Tongtong and Best better go to school, it’s so juvenile. The dad being involve and all.

bit

sarNie Adult
What's the deal with Tongtong and Best?
The gossip was the boyfriend wanted to break up but afraid of girl’s dad
People pointed at Best and Tongtong
Then the dad came out saying the guy was freeloader, living in his house, not paying a single cents, even beating his daughter

So now it’s a verbal match between the two and netizens trying to find who is at fault

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt and Songkran been having rumor of them breaking up in the past, surprised they last this long, but wouldn't be a shock if they split. Usually rumors that never go away always has some truth.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
The gossip was the boyfriend wanted to break up but afraid of girl’s dad
People pointed at Best and Tongtong
Then the dad came out saying the guy was freeloader, living in his house, not paying a single cents, even beating his daughter

So now it’s a verbal match between the two and netizens trying to find who is at fault
Wth? I know celebrities are not always saints but beating people is not something that they want to risk their career over. Tongtong is now one of the lovechilds of Khun Boy so it's even harder to believe he did that. Don't get me wrong, if he did that he deserves anything that comes to him. It is just that it is hard to believe he would not learn the lesson after the incident of Nat Thepassadin. If my memory serves me right, guy was promoted to praek in 2009 in Artit Ching Duang and had the bright future ahead but after the incident where he beated his girlfriend, he became a seconday, rai character that was never promoted again.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Wth? I know celebrities are not always saints but beating people is not something that they want to risk their career over. Tongtong is now one of the lovechilds of Khun Boy so it's even harder to believe he did that. Don't get me wrong, if he did that he deserves anything that comes to him. It is just that it is hard to believe he would not learn the lesson after the incident of Nat Thepassadin. If my memory serves me right, guy was promoted to praek in 2009 in Artit Ching Duang and had the bright future ahead but after the incident where he beated his girlfriend, he became a seconday, rai character that was never promoted again.
:O so that’s what happened…
He seems to have such a loving relationship with his wife and kid. Hopefully he has changed for the better

bit

sarNie Adult
Matt and Songkran been having rumor of them breaking up in the past, surprised they last this long, but wouldn't be a shock if they split. Usually rumors that never go away always has some truth.
Songkran is the cliche rich Hi-So playboy who don’t know how to grow up. Surprised Matt lasted so long with him.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Songkran is the cliche rich Hi-So playboy who don’t know how to grow up. Surprised Matt lasted so long with him.
I think if she can hang onto him until he past a certain age, they might make it till the end. But that would be such an exhausting task considering a break up rumor is always there. He has no incentive to grow up because the privilege of being whomever he wants is the same. Imagine living your life with someone, through your prime. And at the end...results came out to be, nothing. Matt might be too afraid to let it fail. She has too much to lose.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I think Songkran’s dad tried to do some damage control, he posted a photo of the couple and said they’re doing ok. And that they’re just bickering like all couples do.

Rumors of Tui and Pinky secretly dating? I saw briefly on Khao Sai Kai that there’s a rumor of pinky moving in with Tui and that they’ve been secretly dating. Apparently Tui is helping her with her case too.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I think Songkran’s dad tried to do some damage control, he posted a photo of the couple and said they’re doing ok. And that they’re just bickering like all couples do.
Saw that and was thinking this feels very familiar? Wasn’t his dad against his divorce from Aff too?

rae

sarNie Adult
Saw that and was thinking this feels very familiar? Wasn’t his dad against his divorce from Aff too?
Yes he was, he even said that Aff is his only daughter in law.

Not sure what's going on with Matt and Songkran but it wouldn't surprise me if they did break up. There are speculations that they have both moved on with someone else already.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes he was, he even said that Aff is his only daughter in law.

Not sure what's going on with Matt and Songkran but it wouldn't surprise me if they did break up. There are speculations that they have both moved on with someone else already.
Yeah, seems like it. Like others here I’m also honestly surprised that they lasted this long.