❤️ Various ET News

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg this talk of Ken P. and his girl cracks me up. Reminds me of when she was Rampa in Chai Pee. Ahh the actresses/actors are starting to become their characters in real life.

twister02

M♥K
In other news, looks like KC will replace leh Lub Salub Rang in Philippine TV. It will be Yaya back to back if that happens :lol: Teaser is already out and Kdrama fans are complaining already :lol:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
In other news, looks like KC will replace leh Lub Salub Rang in Philippine TV. It will be Yaya back to back if that happens :lol: Teaser is already out and Kdrama fans are complaining already :lol:
LOL It's called Asianovelas for a reason! At least GMA doesn't stick to a single country HAHAHAHA people love to complain about everything

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
LOL It's called Asianovelas for a reason! At least GMA doesn't stick to a single country HAHAHAHA people love to complain about everything
Honestly, Kdramas doesn't generate much ratings anymore cause it's all over the internet already. I don't care about their complaints :lol: I'm excited for Mark and KC :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Behind the scenes there are so many scandalous things going on. Fans see the glitz and glam but the dirty secrets behind those smiles makes your skin crawl sometimes.

I read recently where an actress died alone and homeless. In the 80s she was pretty famous and pretty. She said she was raped by 2 rich men but couldn't say anything because she felt no one would believe her. She suffered PTSD from it and was blacklisted from the industry. It's so messy.
One of my fav actresses Yammie Lam. A looker in her heydays

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
The entertainment industry has dirty secrets... and Philippine showbiz is no exception as well. Secret/forbidden relationships, sexual favors, money-related, fixed love teams and publicity strategies and some secrets that once revealed, his or her career is ruined.

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
One of my fav actresses Yammie Lam. A looker in her heydays
The rapists are Alan Tang and Eric Tsang if anyone wants to know.

When news of her death got out, netizens flooded to Eric Tsang's weibo commenting, "Yammie Lam is dead." This guy usually gets a few hundred comments on his weibo. His latest post has 60k+ comments. Articles of Yammie's death trended all over weibo. I hope she gets the justice she deserves.

Yammie wasn't homeless at the time of her death and her mental health was actually improving, making her death even more tragic.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The rapists are Alan Tang and Eric Tsang if anyone wants to know.

When news of her death got out, netizens flooded to Eric Tsang's weibo commenting, "Yammie Lam is dead." This guy usually gets a few hundred comments on his weibo. His latest post has 60k+ comments. Articles of Yammie's death trended all over weibo. I hope she gets the justice she deserves.

Yammie wasn't homeless at the time of her death and her mental health was actually improving, making her death even more tragic.
Eric Tsang ? OMG !!! :facepalm:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
At the end of the day, everyone is just looking for the person who suits them the most.

It's heartless to the other person who gets left behind, but that's life. If you stay with someone out of pity or just because you don't want to be "the bad person" in the end, it's a lot colder.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Why are they complaining? Bc they still want their kdramas on??? Lol.

It's heartless to the other person who gets left behind, but that's life. If you stay with someone out of pity or just because you don't want to be "the bad person" in the end, it's a lot colder.
This is deep. Real deep. Haha love reading deep stuff from fans. Huhu

~
RIP to Yammie Lam. Sad to see her gone, but wish her well.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I understand, I don't like back to back nk...let me digess the series before I see my nk with another pk

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If i understood correctly, reporters were asking if JamesJi is dating Jeena (who was paired up with James Ma in a lakorn?) and he said no.

Oh and he didn't deny having a girlfriend. Hahaha that's a double negative hence a positive :risas3:
Thank you! Where the heck did this rumor even come from? Ive never seen James ever interest with Jeena or ever mention her. So random! I think most people know that James already has a gf but he never wanted to reveal her. I’m glad he doesn’t cause that poor girl will get so much hate