❤️ Various ET News

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mai ever since she left channel 7 seemed to settle in comfortable with life. IDK when she was with the channel she seemed all over the place
Cause she thought she was all that. The cold reception after she left Ch7 and her being casted in less prominent projects while not being paired with the hotter wolves of the pack humbled her down a lil bit

On another case I wish more N'eks promoted on tv will look more like this pretty girl...
http://instagr.am/p/B2aqnRRDGlv/

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually really like weir and Bella together. They were very lowkey till recently but it’s clear they have been together for a while. They both seem really chill and focused on their individual work and that’s what I like about them most.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I actually really like weir and Bella together. They were very lowkey till recently but it’s clear they have been together for a while. They both seem really chill and focused on their individual work and that’s what I like about them most.
I mean WeirBella are cute but now it just looks so fake and forced because of their scandal so that’s why it’s just so funny to us. Like you said, they’ve been quite low key for a long time. Now they amped up the sweetness between each other to make people forget about Weirs cheating scandal.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I mean WeirBella are cute but now it just looks so fake and forced because of their scandal so that’s why it’s just so funny to us. Like you said, they’ve been quite low key for a long time. Now they amped up the sweetness between each other to make people forget about Weirs cheating scandal(s).
Sorry, I had to.:risas3::risas3: