❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Like what @Cupid Candy said, right time right place. We've seen many actresses (non halfie and halfie) that has great skills but they're just not it. Yet we have plenty that sucks but got all the backings. It's all in our destiny. :)
Yeah, that sucks. It's one of the reasons I can barely watch a lakorn these days. If anything, celebrity real life drama is more interesting. lol

x0unerthanlater

Cr: one31 yt ch.

Susie couldn't give a press conference so Aerin (her bff) is giving a statement on her behalf. (With Susie's permission ofc) Chris was really depressed and suffered from brain trauma injury. He worked in EOD for 9 yrs. He committed suicide and passed away enroute to the hospital. This was not the first time he tried to commit suicide. Susie has tried to be supportive as well as everyone around. ----

My heart goes out to Susie and his family and friends. Suicide is such a traumatic thing to deal with, esp. when it's a loved one. RIP, I hope he found a better place.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Cr: one31 yt ch.

Susie couldn't give a press conference so Aerin (her bff) is giving a statement on her behalf. (With Susie's permission ofc) Chris was really depressed and suffered from brain trauma injury. He worked in EOD for 9 yrs. He committed suicide and passed away enroute to the hospital. This was not the first time he tried to commit suicide. Susie has tried to be supportive as well as everyone around. ----

My heart goes out to Susie and his family and friends. Suicide is such a traumatic thing to deal with, esp. when it's a loved one. RIP, I hope he found a better place.
My heart goes out to Susie and his family. Depression is a silent killer. I can’t imagine the pain they are feeling right now. I hope he’s in a much better place now. RIP :icon12: Thank you for the translation!

x0unerthanlater

My heart goes out to Susie and his family. Depression is a silent killer. I can’t imagine the pain they are feeling right now. I hope he’s in a much better place now. RIP :icon12: Thank you for the translation!
It's maddening how a lot Asian countries don't believe depression is a serious thing. Mental health in general is almost taboo over there.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Brain trauma can trigger or rewire the brain and yes depression can be a part of the alterations. I have a few patients who has TBI and they can function normally one minute and completely change the next. Because they can't seem to be "normal" or do things they used to do, they become depressed or anger.

I hope Susie and his family grieve properly.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It's maddening how a lot Asian countries don't believe depression is a serious thing. Mental health in general is almost taboo over there.
Mental health needs so much more awareness in Asian countries. Most of the older people in my family do not think depression is a real thing and don’t take it seriously at all. It’s so upsetting! That’s why South Korea and Japan have such a high suicide rate because of how people with mental illnesses are treated there. It’s absolutely sickening

byebye

sarNie OldFart
One of my favorite documentary is Suicide Forest in Japan. The old man who works at the forest is such an amazing man. Depression is as real as it gets. You can have everything in the world. But you are a shell of yourself because you will believe you are alone and no one loves you and that life is worthless. It's sad because the illness slowly eats at you until it ultimately take you away.

Support system is so crucial and that's still an unknown sometimes because they can easily revert back to depression if one thing goes wrong. It's such a hard and tragic illness.

x0unerthanlater

One of my favorite documentary is Suicide Forest in Japan. The old man who works at the forest is such an amazing man. Depression is as real as it gets. You can have everything in the world. But you are a shell of yourself because you will believe you are alone and no one loves you and that life is worthless. It's sad because the illness slowly eats at you until it ultimately take you away.

Support system is so crucial and that's still an unknown sometimes because they can easily revert back to depression if one thing goes wrong. It's such a hard and tragic illness.
And the most difficult part is that ppl who suffers a mental illness all deal with them differently. That's what makes it almost incurable. The best thing to do as a loved one is to provide patience, love and support.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I love these two! They are soo cute in RL too! Glad they collab in this ad. Kao and Mario will be a good pairing too.

I hope to see tor/kao again in the future. A movie perhaps. Unless ch3 let's them reunite
Mario and Kao looked really nice together at the event the other day!

twister02

M♥K
I love these two! They are soo cute in RL too! Glad they collab in this ad. Kao and Mario will be a good pairing too.

I hope to see tor/kao again in the future. A movie perhaps. Unless ch3 let's them reunite
a movie under GDH, please :lol:
Kao is allowed to do movies with other labels, right? She's not restricted to only Ch3.