❤️ Various ET News

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone know what’s going on with Richie? Why are all the news sites posting her?
It’s a whole lot of behind the scenes drama. Rumor mill is churning. It was said that Richy is a difficult actress to work it and that she caused a few people to either loose their job or quit. And this was the reason why the nang’ek for Son Ngao Ruk change. People are speculating because you don’t just change a nang’ek 7(?) episodes or however many episodes.
P’Kai’s interview was confusing as AF too. He denied the rumors and said that they had to change nang’ek because in the script the nang’ek has plastic surgery and her looks completely changed. People were also saying that Richy’s acting is like a stone. She’s very stiff, etc.

And there’s the hashtag “saverichy” that came out all of this BTS drama.

sulad

sarNie Adult
I’m going to sound so judgmental but is PK not gay?? Is he very rich/ famous? Because.. Anyways Yoghurt is stunning.
Like CPY say, PK worked hard to get where he is today. Some would say Yoghurt is too good for PK, but I would say she is lucky to have him as her lifetime partner. He seems to be such an humble individual. Never knew who he was until I saw Loukgolf interview with him and his achievements are inspirational. You can watch it here:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
PK rose to fame on his own through his work BUT the thing that ppl remember is the fact that he's Kalamare's ex. There was a lot of drama when they broke up. It's one of things they both still sorta get teased about. It's been years though.

I admire PK's hosting skills.

x0unerthanlater

About Richy, the timeline...

9 Ep. into SGR and suddenly n'ek gets ps and is now Marina.

Public outrage demands explanation from K'Kai.

K'Kai exploded on an IG saying, "don't ask me, go ask the actor/actress"

SNS trended #saverichy

In the midst of this, Richy didn't continue her contract with ch3. Also has left Ae management. Plus, is now part of the cast of Aff's new lakorn, KKMKKT.

Ma Ornapa the host, "exposes" Richy on KaoSaiKai. Claiming it's what K'Kai told her.

K'Kai gives an interview debunking the claims. Saying Ma Ornapa was exaggerating. Also that he has no problem with Richy but Richy's fans and friends were bombarding him with hate. (very messy interview btw)

No official statements from Richy yet. (Not that I've seen anyway)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It’s a whole lot of behind the scenes drama. Rumor mill is churning. It was said that Richy is a difficult actress to work it and that she caused a few people to either loose their job or quit. And this was the reason why the nang’ek for Son Ngao Ruk change. People are speculating because you don’t just change a nang’ek 7(?) episodes or however many episodes.
P’Kai’s interview was confusing as AF too. He denied the rumors and said that they had to change nang’ek because in the script the nang’ek has plastic surgery and her looks completely changed. People were also saying that Richy’s acting is like a stone. She’s very stiff, etc.

And there’s the hashtag “saverichy” that came out all of this BTS drama.
Yeah I noticed they replaced her in the lakorn and are using Margie’s sister in her place now and kept seeing that saverichie hashtag everywhere lol Woah never would think that Richie of all people would be a brat on set but I don’t see any other reason as to why Kai would take her out of the lakorn like 7 episodes in. Not only that though but I feel like these producers are sometimes just as bad as the actresses they complain about. This Kai dude seems very messy from what I’ve heard of him. Last time I heard he blamed his boring ass lakorns bad ratings completely on Matt lol sure that might have been a factor but even me as a fan of hers couldn’t continue watching it :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
About Richy, the timeline...

9 Ep. into SGR and suddenly n'ek gets ps and is now Marina.

Public outrage demands explanation from K'Kai.

K'Kai exploded on an IG saying, "don't ask me, go ask the actor/actress"

SNS trended #saverichy

In the midst of this, Richy didn't continue her contract with ch3. Also has left Ae management. Plus, is now part of the cast of Aff's new lakorn, KKMKKT.

Ma Ornapa the host, "exposes" Richy on KaoSaiKai. Claiming it's what K'Kai told her.

K'Kai gives an interview debunking the claims. Saying Ma Ornapa was exaggerating. Also that he has no problem with Richy but Richy's fans and friends were bombarding him with hate. (very messy interview btw)

No official statements from Richy yet. (Not that I've seen anyway)
Yup this Kai dude is definitely very messy and seems like a bad gossiper

sulad

sarNie Adult
PK rose to fame on his own through his work BUT the thing that ppl remember is the fact that he's Kalamare's ex. There was a lot of drama when they broke up. It's one of things they both still sorta get teased about. It's been years though.

I admire PK's hosting skills.
Oh wow, I would've never imagine pairing Kalamare and PK together. Yoghurt is completely on a whole different level in compare to Kalamare. You shall share more details on it. How long did both PK and Kalamare dated? He must've loved her to still claim her after she came out saying they separated.

x0unerthanlater

Oh wow, I would've never imagine pairing Kalamare and PK together. Yoghurt is completely on a whole different level in compare to Kalamare. You shall share more details on it. How long did both PK and Kalamare dated? He must've loved her to still claim her after she came out saying they separated.
I quickly read through some old articles and I think they dated for almost 2 yrs. Kalamare was the one to break it off. Apparently PK kept trying to win her over. I remember that time when they broke up, K was very adamant about not going back to him. After that break up, I don't think I've heard of Kalamare dating anyone else. She has made A LOT of money writing books on her experiences, relationship and eating healthy. :risas3:

It sometimes sounded like she hated men.

They are actually very good friends now though.

CPY

GotomySin
Like CPY say, PK worked hard to get where he is today. Some would say Yoghurt is too good for PK, but I would say she is lucky to have him as her lifetime partner. He seems to be such an humble individual. Never knew who he was until I saw Loukgolf interview with him and his achievements are inspirational. You can watch it here:

Yes, it's hard for him but look now! He is great.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Wow Richie?? She comes across as too shy and reserved to be a diva. :confused12: This is the most I've seen her talk tbh lol

But it seems like people are on her side?

rae

sarNie Adult
Looking at all this bts drama, it reminds me of that saying where if you have troubles with everyone you cross, maybe you might be the one with a problem. I don't know anything about Richie's situation, but I think the producer did say all that stuff to Ma Ornapa, he's only backtracking because he didn't expect her to go on record to say that he told her all that gossip on Richie. There's a line between "I've heard from an insider" and "I've heard this directly from the producer" -- it makes Kai look really bad and puts him in a corner, he can't gauge public reaction to give the ~appropriate response.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Looking at all this bts drama, it reminds me of that saying where if you have troubles with everyone you cross, maybe you might be the one with a problem. I don't know anything about Richie's situation, but I think the producer did say all that stuff to Ma Ornapa, he's only backtracking because he didn't expect her to go on record to say that he told her all that gossip on Richie. There's a line between "I've heard from an insider" and "I've heard this directly from the producer" -- it makes Kai look really bad and puts him in a corner, he can't gauge public reaction to give the ~appropriate response.
This Kai dude always gives me bad vibes everytime I see him lol He seems to be very sensitive

rae

sarNie Adult
This Kai dude always gives me bad vibes everytime I see him lol He seems to be very sensitive
LOL so typical, always courting drama, have no problem dishing it out, yet turns into oh poor me when there's blowback. Look at him backpedaling so fast when people are supporting Richie and Ma Ornapa coming out to say he's the one that gossiped to her about Richie. :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
LOL so typical, always courting drama, have no problem dishing it out, yet turns into oh poor me when there's blowback. Look at him backpedaling so fast when people are supporting Richie and Ma Ornapa coming out to say he's the one that gossiped to her about Richie. :risas3:
People like that are truly the worst. Don’t sit their and b*tch about someone and then act like you don’t know what people are talking about when they ask you about it and it becomes a problem. Who knows if Richie was being a brat on set or not, if she was then that’s bad on her for being unprofessional and Kai has a right to be upset about that. However, Kai is making people sympathize with Richie since he’s not owning up to his words and being messy and shady. It just makes him look like a bad and manipulative person at the end of the day

Reactions: rae