❤️ Various ET News

sulad

sarNie Adult
Where are we going with this? At this point it does not matter who is walking the run way. I get that facts is trying to be stated, but come on, its obvious that these ladies are known in the entertainment to be even talked about. If they were not and worked as hard to be where these ladies are, no one will be even talking.

Preetam,
Poo face look like that because one of her eyes is smaller than the other. Which goes for all human being, but Poo is just more visible. Regardless, she is still a beauty.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Girl seriously what is wrong with you? Chill out. Like we get it that you hate Mai and hated the attention she is getting, hated that she is doing something. We get it.[/QUOTE
you stans really are something else. rotflmao
cant have a reasonable convo with you so please avoid and ignore me on this site. have a good day ma/sir.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She's been getting hotter and hotter. It's so sad that they we're such great friends prior. Sometime it's really not good to change that friendship status.

As for Poo, her eyes are just like mine, uneven. It's really noticeable with highlights. I think she's still super gorgeous but iya she needs to step away from the Zoolander facial pose :facepalm:. Love it that she and her bf can joke about it. :risas3:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Not understanding the hostile vibes here but I will say this, whether you're full, half or quarter Thai at the end of the day you ARE Thai. Nothing is more upsetting than seeing people try to erase or invalidate your identity or background. Poo, Mai and whoever else that gets given the opportunity to walk at any fashion week is important, it's these small steps that help open up an industry to the idea of casting more models from those countries. Going to Hollywood and being an actress there is a different ball game altogether.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Not understanding the hostile vibes here but I will say this, whether you're full, half or quarter Thai at the end of the day you ARE Thai. Nothing is more upsetting than seeing people try to erase or invalidate your identity or background. Poo, Mai and whoever else that gets given the opportunity to walk at any fashion week is important, it's these small steps that help open up an industry to the idea of casting more models from those countries. Going to Hollywood and being an actress there is a different ball game altogether.
i feel quite bad for people of mixed backgrounds because it sometimes seems like theyre not accepted by either side of their races or ethnicities because of the fact that theyre only half. Its seems to be a big struggle with people of mixed backgrounds/races. I 100% agree with you!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
i feel quite bad for people of mixed backgrounds because it sometimes seems like theyre not accepted by either side of their races or ethnicities because of the fact that theyre only half. Its seems to be a big struggle with people of mixed backgrounds/races. I 100% agree with you!
Hmm, IDK if this is a valid statement in Thailand Bc halfies over there are soooo glorified, like they’re almost being perceived as God sent from the heaven. Lmao!! Ahahah. Well, just the hot halfies like Poo, Mai and Yaya! I think Matt’s slowly recovering her career too, she’s seem more active in the modeling gigs now too. I saw her modeling with a few other models like Bee N or whatsoever not too long ago. She’s picking up her career again with her banging body! Yes girl!! Haha :D and a BIG production drama with Nadech to come out soon! I’m sure MLFTS is going to kick off Matt’s career one way or another.

Anyways, back to my point. I think halfies in Thailand are WAYYYYY more acepted and preached upon more than full Thais, so to say halfies aren’t acepted I’m not sure if that applies to Thailand. Maybe to other parts of the world because of racism? But in Thailand, halfies are too glorified! Lol. They get the best of both worlds! Both international work and top notch deals in Thailand, well speaking mostly of Mai, Yaya and Poo, currently. Lol. But even other halfies are ridiculously worshipped too, it’s ingrained into their culture, esp in the ent industry.

~

Welp, hope this make sense. Just throwing in some super mega perspective from your girl D! lol :p:love:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
hmm. i guess the statement of about being mixed was misunderstood. i replied a person who said something about modeling and having about certain "features" not seen in many asian women and i said all three mai, poo and yaya are mixed which means they have features that will generally be more accepted internationally unlike most of their other colleague's . i really dont understand how that equated to me being a mai hater and prosecutor. i personally stand my opinion that acting is more respected than modeling and would say the same thing even if it wasnt mai.
its so funny to me how many of you will jump on someone for having the slightest different opinion from the majority and suddenly crowns the person a hater. this is not high school so i wont do the petty innuendo's because it is beneath me and quite childish. i think a lot of people need a break from dissecting celebrity lives, myself included. imagine arguing over people who dont even know we exist.

Last edited: