❤️ Various ET News

P

PrincessKarina

Anyways this Matt SR drama/scandal was quite the ride. I’m worn out too! Lol

ella0411

sarNie Adult
It's been a long day. I saw this comment on an IG post of Matt's interview today. lol

IMG_20181108_013823.JPG

Until when do you guys think will this last? Will people just drop this and dgaf when something new comes up?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think she has the illusions of changing him though. She knew his reputation as she had stated. She is willing to risk it for what she believes in her heart. There's some people more than some, that dated one type of guy then the next guy is the extreme opposite. It doesn't make sense but it happened. Also, if there's tears or a fall out then it's on her, she admitted that. She isn't a child where she thinks it's always going to be all happy and rainbows. She was with a nice guy for a very long time...yet that nice guy couldn't give her the one thing she wants in life (a marriage home). So she experienced it with a bad boy next. That's why I said earlier if it doesn't work out (I firmly believe it won't) she will gain experience in the relationship world and might settle for an in between.
So it is like "that clean water is too hot now so I can't use it to wash my body therefore I gonna ditch it and use that dirty water here cause its ambient temperature". Well well well not smart...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
as promised for my Great lovers here is his interview (apologizing if it's not a good translation)

reporter: so about your friend Matt Peeranee
Great: I knew it, knew that today I would get hit with this
reporter: so how is it? did you give her any encouragement?
Great: honestly, i gave her nothing but encouragement. I think that this is a sensitive issue. In my perspective, everyone and anyone can voice their opinions. It's not wrong because it's the rights of the individuals but i want people to use their conscious to decide because I believe that with some issues two people knows best. I dont want people to bash or trash one another. This is my opinions and the only thing i can do right now is my friend, my little sister feels bad, horrible with the public's comments. I can only give her encouragement and support.
reporter: did you call or msg her?
Great: I mostly message her
reporter: is she stressed?
Great: honestly, I wont give any details because with love you have to give each other space and time. Maybe she doesn't want to say, so I just told her "you, su su I hope everything pass. I support you"
reporter: were you surprised at the news?
Great: Well, honestly i was surprised. When I heard the news, I msg her but I didnt ask for detail just asked how are you, i saw the news. When I saw the news, I knew there would be negative news that would impact her so I just gave her my support and words of encouragement.
reporter: (couldnt hear what was asked)
Great: I didn't think anything only felt that it could make others think that way but I'm pretty sure that it's not just what people think or think they know. I'm sure that in a relationship, there's more to it than what other knows which is why there's news til this day.
reporter: Did you talk to Matt before the news broke out?
Great: yes, during the break out of the first rumor. We all heard it together. That's when I gave her my support and encouragement. I facetime her because I was filming a lakorn with her friend Nong Ou and told him to facetime her to see how she's doing since we havent seen each other in a while. She was normally happy.
reporter: how confident are you in your friend at not doing anything wrong?
Great: this is a sensitive issue, I rather not talk about this issue on who is right or wrong. Talking about feelings, I'm sure that Matt is an adult and in things like work and love she can probably make a good decision. When she's face with drama or problems, if my support and encouragement can help her through all the bad times then I'm happy to do it.
reporter: did you wait to listen to her reasons?
Great: I'm sure she has her reasons. This is up to the perspective of the public or the individual but I will always give her my support and encouragement
reporter: so did you prepare yourself to be asked about her?
Great: Prepare myself? Well i was just at the channel preparing to come to Boy's event and said I knew i'll get asked about Matt.
reporter: have you seen her?
Great: No i havent, can you tell her i miss her? You're going to see her right?
reporter: have you msg her?
Great: No i havent msg her. Just know that she has an event today. (Matt) support you na.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hmm so apparently some reporters are pissed off with how Matt reacted at the end of the press con.. with her saying “jaaa.... confirmed didn’t know him before... jaaaaa... go rewind the tape.” Lol oh boy.. they’re not happy. They’ll gonna twist and turn her every word for their marketing strategy lol

I think in Thailand it’s not safe to play smart with the media. It’s not safe to be yourself. You must be fake and cover up an image that isn’t really you. Lol you must pretend to be an angel or something lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Refer to my post up there lol

And Matt said she’s not a sweet face person.. so now reporters didn’t like that wording cuz they think she’s trying to reference to Aff or something lol ahahha these people sure like twisting things
Hahahah i knew that was going to bite her in the ass. Its a good thing that Matt doesnt really care about how successful she's going to be or not unlike other celeb who acts the angel so that fans and the media can keep them on the pedestal. But i have to say that its Matt's fault for giving ammunition to her trolls. They been waiting for this moment for a long time cus they had to sit back and listen to their favs getting bash years after years, its their turn to trash now lol.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Great: honestly, I wont give any details because with love you have to give each other space and time. Maybe she doesn't want to say, so I just told her "you, su su I hope everything pass. I support you"
Great: Well, honestly i was surprised. When I heard the news, I msg her but I didnt ask for detail just asked how are you, i saw the news. When I saw the news, I knew there would be negative news that would impact her so I just gave her my support and words of encouragement.
Great: yes, during the break out of the first rumor. We all heard it together. That's when I gave her my support and encouragement. I facetime her because I was filming a lakorn with her friend Nong Ou and told him to facetime her to see how she's doing since we havent seen each other in a while. She was normally happy.
Great: I'm sure she has her reasons. This is up to the perspective of the public or the individual but I will always give her my support and encouragement
Great: No i havent, can you tell her i miss her? You're going to see her right?
Look how supportive and thoughtful he is to Matt. :crybaby2: He's doing all this support off-cam. He's sooooo GREAT in all aspect. I really love him! :icon12:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hahahah i knew that was going to bite her in the ass. Its a good thing that Matt doesnt really care about how successful she's going to be or not unlike other celeb who acts the angel so that fans and the media can keep them on the pedestal. But i have to say that its Matt's fault for giving ammunition to her trolls. They been waiting for this moment for a long time cus they had to sit back and listen to their favs getting bash years after years, its their turn to trash now lol.
Yea I saw she got a little bit of attitude there lol but yea, oh boy~~ not the right timing to be giving off an attitude lol ...she was probably impatient with them repeating the same question but it comes off “Raeng” and wrong.

~~

Yes, it does look like dara must fake their image to be favored by the media, being yourself and too real is not ideal ? you must pretend to be an angel lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
You know in her defense, that guy kept trying to interrupt her while she was explaining. She told him once to allow her to finish what she's going to say or explain. Also he kept asking the same question over and over. Like how many time does she have to answer? Were they wanting her to change her answer? This isnt an excuse but it was pretty annoying.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Hmm so apparently some reporters are pissed off with how Matt reacted at the end of the press con.. with her saying “jaaa.... confirmed didn’t know him before... jaaaaa... go rewind the tape.” Lol oh boy.. they’re not happy. They’ll gonna twist and turn her every word for their marketing strategy lol

I think in Thailand it’s not safe to play smart with the media. It’s not safe to be yourself. You must be fake and cover up an image that isn’t really you. Lol you must pretend to be an angel or something lol

Saw that on twitter. That clip of Matt already has 3M views! That's what I said that she should control her temper and be calm. She was looking at him like she would smack him any minute. lol

You know in her defense, that guy kept trying to interrupt her while she was explaining. She told him once to allow her to finish what she's going to say or explain. Also he kept asking the same question over and over. Like how many time does she have to answer? Were they wanting her to change her answer? This isnt an excuse but it was pretty annoying.
She was reaaaaally pissed off in another clip wherein she said no need to repeat, or something like that? (based from auto translation)

She started it off just chill and easy. But really, she would be hated more because of that. But whether she's lying/faking it or not, she's gonna be hated, anyway. She's probably feeling it that that reporter is expecting something from her.

A clip from MLFTS about media to celebs:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol things didnt go as they wanted, for her to shed tears, to say she's wrong, to be humble. Well thats not Matt. Some people jokingly said they wanted her to go in like a breaking ball and when she did they call her rude LOL.

Iya Matt ja, why didnt you squeek your voice and fake it til you make it?!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol things didnt go as they wanted, for her to shed tears, to say she's wrong, to be humble. Well thats not Matt. Some people jokingly said they wanted her to go in like a breaking ball and when she did they call her rude LOL.

Iya Matt ja, why didnt you squeek your voice and fake it til you make it?!
I never take the innocent n'ek seriously more so of their fans that would defend them when knowing there's not that many Angel in this kind of industry. The more innocent the more I don't buy it because it's like putting up a front. But that's just me though. Her voice will never be baby like lol. One wrong question she probably give them the deadly stare. At the press she pulled herself together. As good as she could.

Matt has no clue to be any other than this. She doesn't filter herself much regardless of the situation. People who are not her fans ain't going to appreciate her movement. So no need to please them. That's a lost cause anyway.

But yes, she has wonderful support system. Great has such an unwavering support for her...she has the furby gang. And the channel seemed fine since she alerted them first.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So i watched the ending of the 9entertainment clip. She even said "dont take it so seriously ok, it's all for laugher" lol they also asked her to sing New Jiew haha and she freaken did.

Lol that 9entertaiment guy asked the most questions and got butt hurt when she stop answering him.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So I guessed this is her high profile dating. Now wondering when we'll see them out and about. It's amazing how this got so big.

Lol...I don't know the media didn't seemed to bad at the press.