❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I remember when Yui and Thun started having news about dating. It wasn't as smooth and nice. But after all, they made it through hardships together. I'm happy for Yui.

Yes, those that flaunt their richness are a bit overrated. I can understand they want to show what their hard work has earned them but some ppl buy the most illogical things... I guess we'd never know since we're not rich either way. :pancarta:
Man a lot of nangeks are third hands, it was just fortunate for them that the girls they stole from were nobodies or a nangrai. It was unfortunate for Matt that Aff is a beloved nangek and didn't really stole him either :rolleyes:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yui, not exactly drama free lol...she was rumored to be the third hand in Thun's relationship with his then girlfriend, but that was a long time ago. back then Thun was quite handsome I thought hehe..

SK, give me a break. if he wasn't rich he wouldn't be getting girls left and right! too bad his daughter ended up looking like him and not aff!
Lol hope she does not get his smile as well ;)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yui and thun had a long relationship and now a wedding

Sometime I feel at 1 point we are all sort of a 3rd hand in a relationship.

Like the thai lakorn...the pra' nangs have S.O. and then develop feelings.

Ideally it would be nice that the person break it off and sort out their feelings

I would be categorize as a 3rd hand and she threaten to beat me up.

My ex had a new girlfriend. Him and I are amicable and we share a dog. At one point he text me and said he missed me. I told him he got the wrong person. Then he was like I regret it blah blah blah. I told him to be by your damn self and figure it out. I told him it's fucked up and unfair to his new gf. Anyways they stayed together. A month later he broke up with her and I was blamed for it.

Fyi. We DID not get back together. I made a choice and I was done. He was the ex I thought I was going to marry too.

I was the 3rd wheel and I was blamed. Her side/perception of the story.. I am the n'rai. I got text evidence as proof of me defending her "fairness" as a person although she hated me and blame me as the 3rd hand

So this 3rd hand thing is not black and white

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yui and thun had a long relationship and now a wedding

Sometime I feel at 1 point we are all sort of a 3rd hand in a relationship.

Like the thai lakorn...the pra' nangs have S.O. and then develop feelings.

Ideally it would be nice that the person break it off and sort out their feelings

I would be categorize as a 3rd hand and she threaten to beat me up.

My ex had a new girlfriend. Him and I are amicable and we share a dog. At one point he text me and said he missed me. I told him he got the wrong person. Then he was like I regret it blah blah blah. I told him to be by your damn self and figure it out. I told him it's fucked up and unfair to his new gf. Anyways they stayed together. A month later he broke up with her and I was blamed for it.

Fyi. We DID not get back together. I made a choice and I was done. He was the ex I thought I was going to marry too.

I was the 3rd wheel and I was blamed. Her side/perception of the story.. I am the n'rai. I got text evidence as proof of me defending her "fairness" as a person although she hated me and blame me as the 3rd hand

So this 3rd hand thing is not black and white
In reality, the 3rd hand is never black and white how we paint it to be, eceryone has their reasons and feelings mixed into it. Relationship is pretty complicated.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He also have his own business. He brought the first Potato Corner franchise in Thailand and he keeps expanding it. For such a young age, he's loaded. Pat is lucky. :)
Potato corner is so popular in so cal at the locations they have here! Everytime I’m in Glendale or the mall by my house the line for potato corner is so long lol Good investment for peach though!

twister02

M♥K
Potato corner is so popular in so cal at the locations they have here! Everytime I’m in Glendale or the mall by my house the line for potato corner is so long lol Good investment for peach though!
It's big in here too. I believe Potato Corner origins here at Philippines. I remembered when he visited and fans were trying to locate him and wondered why he was here :lol: and then the next thing I know, he already opened his first store of PC in Thailand.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
In reality, the 3rd hand is never black and white how we paint it to be, eceryone has their reasons and feelings mixed into it. Relationship is pretty complicated.

The extremist on both side is louder than the ppl who can see the grey.

Like politics ...they strike at the intense emotions and we don't process it in a cognitive way...

I like to look at both sides as much as possible...I don't push my moral on anyone

My point is....most time majority of ppl don't perceive that yet in the mist of the emotions.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
9entertainment is revenging her like crazy lol. They report that Toey and Teaw are pissed at Matt for not publicly apologizing to them for facing the media for her. Also they said that products are dropping her like crazy due to her scandals and will replace her with Poo Priya who has no scandals (. :risas3: I love Poo, more than Matt but come on even as her fan i know that she is no white sheet!! It's only the last 4 or so years that she cleaned herself up)

Last edited: