❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I take it all w/a BIG grain of salt

I.e.

Empire actor attacked in Chicago. New Evidences ...that shows he hired the attackers

Court of public opinion ruins lives even after they are proven innocent. The proof of innocence become irrelevant. People only rem. The bad stuff....

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

I.e.

Empire actor attacked in Chicago. New Evidences ...that shows he hired the attackers

Court of public opinion ruins lives even after they are proven innocent. The proof of innocence become irrelevant. People only rem. The bad stuff....
Jusse Smollet such a hot guy... why ?

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
So I just read in a translated article about Thisa being asked at an interview about Mik and PJ.

She seems to admit that her and PJ are being friendly and getting to know each other. But nothing about opening her heart to him. Pretty sure she's just gaining recognition again from her pairing with Weir that she wouldn't want to have news of her dating interfere with that yet.

Now about Mik, she seems to say he's only a friend and nothing more. :( I'll have him then

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I don't think Thisa is open to date at the moment. Maybe just friends for now. She's just getting recognition, which is well deserved by the way... But she's so pretty all these p'eks are trying to court her lol

As for supplements I don't quite understand what their benefits are. Vitamins, are self explanatory. I take them from time to time. Other than that it's really how you pay attention to your body. There's no such thing as a miracle pill.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
don't know about thonhom's interview, I mean, who's gonna come out and say, "oh yeah the accusations are true." lol

as for dan, 2-3 years is a long time man! thought he was going to say now! they've been dating for a long time.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
don't know about thonhom's interview, I mean, who's gonna come out and say, "oh yeah the accusations are true." lol

as for dan, 2-3 years is a long time man! thought he was going to say now! they've been dating for a long time.
Well she has legal paperworks from korea and the FDA from Thailand.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

I.e.

This clips from The daily show literally had me lol where they were recreating the incident from Jussie Smollett. Jaboukie is so adorable as Smollett though. I think, this is more true to what happened lol. Everything is such a hot mess but for some reason I am fascinated. To go that length to create something like that and ruined your career it made no damn sense.

Oh...and his name can be pronounce as Juicy :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart

This clips from The daily show literally had me lol where they were recreating the incident from Jussie Smollett. Jaboukie is so adorable as Smollett though. I think, this is more true to what happened lol. Everything is such a hot mess but for some reason I am fascinated. To go that length to create something like that and ruined your career it made no damn sense.

Oh...and his name can be pronounce as Juicy :)

Juicy lol

Who knows...everything is a mess. Ppl do crazy shit

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The things people do, SMH.

So Ploy denied any secret relationship with Andrew. She said she hasnt seen him since their last lakorn together.

x0unerthanlater

I feel like both Ploy and Andrew would be upfront if they were dating. At least Ploy had always been open about her relationships.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Didn't he try to make it look like a hate crime? That's so disappointing.
When his story came out it didn't make much sense. First of all, he picked the coldest night in Chicago. It was like -20. And he said Trump supporters...which he considered racist. Now, how many Trump supporters would watch Empire to begin with. And to recognize him at 2am from the back. And if those 2 guys really beat him up he wouldn't just get small scratches on his face cause they were fit and huge. And Chicago is not MAGA country. Donald Trump didn't even win there.

The police said, he did this because he was not happy with his salary. Dude was making 65k an episode. That is a little over $1mil a year. I mean, come on.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I feel like both Ploy and Andrew would be upfront if they were dating. At least Ploy had always been open about her relationships.
I think Andrew might want to keep it on the down low. And if they were dating, she might agree to that term. Her previous boyfriends probably didn't mind going public with her but Andrew is on another level of privacy. He's like on his own Island when it comes to it. I kind of lean on the "might" side. When I used to check Andrew's IG every so often he would post something that's related to his lakorn with Ploy. The last one they had together. And then a while back he was caught having dinner with a girl and hold her purse after dinner lol. It kind of looked like Ploy. But who knows...friends can hold purses too hahaha. Andrew might be so secretive enough that he won't admit to having a GF until she's pregnant:)

x0unerthanlater

When his story came out it didn't make much sense. First of all, he picked the coldest night in Chicago. It was like -20. And he said Trump supporters...which he considered racist. Now, how many Trump supporters would watch Empire to begin with. And to recognize him at 2am from the back. And if those 2 guys really beat him up he wouldn't just get small scratches on his face cause they were fit and huge. And Chicago is not MAGA country. Donald Trump didn't even win there.

The police said, he did this because he was not happy with his salary. Dude was making 65k an episode. That is a little over $1mil a year. I mean, come on.
Wow! That's so pathetic. It makes all the real hate crimes look doubtful. Why are ppl like this?

So money hungry. Greed will make a pile of money look like an ant hill to ppl like him.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@byebye simply it comes down to greed or simply having no confidence that he can survive in the industry outside his character or the show.

Sidenote- didn't know the show was filmed in Chicago, but then again I don't watch the show. It's like 1.5 hours away from me only. As segregated as chicago/surrounding areas can be, and high violence in numbers, I think they're pretty open to cultures and LGBTQ. The biggest gay pride festival is held in chicago, they basically have all sorts of cultural markets, and cultural festivities throughout the year.

---
Anyways Andrew, I like as an actor. He's been awhile for a long time, he's a hard worker even if his mono tone voice of delivery is ehhh to me lmao

I wonder how he would be as a significant other. He seems sooo prickly, and selective on who he wants to care enough to be nice to