❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
In this industry only male star will come up victorious after cheating scandal...
Not necessarily...it depends on the situation and how it's handled.

Plenty of ppl (daras) break up and there isn't this type of issues and drama.

Chippy not looking bad as the guy who is speculated for cheating

Aff is not looking bad either...she handled it well..again cheating speculations

S.korea

"Blood" korean drama pra nang....ig battle now and he looks soo bad. But they are very salty . Cheating speculation and screen cap

Song song....his work is more effected than hers and they were amicable about it

Again how they handle it and cheating scandal is the issues here

Last edited:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Not necessarily...it depends on the situation and how it's handled.

Plenty of ppl (daras) break up and there isn't this type of issues and drama.

Chippy not looking bad as the guy who is speculated for cheating

Aff is not looking bad either...she handled it well..again cheating speculations

S.korea

Blood pra nang....ig battle now and he looks soo bad. But they are very salty . Cheating speculation and screen cap

Song song....his work is more effected than hers and they were amicable about it

Again how they handle it and cheating scandal is the issues here
Who are the Korean Blood couple?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Who are the Korean Blood couple?
They were the pra nang in the drama "blood "... they got married. She was nk in boys over flower...

He wanted a divorce... she went on ig to blast them 1st....he stayed quiet... but now they are at an IG war....

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Thanks. Oh no. They looked to be a great and cute couple! Oh wells.
Lol they are a example of how not to do it... she post part of her text... she is an tanya level at the explosion of dirty laundry....

I can't unsee this comment

"Unsexy nipple"

Hahaha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol they are a example of how not to do it... she post part of her text... she is an tanya level at the explosion of dirty laundry....

I can't unsee this comment

"Unsexy nipple"

Hahaha
Crazy...I think she got upset that he didn't tell her mom first before he wanted to get a divorce. He revealed it to his co-workers first. It's like he wanted to tell her mom on his time and she wanted him to do it on her time. Korean law is different on divorce. I think whomever files first typically makes the other person seemed at fault.

She posted those things so it might not make her completely at fault. And she recently moved to his agency too. I think the agency sided more with him because he's a hotter commodity. She hasn't had anything for a while now. It's a mess to say the least.

Seriously, shippers sadly see some of the ships sailing away and crashed. Too much time invested and at the end they aren't together.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Whoa, Grace, Thanwa, and Bow M are expecting to go freelance after their contract ended?? Might as well, all ch7 actors should go freelance cus they don’t utilize them well anyways.

Credit to ThaiUpdate

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Whoa, Grace, Thanwa, and Bow M are expecting to go freelance after their contract ended?? Might as well, all ch7 actors should go freelance cus they don’t utilize them well anyways.

Credit to ThaiUpdate
Everyone seemed to be leaving. The only one that isn't going anywhere is Weir. But the ones that are leaving, are they getting anything better because after they leave channel 7 it's been quite

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Crazy...I think she got upset that he didn't tell her mom first before he wanted to get a divorce. He revealed it to his co-workers first. It's like he wanted to tell her mom on his time and she wanted him to do it on her time. Korean law is different on divorce. I think whomever files first typically makes the other person seemed at fault.

She posted those things so it might not make her completely at fault. And she recently moved to his agency too. I think the agency sided more with him because he's a hotter commodity. She hasn't had anything for a while now. It's a mess to say the least.

Seriously, shippers sadly see some of the ships sailing away and crashed. Too much time invested and at the end they aren't together.
I watched their drama and was a huge fan of theirs. It's too bad it came to this. Her lawyer has spoken out and says that she has no intention to divorce. In Korean law, the victim can decide whether they get a divorce or not. So Jae Hyun pretty much has to stay married to her until she agrees.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I watched their drama and was a huge fan of theirs. It's too bad it came to this. Her lawyer has spoken out and says that she has no intention to divorce. In Korean law, the victim can decide whether they get a divorce or not. So Jae Hyun pretty much has to stay married to her until she agrees.
My goodness, if he wants a divorce and she's adamant about not getting one...well he's going to have to make a deal she can't refused lol. I don't know. There's no way I would stay married to someone that doesn't want me. It's hell for both sides.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Everyone seemed to be leaving. The only one that isn't going anywhere is Weir. But the ones that are leaving, are they getting anything better because after they leave channel 7 it's been quite
They won’t let Weir go anywhere even if he were to want to move. He’s like the only top actor who brings in the ratings for almost all lakorns he’s in. Seem like a lot of ch7 actors who left has been getting work consistently.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They won’t let Weir go anywhere even if he were to want to move. He’s like the only top actor who brings in the ratings for almost all lakorns he’s in. Seem like a lot of ch7 actors who left has been getting work consistently.
Thanwa will go with his gf

Wait Bow translation was told...If they, ch7 allow her to work with other ch?

Ch7 suck...they'll do a mass promoting of newbies

Sammy nxt please

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
My goodness, if he wants a divorce and she's adamant about not getting one...well he's going to have to make a deal she can't refused lol. I don't know. There's no way I would stay married to someone that doesn't want me. It's hell for both sides.
My ass will be gone too...hell has no fiery when a women is scorn...but dang it is not healthy....

Yup, she did waaay too much TMI. She said she don't want a divorce....but girl he ain't going back to you with all the cray cray IG shit...

Trap in misery together is not healthy and the way to go....

Let's progress the country...song song...did something unorthodox but that will lead the way to progression....

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Weir is royalty so he's good where he's at. And he get some good scripts. He's old enough to match mature girls but still young enough to not be creepy with the young ones :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My ass will be gone too...hell has no fiery when a women is scorn...but dang it is not healthy....

Yup, she did waaay too much TMI. She said she don't want a divorce....but girl he ain't going back to you with all the cray cray IG shit...

Trap in misery together is not healthy and the way to go....

Let's progress the country...song song...did something unorthodox but that will lead the way to progression....
She be like, If I am miserable you are too lol. Man, if they have laws like that here in the states there will be lots more men in prison. Cause lots of them kill their soon to be ex for a lot less.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus

Credit to ThaiUpdate
Bow will thrive in ch3.