❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
BFA54A48-87F8-477A-9FA4-6761A214F12A.jpeg
Oooo look what I just spotted on ig! It’s weird cause I never look at this feature of ig’s but today I looked and saw that chip liked a comment on that post of songkran and Matt lol What does the comment say?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
It's inevitable everyone close to Matt is going to be asked about this, thank God Mint.C is currently overseas so nobody can hassle her about it (yet). As for Matt, I think the way she handles the media on the 7th will truly determine just how badly her reputation will take a hit and potentially her career too.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It's inevitable everyone close to Matt is going to be asked about this, thank God Mint.C is currently overseas so nobody can hassle her about it (yet). As for Matt, I think the way she handles the media on the 7th will truly determine just how badly her reputation will take a hit and potentially her career too.
I hope Matt doesn’t catch an attitude with the reporters! she dig herself a deeper grave if she does that. I wonder if any of the reporters will call her out on her moving on from her ex-bf so fast after all of those tears she shed during her last interview lol This will be very interesting!

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I hope Matt doesn’t catch an attitude with the reporters! she dig herself a deeper grave if she does that. I wonder if any of the reporters will call her out on her moving on from her ex-bf so fast after all of those tears she shed during her last interview lol This will be very interesting!

She's very transparent lol we'll see if anyone would annoy her. Imagine her saying those answers she commented on IG lol remember she came off rude the last time she talked about the guy who sent her flowers?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She's very transparent lol we'll see if anyone would annoy her. Imagine her saying those answers she commented on IG lol remember she came off rude the last time she talked about the guy who sent her flowers?
I didn’t think she was rude last time. Especially if she told the guy to stop already and he was just trying to make news with her but I hope with this interview she is as honest as she was in the flower guy interview! Lol and yeah I want the reporters to ask her about the comments she made to that fan about suing for defamation. That would be so funny lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
View attachment 27772
Oooo look what I just spotted on ig! It’s weird cause I never look at this feature of ig’s but today I looked and saw that chip liked a comment on that post of songkran and Matt lol What does the comment say?
"This topic let's us know that Aff is a good woman who cherishes her dignity more than money."

Whoaaaaa, that's cold! Dang, Chip is a savage. I had a feeling this whole thing was more true than not. In the span of like 5-6 months there was nothing but M&SK scandal. As soon as she broke up with her ex, it was like 2 weeks later she got linked to SK. During that time, they both denied knowing each other. Which is what's backfiring right now. SK coming out and saying he didn't know her then but only after the fact, sounds like a cover up. He knows Matt will give an interview later so he's trying to take the heat about the lying part.

It seemed shocking when Matt & her ex broke up. Cuz he never spoke up about it, of course he's not a celebrity but still. Ppl would expect it was because of a 3rd person. Little did we know, it wasn't the guy that changed. Most hi-so guys date someone new instantly after a break up. We see it all the time.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
"This topic let's us know that Aff is a good woman who cherishes her dignity more than money."

Whoaaaaa, that's cold! Dang, Chip is a savage. I had a feeling this whole thing was more true than not. In the span of like 5-6 months there was nothing but M&SK scandal. As soon as she broke up with her ex, it was like 2 weeks later she got linked to SK. During that time, they both denied knowing each other. Which is what's backfiring right now. SK coming out and saying he didn't know her then but only after the fact, sounds like a cover up. He knows Matt will give an interview later so he's trying to take the heat about the lying part.

It seemed shocking when Matt & her ex broke up. Cuz he never spoke up about it, of course he's not a celebrity but still. Ppl would expect it was because of a 3rd person. Little did we know, it wasn't the guy that changed. Most hi-so guys date someone new instantly after a break up. We see it all the time.
Omg Chippy is such a savage lol Even celebrities are are trying to find out what all this tea is about and are choosing their sides!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Thanks for the translation :)

ella0411

sarNie Adult
lol Chippy. :risas3:

I remember Great was interviewed too, after Matt's breakup since he also posted on twitter #NongMatt

Screenshot_20181105_184448.png

Geez. I bet even her friends were surprised.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
lol Chippy. :risas3:

I remember Great was interviewed too, after Matt's breakup since he also posted on twitter #NongMatt

View attachment 27779

Geez. I bet even her friends were surprised.
I wonder if they will interview Great about this? I’m interested in response (most likely won’t say his real thoughts though). Does he have any events soon?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Matt's mom just posted on IG! Can someone translate this?

View attachment 27776
I'll just briefly summarize...

"Don't worry about clarity. In life, it would be difficult to have clarity for everything. Being clear about what's important is enough. All else, let it go. The journey of life is like climbing a mountain. While looking ahead and seeing it from a distance without clarity, it is another form of beauty. It is a distance that nature has set. Many things in our lives have different distances of importance. Let some of it go. This is what's good about nature."
Caption: my dear heart, Matt. #my daughter must be strong #I'm sending you support.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

"Don't worry about clarity. In life, it would be difficult to have clarity for everything. Being clear about what's important is enough. All else, let it go. The journey of life is like climbing a mountain. While looking ahead and seeing it from a distance without clarity, it is another form of beauty. It is a distance that nature has set. Many things in our lives have different distances of importance. Let some of it go. This is what's good about nature."
Caption: my dear heart, Matt. #my daughter must be strong #I'm sending you support.
That’s really sweet of her mother! But . . . I feel like this will add more fuel to the fire with all of the Matt haters right now. I think it’s better for anyone who isn’t Matt or Songkran to keep their mouth shut about this situation. Things will only get messier once other people start doing stuff like this even if it’s just saying nice things about someone or showing support. Plus, there is literally no point in posting this on your social media. You are her mother. Tell her these things in person. I don’t quite understand putting things like this on social media.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult

Awwww, I feel bad for everyone around them because they're being hit with it the most. No mother ever wants to see their daughter get dragged like this, even if they did put themselves in that position. The only thing she can do is just be there for her as she weathers this massive tsunami. From the little I know about the mum she's quite chilled herself, probably low-key regretting taking on the role of manager now lol.