❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think both women knew about the other with Pop. And they might be continuing it.

I don't know. I just find it hard to believe that if you found out your boyfriend lied to you for 10 years, had another woman, publicly humiliated you, and dumped you on his wedding day, that you would continue to be his "business partner." She seems pretty chill about the whole thing.

I've had a bigger freakout than her when my boyfriend finishes my ice cream. So she either knows and is ok with it or she's on some strong drugs to keep her so mellow.
If that is so then would this be a sad story or just an interesting one since it's not the norm? Lol

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
In this world, there are still rules and morales people universally follow and upkeep. This is one of them. That's why there's a public uproar on what Pop did. It's wrong, consenting adults or not. It's disgusting to say the least. No one is bashing on Pop because he's held on a higher standard. What he did was wrong, celebrity or not, consenting adult or not. Why do you think the majority of commoners like us don't partake in such open relationships? Some do, I understand, but I still believe it's wrong. I'm still going to express my opinions. I mean, it may look like people are picking on Pop because he's a celebrity but really it's not. He's a celebrity, so the amount of people who know him are more, so there's going to be more people commenting and bashing. For instance, he's a public figure, so 1,000 people know him. It's going to seem like a lot more bashing than ordinary John over there, where his friends/family may talk shit, but they're only 10 people. It's the same ratio, just in a lesser or larger scale.

Anyway, the majority of society today believes in a one man one woman relationship. It gives both parties respect and equality alongside all of the other essential elements in a relationship like love. Love is between two people, not three or more. I don't see how claiming to be consenting adults would pardon anyone. I mean, if all you had to do was say, I'm a consenting adult and get away with it, then people can get away with everything and anything like religious murder, crimes, polygamy, and incest or cult suicides, which by the way, had consenting adults. This case happens to not go against the legal law but moral law. Who said moral law had less of an impact? Haha. Heck, let's not even talk about dating two girls for a decade. Just cheating once or twice isn't condoned.

I'm not sure if Beau knew about Pla but for sure, Pla knew about Beau. There's no way Pla didn't know about Beau when she was the one who thought of this bright idea. There's no way that Pop would have left Pla in the dark when there's absolutely no reason to. It doesn't make any sense. Pla actually supports and condones it. Pop and Pla deserve each other, though. Pop's excuses for not telling the truth was a bunch of bullshit. You had 10 years, bruh. Pop chose Pla in the end because they're the most compatible. They're both into swing/open relationships.

I think the public went ham on the girls because a man is going to mistreat you not matter what, so it's up to you to protect yourself. If you're in an abusive relationship for 10 years, people are going to start wondering, okay, when are you going to get out? Sure, it's the man's fault for violence, but if you stayed with him for 10 years, you're to blame too. You are responsible for yourself in the end. People are disappointed in the women because they allowed this to happen for over a decade or so. The man is a jerk but the women are on the same level of insanity. Even if both women consented, society still believe it's wrong sharing the same husband. I applaud netizens for having their heads screwed on right with this one. I don't condone polygamy and never will.

Pop ain't preaching or degrading women because he busy hiding his wives. Haha. Nahhh, but honestly, he don't need to make dumb posts demeaning women. His actions ALONE already did the demeaning, disrespecting, and heartlessness. I don't think anyone is assuming when they bash Pop because the facts are there. He dated two girls at the same time for over a decade disregarding whether they knew about each other or consented to it. Bottom line is, you're much more of a real man if you can stay loyal to one woman. I personally believe Pop is heartless. Why?! Pop selfishly kept both women for his own needs, gains, and security. Is this how you treat the woman you love the most? By saying I love you to another woman? By dividing your life between the two women when it should be dedicated to only one woman? Who's going to always be happy with half of everything? If we were to turn the tables, I'm sure Pop wouldn't have allowed this to ever happen if he were Pla or Beau. It's double standards. Pop kept the affair going because he's a man and in the eyes of men, polygamy is nothing. Every man cheats, just accept it, slap on the hand, and move forward. If both women consented to this, it just makes it even sadder. In the end, women will always be the insecure one, so for the women to agree with his terms just to keep him, do you know how much they love him and is willing to sacrifice themselves for him?! Is that how you treat the women who unconditionally love you?! You're pretty heartless to hurt them like this.

There may be a chance that Beau didn't know. I can understand her peculiar reaction to all of this by silently agreeing to continue being Pop's business partner. We haven't officially heard from her yet, so we actually don't know how she's doing, mentally. You know how people go insanely quiet when trauma hits? Yeah, we'll see, only time will tell. If she consented to it then, she reaps what she sows.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I get it that we're humans and all make mistakes BUT for 10 years?! Nahh. It's not a mistake. It became a mistake when the secret broke and Pop is trying to salvage his image. If you're going to be a tough guy and live your life like that for 10 years then you better owe up to it and not act like you never intended for this to happen or hurt anyone or disappoint anyone. Haha. 10 years BRUH?!!!

Like it's funny. If it wasn't wrong then why is Pop acting like it's wrong?! And I'd be a bit worried about Beau, since Pop said he didn't want to pop her bubble because he thinks she wouldn't be able to live without him. Yikes.

Reactions: rae

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
This too.

“ I mean, if all you had to do was say, I'm a consenting adult and get away with it, then people can get away with everything and anything like religious murder, crimes, polygamy, and incest or cult suicides, which by the way, had consenting adults. This case happens to not go against the legal law but moral law. Who said moral law had less of an impact? Haha. Heck, let's not even talk about dating two girls for a decade. Just cheating once or twice isn't condoned. ” — Liddysopretty

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel that it's consenting adults so both have a responsibility of their own actions NOT that it is a excuse for the behaviors.

Morally ppl feel they can have a side piece in Thai. The society normalize it. It's in every lakorn.

As for Pop. I didn't really follow and I know there's a moral code. He sounds like a coward.

My moral and idea is monogamy but I understand that 1 size don't fit all. As long as they are honest. My friend is poly/open relationship. Her and I differs but we have a respect and understanding for our own preference and what works for us as an individual.

This is WHY I enjoyed Mia 2018. It empowers women. It talks about the side piece. Nk did a YouTube ch about self love. Self love w/o a guy.

@KitKat516

I actually don't disagree w/ you but I also see more of the grey area. Pope is part of the society. I have never said he is not responsible for his actions. With consenting adults ...so is she. I believe it's a societal problem as a whole and it can't be targeted at 1 particular person because they are highlighted right now. But it is a example that should be used. I'm not a fan of Pope....So I am not defending him. But things are not so clear as black and white.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
As i grow older, more and more lakorns just doesnt catch my interest for the very reason you say
@spanky that it is in every lakorn. The abuse, the cheating, the stealing, and the most disgusting action: raping. There's like no responsibility to the society by anyone. You try to bring it up to producers only to have them block you :rolleyes:. We talked about this time and time again in here. Some people just ignore it or say we're adults,we should know its a lakorn but thats not true for everyone, especially children. A few weeks ago in Thailand a group of teenagers lured a girl of 12 into a shop and gang raped her. The youngest boy was 14!!!!! They all "claimed" its not a big deal cus they didnt finish. Wtf?! That's why i say as a celebrity with hundreds of thousands followers, you have a responsibility to be a good example. Pope is human, true. He's an adult, true. What he did was consensual, true. When i said he added to society's view was because even in the mist of all these scandals, he didnt stop..he continues to private message girls (the latest being a singer from gmm grammy,a big mouth big name celeb saw the text himself). Why? Cus he said he's single. So I guess he can do what he wants as long as there's a girl willing. Not a very good role model. Now if he was a woman, man he would get the big S word to the end of his name. So unfair society we live in. This is why I'm such a big suppoter of the metoo and women movement.

noname123

sarNie Egg
As i grow older, more and more lakorns just doesnt catch my interest for the very reason you say
@spanky that it is in every lakorn. The abuse, the cheating, the stealing, and the most disgusting action: raping. There's like no responsibility to the society by anyone. You try to bring it up to producers only to have them block you :rolleyes:. We talked about this time and time again in here. Some people just ignore it or say we're adults,we should know its a lakorn but thats not true for everyone, especially children. A few weeks ago in Thailand a group of teenagers lured a girl of 12 into a shop and gang raped her. The youngest boy was 14!!!!! They all "claimed" its not a big deal cus they didnt finish. Wtf?! That's why i say as a celebrity with hundreds of thousands followers, you have a responsibility to be a good example. Pope is human, true. He's an adult, true. What he did was consensual, true. When i said he added to society's view was because even in the mist of all these scandals, he didnt stop..he continues to private message girls (the latest being a singer from gmm grammy,a big mouth big name celeb saw the text himself). Why? Cus he said he's single. So I guess he can do what he wants as long as there's a girl willing. Not a very good role model. Now if he was a woman, man he would get the big S word to the end of his name. So unfair society we live in. This is why I'm such a big suppoter of the metoo and women movement.
After pope scandal my view of him changed completely. I felt like he played the victim during the interviews after the Muay Li's interview. Like she lost her job and lost all the respect but he is saying that it was in the past and he did not feel anything watching the interview. Maybe he really believes she was the one who leaked it

spanky

sarNie OldFart
After pope scandal my view of him changed completely. I felt like he played the victim during the interviews after the Muay Li's interview. Like she lost her job and lost all the respect but he is saying that it was in the past and he did not feel anything watching the interview. Maybe he really believes she was the one who leaked it
My perspective of ppl or dara is different. I don't fancy any of them or go gaga over them. I rarely watch lakorn nowadays.

I also never view any of them as innocent. These "news" that we hear about is what I expect from the majority of the people to a certain degree. He is a single person (Male or female) who is seeking gratification.

I enjoy small amount of lakorn for pure entertainment but I laugh and find it ridiculous to be "virgins" hahahaha...like you're 25+ .....raging hormones at 10 yrs+. Sadly I work at a school and there were kids who were 11yrs caught giving another person a hand job....ect..there's no happy medium...it's either extreme in the culture. I feel that eventually it will go back because ppl are sick of the "hook up culture" (American)

Hormones touches on that too. They had Sprite who was more sexually liberal. Then Pat who isn't. I enjoy Sprite character for the fact that she is not the "norm". But when she liked plai and was with him. She is faithful. She is a person who enjoys that gratification but they show her as safe(using protection). Pat and Sprite are food friends. They show that each girls has their own persona and preferences. That doesn't make either 1 "bad or good." Gmm has done a good job with the liberating thinking. Like the series the Judgement. I didn't fully watch it yet but it touch base on the guy abusing his right over the girl and the rape culture and society blaming the girl .

Again I'm promoting Mia 2018 because it was a well written story about a Women who progress from that thinking. The director empowered the women and stress on family. Even the n'rai
..they touch on mental health issues.

I prefer kdrama and c drama more.

Another fav. Is fight for my way. It was about friendships and youth struggles in society

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
oh poor Mali and Mae Beau. So apparently Beau's been telling her daughter Mali that her father (Por T) hasnt been home because he's "working up there". She said they (her and Mali) are "working down here" while daddy is up there. Well yesterday Mali said that she wants her father to come home now, to come work down here :sad6:. Beau said the second most difficult time, time she dread and hope wouldn't arrive soon has arrived. Mali has reached that age and she's going to have to explain to her what really happened to her father. :sad6:

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
oh poor Mali and Mae Beau. So apparently Beau's been telling her daughter Mali that her father (Por T) hasnt been home because he's "working up there". She said they (her and Mali) are "working down here" while daddy is up there. Well yesterday Mali said that she wants her father to come home now, to come work down here :sad6:. Beau said the second most difficult time, time she dread and hope wouldn't arrive soon has arrived. Mali has reached that age and she's going to have to explain to her what really happened to her father. :sad6:
Very sad :-(

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh my goodness I can’t even imagine how hard that must be for her :( May god bless her whole family :icon12: I’m sure Por is watching them from up above! I feel so sad for her and her daughter :crybaby2:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Hua Jai Saalai... I really miss Por T. :crybaby2:Can't imagine losing a spouse at such a young age... Gawd. I lost a brother, and I can barely think of him without wanting to break down. My heart goes out to them.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Johnny with the beard looks like a Turkish actor. Yup, growing up they were couple goal. He pulled off that beard pretty good. Looks compatible with some of the Pra'eks now.