❤️ Various ET News

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
:sad6: Saw this on Tumblr and had to save it... if his reputation of being a player is true,,my heart :crybaby2: But then again, it is his life loll but it isn’t for me

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Male celebs are always survive this kind of news, heck even non- celebrity like the Songkran guy still enjoying his life.

Even the wife cheating one can still make a comeback and people totally forgot what he did before.

No matter what country. Female celebrities are not that lucky, they might get buried by the media till kingdom comes.

Adrik

sarNie Egg
i'm curious about thai netizen reaction. unfortunately there isn't any translation site like netizzenbuzz for thai entertainment. if it's like korean netizen they probably mock his fan as just an ATM.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I kind of read news (similar to this) about him before. Few years back... I won't say what the rumor was because there's no way to validate it. From then, I pretty much understand he's just another guy. As long as he's not doing anything immoral like sleeping with someone's wife or other such things, I don't really care what he's into privately. He's not the first p'ek to do this and he isn't the only one either.

Personally, I like the characters that he plays. Like, Khun Chai Pawornruj & Khun P'Muen but I don't find myself going crazy for "Pope". I just like him as an actor.

I don't think Muey Li leaked them herself. I think she just found herself in a bad situation. And we don't really know what their relationship really is, aside from them chatting explicitly. I know Pope will openly admit to the news, he always does when it's true.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I kind of read news (similar to this) about him before. Few years back... I won't say what the rumor was because there's no way to validate it. From then, I pretty much understand he's just another guy. As long as he's not doing anything immoral like sleeping with someone's wife or other such things, I don't really care what he's into privately. He's not the first p'ek to do this and he isn't the only one either.

Personally, I like the characters that he plays. Like, Khun Chai Pawornruj & Khun P'Muen but I don't find myself going crazy for "Pope". I just like him as an actor.

I don't think Muey Li leaked them herself. I think she just found herself in a bad situation. And we don't really know what their relationship really is, aside from them chatting explicitly. I know Pope will openly admit to the news, he always does when it's true.
Yeah I don’t care about this as long as he’s not doing anything illegal or super messed up. A single guy being naughty with another single girl is not scandal worthy to me. It’s actually pretty normal if you think about it

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Thats how i see him too. It just bothered me a little that she was hold to a different standards by the public and his fans. He gets the "oh he's single, who cares" and she gets the "omg she's riding his fame". Like really? Like what about, they (as in both) are consenting adults having fun?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Thats how i see him too. It just bothered me a little that she was hold to a different standards by the public and his fans. He gets the "oh he's single, who cares" and she gets the "omg she's riding his fame". Like really? Like what about, they (as in both) are consenting adults having fun?
Those ppl bashing her are probably ppl who wants what she got to have. Sleeping with the Man of The Year plus being his sugar baby. I would bet my fortune (I don't have much, but still) if he offered to support someone those haters would run to him like fanatics too.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I’m curious how this is news in the first place? Two single adult sleeping together ....

Why the girl lost her job over this?
She was literally called into office over her scandal. She felt embarrassed and stressed over being said she "soiled" the company's name since she is a famous face (she's from AF) that she quit.

bit

sarNie Adult
She was literally called into office over her scandal. She felt embarrassed and stressed over being said she "soiled" the company's name since she is a famous face (she's from AF) that she quit.
So who open the can of worms? She would be stupid to put herself through that.

What is AF by the way?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I guess you cant trust anyone, sad.

Top 10 well loved people (didnt catch where the poll is from, will edit later)

10. Anne T
09. Bie S
08. Tik J
07. Pek P
06. Nadech
05. Yaya
04. Toon Bodyslam (should be#1!!)
03. Aff (lol that's why Matt is well hated)
02. Aum P
And
#1........ Bird Thongchai!!!!! :worship2:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I guess you cant trust anyone, sad.

Top 10 well loved people (didnt catch where the poll is from, will edit later)

10. Anne T
09. Bie S
08. Tik J
07. Pek P
06. Nadech
05. Yaya
04. Toon Bodyslam (should be#1!!)
03. Aff (lol that's why Matt is well hated)
02. Aum P
And
#1........ Bird Thongchai!!!!! :worship2:
Congrats to all the people on the list! Glad to see lots of the older generation on the list still :icon12: Peck as in Peck from KDTN gang?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Damn Muey Li past getting digged big time. Her two exes (from AF) and one of the moms (of the two) are throwing shades big time.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I would but there arent any details, just that her past are being digged by netizen and the exes were posting comments about karma and replying to each other's comment. Lol sorry, I'll post as soon as it shows up on social media. I was listening to thai radio.

Adrik

sarNie Egg
I would but there arent any details, just that her past are being digged by netizen and the exes were posting comments about karma and replying to each other's comment. Lol sorry, I'll post as soon as it shows up on social media. I was listening to thai radio.
no problem then.

so the news came from radio?