❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
People are hating on Note cus he dated and dumped or courted and left hanging many of their favorite nangeks. They all seem to blame him but like seriously the guy is rich and sadly that's what rich guys do, they go after beautiful girls. I mean if he is as ugly with horrible personality as what people said then why were these nangeks all trying to hang onto him? We all know the answer and it probably disappointed them but it's easier to bash the ugly one.

Personally at this point, i doubt it really matters when Pat should had made her statements or what she should had said cus those who see her as already a cheater, will continue to see her as one. Peach already made it seem so. Even if she announce that they broke up before she left for her vacation, as smart and well mannered :rolleyes: as Peach is and with his plan Pat will still come out smelling like sewer.

If Pat wants to come out on top, she needs to go back to the media, shed some tears and say she's leaving the industry because she's so stressed out and feels like she disappointed the fans and everyone. She can thrn go study abroad and come back in 3-4 years. People will feel sorry for her. Thai people are so easy to fool. I mean how many people they claimed to have been cheaters and bashed like crazy made a comeback? Many

CPY

GotomySin
Damn....he has lots of Dara exes.....

I feel like he will be like Leonardo di caprio.....his gf keep getting younger and younger...

They give those such a pompous...arrogant vibe....esp with his IG post....then get get mad ppl bash him when he post it publicly....he could have post and disable the comments if he really did have issues with people commenting

Araya hubby is his brother?
Yes, Araya's husband Nott is the oldest brother. Nott is totally different. He really made efforts when he was courting her lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes, Araya's husband Nott is the oldest brother. Nott is totally different. He really made efforts when he was courting her lol.

Are you having issue posting too? Mine keep double posting as well....

Note does what he does.....these girls dated him knowing how he is....I see no victims....they are willing participant

Peach recent interview is still handing it well....reporter likes it when you are willing to answer their questions and on top of that.....he still isn't bashing her or the new love interest....he is handing it well....

They ask him if there is any other news....maybe leak....he said if there is....then he will answer....it is the nature of the business....well played sir...

Hahaha....I just noticed from the youtube feed....his ex is NOTE....her new beau is Note....

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
One thing that should make Pat see this as a blessing in disguise is that it happened while she's still young. She already has planned set to go to school abroad so take that opportunity and go then learn from this mistake. There are things, I am sure she would like to take back and handle it differently.

People really did see her as this innocent n'ek so more are disappointed at how that image no longer applies. To me, and this is just me...it went downhill for her when she didn't come out and clarify things when her situation started gaining steam. You let others do the talking, then there's no one to blame but you. She gave Peach and the media the power to set the tone and take the story wherever they wanted to...big mistake.

Whether she fell in love with Note a little after her and Peach broke up or whether she's still with Peach...she should let her very own voice tell her story. If she came out looking bad or good at least it was her that's doing the speaking. But by the time she realized she could not ignore it, it was already too late. Opinions are already casted and she didn't fare well. When you are young and in love sometimes you do stupid things but never let that stupidity destroy who you are as a person.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
She say he's a nice guy and she confirm she had broken up with Peach, why not give this older guy a chance lol
Lol sorry this is my only answer
So pretty. I love her smile. This hair suits her so much.
Oh my god, her legs. Seriously, Ch7 don't deserve her. I want to see her in OneHD haha.
ch7 sucks at promotion their whole packages

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
She say he's a nice guy and she confirm she had broken up with Peach, why not give this older guy a chance lol

Her PR team seems so amateur. They should've known better not like they didn't watch Matt go through it lol. Now we move on to the hacking. Let's see who'll come out on top. I feel team Peach will do better cause so far Pat's team hasn't done anything right.
Hahahaha....so she finally admit she lied like everyone thought she did.....even now I don't feel she is telling the whole truth....

They will ride it until at least the end of the year or a better scandal comes along....she better go oversea soon
I personally feel the cheating rumors might be true. And Note started pursuing her when she was still with Peach.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm just cleaning up these duplicate posts.... but Peach/Pat's breakup sure is a mess!

Anyways, please be respectful of everyones' opinion. Thank you! :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Note IG post already exposed it....

He is like SK ...aggrogant Hi-so....the girls "think " they got the string but they don't....

Don't mess w/netcitizen
Note is literally a serial dara dater. He doesn’t seem much better than Peach in any way either so Pat didn’t upgrade per se lol He seems to like drama and definitely does reminds me of SK :confused:

About Pats interview, I knew she was gonna pull the waterworks sometime soon. Maybe if she would’ve done it sooner, it would’ve helped her case a little bit cause I see that people are going easier on her now in her ig comment section. I think maybe after this, she should take a little social media break and lay low for a little. Kind of like what Matt has been doing lately. I think after her little break, people will forget by then or basically just not care anymore. Best thing about Patricias case is she’s not having attitude with the people in her comment section and she’s definitely not being a smart mouth with the media like Matt was so I’m sure in a couple of months, people won’t care anymore as long as she plays nice. Also, did they ask her anything about the hacking thing? I read that Peach said that he logged into his account on her phone before or something on here by another member. Not sure if it’s true though.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Just throwing this out there, to be honest guys i would be soo pissed if mark and kim break up. o my Gahd. the thought alone lmao.
I’ve grown to like these two as a couple as well so I would feel quite sad if they broke up too. Before I didn’t see what they saw in one another but now they seem genuinely happy to me. They definitely benefit off of their relationship like any other power couple does in Thailand but their relationship actually seems genuine. Nothing forced or fake. I saw that they went on a vacation to LA together to see Kimmys family. They looked like one happy family.

Stacysimms

sarNie Egg
Note is literally a serial dara dater. He doesn’t seem much better than Peach in any way either so Pat didn’t upgrade per se lol He seems to like drama and definitely does reminds me of SK :confused:

About Pats interview, I knew she was gonna pull the waterworks sometime soon. Maybe if she would’ve done it sooner, it would’ve helped her case a little bit cause I see that people are going easier on her now in her ig comment section. I think maybe after this, she should take a little social media break and lay low for a little. Kind of like what Matt has been doing lately. I think after her little break, people will forget by then or basically just not care anymore. Best thing about Patricias case is she’s not having attitude with the people in her comment section and she’s definitely not being a smart mouth with the media like Matt was so I’m sure in a couple of months, people won’t care anymore as long as she plays nice. Also, did they ask her anything about the hacking thing? I read that Peach said that he logged into his account on her phone before or something on here by another member. Not sure if it’s true though.
Yeah either way, it doesn’t seem Iike Pat upgraded. She got some hi-so dude who is known for jumping into relationships with any pretty dara he can get his hands on. Makes me wonder why all those girls left him even though he’s rich. Usually they all try to hold on for dear life but he’s gone through so many of them that it makes me wonder why none of them ended in marriage. Maybe Pat will be his future bride lol.

She definitely at least saved herself some trouble in the attitude area. If she would’ve been snarky and sarcastic with the media like Matt, her situation would’ve been so much worse. At least she did one thing right, everything else is solely on her. Like @byebye said, she didn’t speak for herself soon enough and when she finally did it was too late. Peach strategized better and whether some people like to admit it or not, you need to strategize very well in the ET world. It’s a eat or be eaten world and I think some people forget that. Unfortunately for Pat, Peach simply gained the upper hand faster than she did.

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
Pat was so pretty today, crying. Unfortunately, clearing up the news just sort of made it clearer that, even though, Pat may not have cheated accordingly to her, however she defines that as, but she was on two boats at the same time. That's why Pat denied being courted by Note weeks ago. If Pat was as innocent as she claimed today, then she wouldn't have lied about Note in the first place. If it didn't seem like she was moving on too quickly or two timing, then she wouldn't have denied knowing Note in the beginning. It just doesn't make sense. She's doing last minute damage control. Lol I say, she did cheat on Peach, to what extent, we don't know, but she found a better place and abandoned ship with Peach. It sort of makes me laugh when Pat was like she doesn't want people to think that she's dating Note for money. Haha. Um, like anyone is going to believe that.

I've always adored Pat, so as harsh as I am on her, I wish her the very best.
I agree. I like Pat a lot too. I think they're both wrong in their own ways and they are still very young. Regardless, I wish they both were truthful and hope they both learned from this. If she was talking to Note, I wish she had just said, yes, we are talking, but instead she gave the answer of just acquaintances.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Just throwing this out there, to be honest guys i would be soo pissed if mark and kim break up. o my Gahd. the thought alone lmao.
Omg don't even go there. I would be so heartbroken because i went from dislike to love them, took me a while. I wish to see them grow old together.

Pat and Note won't last. Unlike Matt, Pat is still way too young and he's only her second (serious) bf. There's so many more guys for her to meet. im pretty sure her dad will send her abroad after this. I do wonder if the adults are impacted by their children's drama.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

About the hack thing, Peach made it seem like Pat may had hacked his ig from her phone cus he logged into his ig from her phone before. So wouldn't you have to auto save your pw on her phone because wouldn't she have to log off of hers to get back onto his? Like why would you auto save onto someone else's phone even if it's your own gf? Unless he's also saying that she has his pw and if she does then it wouldn't matter that he used to log into her phone, she can just get in regardless. Personally for me (just me), i always have my own phone so I've never ever asked or borrowed anyone's phone to check my social media, not even my bf's. Wouldn't you think Peach would always have his own phone? I guess i just don't get why he would use Pat's phone to log into his IG account. But whatevers, i guess some couples shares way too much.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
Note, ew. He's like Keung, going for all the daras. But I thought he dated Poo pretty long, actually thought they were going to last lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
About the hack thing, Peach made it seem like Pat may had hacked his ig from her phone cus he logged into his ig from her phone before. So wouldn't you have to auto save your pw on her phone because wouldn't she have to log off of hers to get back onto his? Like why would you auto save onto someone else's phone even if it's your own gf? Unless he's also saying that she has his pw and if she does then it wouldn't matter that he used to log into her phone, she can just get in regardless. Personally for me (just me), i always have my own phone so I've never ever asked or borrowed anyone's phone to check my social media, not even my bf's. Wouldn't you think Peach would always have his own phone? I guess i just don't get why he would use Pat's phone to log into his IG account. But whatevers, i guess some couples shares way too much.
On my ig, I can switch between my main account and my second account with just two taps so she doesn’t have to log out of hers to log into his ig if it was already saved on there. Sometimes I use my cousin’s phone or something to log into my ig if my phone is out of charge or something so I don’t think it’s weird of him to use her phone to log into his ig. Sometimes it happens if you’re okay with using someone else’s phone to log into your account. However when I logged in using anyone else’s phone, I never save my info on there so they can’t log in whenever they want. So either his info was saved automatically onto her phone, or she knew his password, or Peach is lying all together. Kind of dumb of him not to change his password after a breakup if she really did know it lol

And yeah you would be surprised at the amount some couples share however even then, I don’t think it’s that weird if your bf or significant other has your password to your social media. Lots of couples I know share their passwords.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I am sure Pat has learned a lot of life lessons from all of what’s happened. It sucks that everything had to be so harsh but at least she’s young and hopefully has enough resilience to pass through this storm. I was thinking Pat and Peach would last a long time and never expected such a crazy breakup from them.

I myself learned something too. That Peach is a POS. A smart one, but a big POS regardless.