❤️ Various ET News

sulad

sarNie Adult
Yes, Rita will be getting married in Feburary. Same as DJ PK and Yoghurt. If I recall correctly, Mew is holding her wedding ceremony sometime in January.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It was speculated as rita...someone came out to dispute that....

I dunno how chom dress.....but I feel dress, how you feel and look. If you can rock it...and look good. .....good for you. These lady got what it takes to pull it off.

bit

sarNie Adult
The award of the most annoying couple for the start of 2020 goes to Pimtdao and her equally offensive bf or not whatever they are Porsche.

After all the hoopla about breaking up, cheating and all, they are back celebrating new year together.

And now everyone just annoyed with this couple. :rolleyes:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The award of the most annoying couple for the start of 2020 goes to Pimtdao and her equally offensive bf or not whatever they are Porsche.

After all the hoopla about breaking up, cheating and all, they are back celebrating new year together.

what.:risas3::facepalm:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

That girl should respect herself more. All that mess she threw about her ex only for her to get back with another equally bad boyfriend.

rae

sarNie Adult
What a series of back to back bad decisions. Honestly, she's just putting herself out there for more humiliation.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ohh I thought they wear that garland on the head thing for wedding
Thai celebrities hi-so weddings are extra. Lol. They have like a “small wedding/engagement” first and then their grand wedding with all their celebrities friends.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
hi-so guys always pair up with female celebrities. I've always tried to understand the logic behind why us normal people swoon over male celebrities while female celebrities, who have better chances connecting to their costars, don't give a damn about them and chase millionaires instead. it's because once you have something already you want more. if you're already rich you want to be richer. fan girls are something else though. it's like they're more infatuated with looks? now, I'm not saying this about everybody though.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
hi-so guys always pair up with female celebrities. I've always tried to understand the logic behind why us normal people swoon over male celebrities while female celebrities, who have better chances connecting to their costars, don't give a damn about them and chase millionaires instead. it's because once you have something already you want more. if you're already rich you want to be richer. fan girls are something else though. it's like they're more infatuated with looks? now, I'm not saying this about everybody though.
I think it’s just the simple case of human greed. Always wanting more. Once you’re constantly surrounded by good looks, that doesn’t interest you as much I guess. Good looks can not last for so long while most of the time millions and millions of dollars will probably last you longer. Once you’re surrounded with money, you’re gonna keep wanting more and more.

bit

sarNie Adult
Because those pra’ek will loose their stardom one day and good looks with it, not many can remain rich, and some are not even a decent human being at all... Peter Corp, Mike D’Angelo anyone??

Not saying hi-so is better. Some are even worse, they are criminal that can get away with murder. Some just want nang’ek as plaything and pass them around, those nang’ek are special breed.

Those who do get married, to hi-so that mostly have family that can own half of Thailand, even if you get divorce your children probably will be taken care off until the next generation.

sulad

sarNie Adult
I agree, there has been a few male celebrities who is completely turn-off and douches. Regardless of looks, if their personality is ugly. They become ugly in a person view.

If I recall correctly from this thread, Rita husband was once married with no kids.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Looks will fade and some off these actresses wil not fall for their fellow actors cus they know that other girls will want them as well so they’ll go for the rich with status, and stability. That’s the Asian way parents teach them. And some of these actresses don’t just have themselves to support, they have their whole family to look after. Maybe they have fallen for their good looking costar, but it didn’t workout, who knows. So they rather be with someone less attractive and make sure that person don’t cheat on them. Dating someone that’s looking good and famous can be very tiring. I can see why some celebrities don’t date don’t date their kind. Lol