❤️ Various ET News

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't believe in separation in a marriage. If a person is willing to walk away then the love isn't there anymore. I would never take anyone back once they chose that option. Because if a person is willing to walk away once, they will do it again.

If Song Song couple have been separated for some time then I bet anything the subject of divorce has been brought up if not once at least a few times. No couple that goes through a separation does not bring up divorce.

I don't see anything wrong with whomever initiated the divorce...the love isn't there any longer for the other person to wait around. The future is bleak so why not end it sooner than later rather stringing along and both would just live in misery. These two are a power couple and ending it might not be as easy as it looks. But if you fall out of love and the regret isn't there once you leave then the marriage isn't salvageable.

But yes, I wonder since PBG is his best friend or very close friend why SJK or anyone in his camp didn't come out and deny the allegation. This is just the beginning because the press isn't going to leave them alone.
Yeah SJK never really denied. Or he does not want to waste time and deny this rumor. Anyway it is done

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Back when I was watching the drama, I was so hooked. It's because they casted very well. Even the minor roles stood out. The theme was different from typical kdramas. I was quite excited when they got married... and then my excitement sort of disappeared since they never officially appeared together except for during the time they were promoting the drama.

Don't know where I'm going with this, but yeah I was a super fan of the drama. Not so much the couple in real life lol
I tried many times but i couldn't get passed epi 1. I guess it just wasn't for me.

I know this is thai section but most members dont venture into other sections but i just saw the news that Fan Bing Bing and Li Chen broke up!!!! :eek: Didn't he sold his mansion to help pay off her tax debt?

twister02

M♥K
I did ship SongSong but not that hard as I ship SJK and Moon Chae Won. lol
DOTS was overrated for me. I expected more but gotten less. Anyways, that's why I don't follow much SoKor pairings because when they date or broke up, it's not that big from their side. It's mostly becomes big because of how fans react to the break up or the dating news.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hold your horses! Don't put your words in my mouth! This is the first I directly talk to you since you quoted me. I don't give a care what fan you are. I am not acting like it's impossible for Kyo to have done something wrong. You aren't reading my past posts about no one is innocent. Well well good for you that you know of his reputation in the industry just like with Kyo so after this divorce news came out you go back to your "knowledge of both of their reputations in the industry" and weighed in in this discussion of this thread.

Please save your preaching about marriage is between 2 people honey. Ever heard of polygamy? Well in their case, duh it is between them. You aren't involved in it as well to make assumptions "then SHK must've done something PRIVATELY that cause the marriage to crumble" and "just because you don’t see any concrete evidence that SHK did something wrong doesn’t mean that SJK, who is actually one of the people involved in the marriage, doesn’t have any solid evidence that SHK did something wrong."

Well if you put it that way, then SHK must’ve done something PRIVATELY that caused the marriage to crumble. Why are you acting like it’s impossible for her to have done something wrong?? And don’t even try to paint me as a die hard SJK fan cause I’m really not. Just occasionally watch some of his dramas and know of his reputation in the industry just like with SHK. What YOU need to remember is that marriage is between two people honey. You are not apart of their marriage and just because you don’t see any concrete evidence that SHK did something wrong doesn’t mean that SJK, who is actually one of the people involved in the marriage, doesn’t have any solid evidence that SHK did something wrong.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Geez are you calm down? Got everything off your chest? :p. Did you even read all of my posts before you are putting your words in my mouth? When, how, where did I say Kyo "is not a liar, can never cheat, can never hurt anyone, wouldn't want a divorce?" Assuming too much, aren't you?
Haha, oh girl, I was sipping on my Starbucks when I responded to you. There are no hard or personal feelings. I commend you. We all have a celebrity we love and unconditionally support no matter what happens. That's awesome.

There are too many experts in SJK and SHK's divorce. The whole who can file for divorce and who can't, fans be talking like they're divorce lawyers or as if there are no exceptions. But whatever floats their boats. I'm not going to dwell in something I don't know all too well.

Although, I'm not a fan of Thai celebrities and the Thai media for prying way too much sometimes or exploiting their private lives and children beyond boundaries, I still appreciate how open they are. Dude, if I was the victim, the one who got cheated on, OH THE WORLD IS GONNA KNOW how two faced and a jerk this guy was. Haha. If he has the nerves to cheat, then I'm sure he has a thick enough face to endure the consequences. But that's just me. If victims want the villains in their lives to escape scathe free, that's their choice. I understand that people want to mutually and cordially end the relationship but sometimes, you can't. If this affects my career, my money, and my life, oh, I ain't gonna lay low. Plus, sometimes, you have to be a bit clearer so people don't get dragged into the mess, to stop speculations, to avoid more confusion. So this whole divorce is actually badly handled from both sides. You don't have to come out and point fingers at each other or confirm that there's a third party, but you can do it in a way where it doesn't hurt anyone. All of these threats to take legal actions are BS. The celebrity's reputation and image would have already been dragged through the mud before people realize that they're innocent after all. Or people only read the first article and never the final one that clears their name, so they'll always be a home wrecker when the truth can't be any farther. Sad.

Actually, the more I write about this, the more I feel as if both SJK and SHK are a bit selfish? They're not handling this well at all. They're only protecting themselves without a care for others. They should do a joint statement that addresses third parties once and for all OR perhaps there is one or many, but still, this is what being vague gets, all sorts of confusion. Sure, protect your privacy, but do it in an honorable way. Geez.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hold your horses! Don't put your words in my mouth! This is the first I directly talk to you since you quoted me. I don't give a care what fan you are. I am not acting like it's impossible for Kyo to have done something wrong. You aren't reading my past posts about no one is innocent. Well well good for you that you know of his reputation in the industry just like with Kyo so after this divorce news came out you go back to your "knowledge of both of their reputations in the industry" and weighed in in this discussion of this thread.

Please save your preaching about marriage is between 2 people honey. Ever heard of polygamy? Well in their case, duh it is between them. You aren't involved in it as well to make assumptions "then SHK must've done something PRIVATELY that cause the marriage to crumble" and "just because you don’t see any concrete evidence that SHK did something wrong doesn’t mean that SJK, who is actually one of the people involved in the marriage, doesn’t have any solid evidence that SHK did something wrong."
I am not saying SHK is the one guilty of the marriage breaking apart. I’m just saying that based on what you’re saying. You said yourself that the one who registers for divorce first is not the guilty one lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
http://instagr.am/p/BzVEavygqss/ What exactly is going on with Cheer? I keep seeing articles of her popping up on my ig.
That was what my status post was about earlier. Her bf of 2 years brought her flowers at the launching of her product and the koojin fcs are super upset saying she lied to them. Apparently they dug up her old interviews of her saying that the guy was just a friend, shes not into hiso, that they cant be more than friends or something like that. This was just a few months ago but now she said they've been studying each other for two years now. So yeah the koojin fcs are pissed, said she was playing with their feelings :rolleyes: . Koojin fcs are so dramatic and ridiculous!! Apparently when Toey was seen with his gf, they were trashing her on her ig too.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That was what my status post was about earlier. Her bf of 2 years brought her flowers at the launching of her product and the koojin fcs are super upset saying she lied to them. Apparently they dug up her old interviews of her saying that the guy was just a friend, shes not into hiso, that they cant be more than friends or something like that. This was just a few months ago but now she said they've been studying each other for two years now. So yeah the koojin fcs are pissed, said she was playing with their feelings :rolleyes: . Koojin fcs are so dramatic and ridiculous!! Apparently when Toey was seen with his gf, they were trashing her on her ig too.
Crazy Koojin fans are just on a whole other level of stupid. When will they get it through their thick heads that there is a difference between real life and fantasy??? There’s a reason why these celebs always lie about their lying and the biggest reason why is because of their annoying fans that go psycho when they realize they are not dating the person they wanted them to date.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling

i was watching random yt videos and came across this. i know the video is a bit old (27/6)but can someone tell me whats the story about? i can't understand everything but the story sounds raeng hehe

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

i was watching random yt videos and came across this. i know the video is a bit old (27/6)but can someone tell me whats the story about? i can't understand everything but the story sounds raeng hehe
It was something about 3 net idols. One of the girl was causing drama that broke up their friendship or something. She also used a medical drama of this one girl to extort money from people. I forgot the whole details of it, just heard it when i was listening to EFM talk but since i don't really know who they are, i didn't pay too much attention to it.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This got me laughing though. :risas3:
His kids and his wife are dang cute.

View attachment 36676
I saw that loool a Korean youtuber was doing a video called “reacting to Thai actors” and then he went on Boy’s ig and started looming at all his pictures. He thought wanmai was boys daughter and then he saw another picture of wanmai where she looked older and thought he had two daughters. Then he saw a video of Boy with the baby face filter on and thought that was his son but then realized it was just a filter. Then he saw a selfie of him and Chippy and thought that she was his wife :risas3: he was like he has a pretty wife too loool I was dying of laughter lol