❤️ Various ET News

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Their lakorns will now be handled by gmm. I think one of their management will go open up their own company. They said all their actresses and actors have full rights to decide what they want to do after this. Those poor kids. Some barely just started.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They're most likely gonna be free agent because nowadays, you don't need to be contracted to lead in Exact lakorns for One HD then we have other channels like GMM, True Life, PPTV, and so forth.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks for the updating about Por health. Nice and happy to hear that TV3 would cover all the hospital bills.

Por! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This is Nong Mali, Por's two years old daughter.     Many people didn't know he has a daughter.   He must be a private person and must have kept his personal life very low key.

He's still in critical condition and the team of doctors still monitoring his progress closely.    There's still bleeding on his left lung so they are continuing to give him more blood, and he's still on Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenator : ECMO.

They are keeping him sedated so he can have more rest and need not feel the pains.     He's not too pale like before and his coloring is coming back.    Por's dad came out to thank everyone for their support, encouragement, and prayers.

Khune Somrakn, the CH3 general manager, met with Por's parents and assured them that they don't have to worry about Por's medical expenses.   CH3 will take care of his medical bills.

I'm just glad that he's still with us and his lakorn with Maya already done filming.    He will have a new lakorn with Ja for Master One production, and they said they will wait for him to get better.   

credit Pantip Thai Forum

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
What?!?!?!! He has a daughter? So cute!!!! Sending more prayers, when did he get married? Or is she adopted or what?!? Mindblown, so glad to hear that he's recovering. Such happy news today!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He didn't get married. They had her out of wedlock and the news reporters asked him in the past about this. People speculated if his girlfriend was pregnant and whether he took her far away to give birth in private. Por denied it but he lied because here she is, his two year old daughter. They've been dating for 10 years. I don't have  a problem with it. People rarely get married now and days before having children. However, they did sign a marriage license together according to Bow, his gf/wife. But how he managed to keep this a secret boggles my mind.

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20151113/216869.html 
http://news.sanook.com/1898954/

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
There are benefits of being contacted with the channel, one you are guarantee some salary even if you don't have work all the time, two you will eventually get some work/side jobs etc. 
But if you're not under any contact you are just a floater, and there are so many actresses/actors so it will be a challenge to fight for a job if you have no big fans base and if you're not in the spotlight all the time.  Majority of the stars will slowly disappear because you have no one to back/to push you or you're not the so call love-child of the producers, directors etc.

Regarding to P'Por I pray for him to get well and be healthy again soon, so he can read all those signatures/well wishes books thousand of peoples went to signed for him, so he will knows how much loves peoples has for him. I saw picture of some political leader went to signed well wishes for him too. 
Regarding his daughter, I believe he was dating one woman that already has kid from previous relationship, so he always kept his relationship on a down low, but they had been dating for so long, I guess is normal to just kept it quiet when they made it official or has a daughter.  I think what he did with his life is a good ideas though, too many open relationship now and too many dirty laundry to sort out when they fight etc.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
In the article, he did mention before to reporters how he planned on having children before getting married. He wants his child to be a part of their wedding. He doesn't want the child to question where they were when his/her parents were getting married. Por asked Bow about it and she didn't have a problem with it so that's fine. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow his daughter is so adorable!! I am surprised that he has a two year old child but it isn't too much of one because I knew he was with his gf for a long time and speculated that they were already living together since he never had any type news or love promos. I can't believe he was able to keep it so private, i do admired him for that. Hope he recovers soon, his family needs him. I also hope that after this, the media won't play it against him.

There are lots of long time couples that never signed a marriage paper. Majority of the politician/celebrity couples do not sign one due to legal issues. Kob/Brooke and Noosaba and Brooke's brother didn't sign one either.

Step

Mrs James Ma
James Ma's graduation is on Nov 22. He graduated from Bachelor of Arts in Business English from  ABAC University. James wants to continue studies. Congratulaion James, you made us proud :yes:

cr aarsahr

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg this brought tears to my eyes

https://instagram.com/p/-DUh-buQeh/

The caption said on behalf of his daughter Mali: พ่อปอจ๋า สัญญากับมะลิแล้วว่าจะพาหนูไปเที่ยวอีก พ่อปอต้องรีบฟื้นขึ้นมา ทำตามสัญญาที่ให้กับมะลินะค่ะ มะลิรอนานแล้ว ตื่นได้แล้วค่ะ”

"daddy Por ka, you made a promise to Mali that you would take me on a trip. Hurry up and wake up so that you can follow through with your promises. Mali has been waiting for a very long time"

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

The caption said on behalf of his daughter Mali: พ่อปอจ๋า สัญญากับมะลิแล้วว่าจะพาหนูไปเที่ยวอีก พ่อปอต้องรีบฟื้นขึ้นมา ทำตามสัญญาที่ให้กับมะลินะค่ะ มะลิรอนานแล้ว ตื่นได้แล้วค่ะ”

"daddy Por ka, you made a promise to Mali that you would take me on a trip. Hurry up and wake up so that you can follow through with your promises. Mali has been waiting for a very long time"

Awww :cry: :cry:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

The caption said on behalf of his daughter Mali: พ่อปอจ๋า สัญญากับมะลิแล้วว่าจะพาหนูไปเที่ยวอีก พ่อปอต้องรีบฟื้นขึ้นมา ทำตามสัญญาที่ให้กับมะลินะค่ะ มะลิรอนานแล้ว ตื่นได้แล้วค่ะ

OMG this brought me to tears !!! #prayforpor <3

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
A very heartfelt caption on behalf of Mali. At the age of 2, she may not know what is going on but for sure she will question about her daddy :cry:....I wish this whole nightmare will be over soon & she will get to go on trips with her daddy, mommy & other loved ones. I am pretty sure the first people he will want to see when he wakes up from being sedated are his daughter, wife & parents.

Por is a father who is fighting for his life to see his daughter again then there is another father who just does not care about his sons...sigh*

I hope this nightmare will fade away in her memory.

http://www.dailynews.co.th/entertainment/360717

Above is the link regarding Por's daughter visiting him the hospital. When I first saw her picture, I didn't even know who she was because the captions were all in Thai but all I thought was, "Aw, the little girl is such a cutie!". Who cares if Por lied about his daughter?! True fans would only support him in his best and worst. Hoping him a speedy recovery!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol Idc if he lied about his daughter cos thats HIS personal matter, so its HIS decision to tell it or not. Btw his daughter is really cute. Praying for his good health