❤️ Various ET News

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech in general has a huge problem generating chemistry with actresses. It’s really weird. Usually each actor has like at least one or two actresses they have super good chemistry with but Nadech has none in my eyes so far. At least from the dramas that I’ve seen of his. Well he used to have very good chemistry in his first two lakorns with Yaya but then it got boring real fast. Yaya has really good chemistry Mark and based on the fitting picture with Mario that Anne just released she’s probably gonna have the same with Mario. I think Nadech is the one who has a hard time with the chemistry thing which is a bummer cause he’s handsome and I think he’s one of the best actors of his generation at ch3 but his lakorns aren’t super enjoyable because of the lack of chemistry. I’ve lost faith in him at this point so I’m hoping his lakorn with Bow will redeem him for me lol Yaya is doing well lately in the chemistry department with other p’eks besides Nadech.
Nadech got stuck into the "jodi" trap. His lakorn DJA with Yaya blew up so much people and stupid ch3 higher ups kept on pairing them for money and pushing the pair down everyone throat instead of to push both actors to interact with other actors/actresses and spread their wings. I personally think he has become an insipide actor with no memorable performance whatsoever you can show anywhere cause boy is contented with the stardom (At least the likes of Tor got various good performances). All in all DJA was a blessing and a curse. Yaya got lucky she got KC at some point tho which was challenging for her. She started working harder in her craft. I still think she is not all that as well cause apart from KC I can't seem to be able to finish any of her lakorns. She just does not entice me elsewhere

Last edited:

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech and Yaya have done 9 :eek: projects together! 8 dramas (7 aired, 1 upcoming) 1 movie. That's an insane amount.o_O I haven't fully watched any of their dramas together. I've only seen parts of Tawan Duerd and Crown Princess. The other couple who commit the same type of coupling overload is Mark and Kimmy. They have 5 together which is not as much as NY and is the same as AnneKen coupling. I've also only watched parts of Kom Faek. I can't seem to make myself finish their lakorns. Nothing against these couples because I'm their fan and they are cute IRL couples. I just enjoy their dramas with other actors better. Nadech is okay as an actor. I liked him with Mew and I recently watched the one with Kimmy. He does have chemistry but it's more like cute chemistry. Yaya's best pairing was with Mark for KC. I think Mark, Yaya, and Kimmy have no problem creating chemistry with other actors. Nadech is just the weakest out of the four. I'm glad they've been diversifying for the last year and a half.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So here’s all of Ch3’s lakorns that they’ve had announced. Some have been announced for a while and some are new announcements. None of them have started filming yet but a lot will start soon. I’m glad most of them are new pairings. Only 4 of them are old parings. Why in the world are Chippy and Peun being paired up for the 3rd time already?? There’s nothing special about their pairing together. Lol I want another p’ek for chippy!

Monrak Nong Phak Kayaeng - Bow M. / Nadech K. (Act Art)

Keu Teur - Yaya / Mario M. (Thong Entertainment)

May December Romance - Bomb T. / Yam M. (High Pigxell)

Koo Wen - Kao S. / Peach P. (Good Feeling TV)

Help Me - Ter C. / Diana F. (TV Scene)

Sai Lub Lip Gloss - Boy P. / Namtarn P. (Broadcast TV)

Rati Luang - Chippy S. / Peun K. (Kantana Evolution)

Khun Mee Patiharn - No Cast (Tanad Lakorn)

No Title - James J. / Anne T. (Good Feeling TV)

Prom Likit - Pope T. / Bella C. (Broadcast TV)

Mithi Thi Saam - Nadech K. / Taew N. (Act Art)

Plerng Payu - Great W. / No Actress Yet (MayFuang Camp)

Bupphe Roy Rai - Toey P. / Cheer (Broadcast TV)

Chai Paesaya - Pong Nawat / No Actress Yet (TV Scene)

Duang Jai Tewa Prom - No Cast or Details Yet

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
So here’s all of Ch3’s lakorns that they’ve had announced. Some have been announced for a while and some are new announcements. None of them have started filming yet but a lot will start soon. I’m glad most of them are new pairings. Only 4 of them are old parings. Why in the world are Chippy and Peun being paired up for the 3rd time already?? There’s nothing special about their pairing together. Lol I want another p’ek for chippy!

Ooh looks like ch3 is stepping up their game in pairings, we're here for new pairings so this is great! I look forward to many of those more than I thought, especially Bow-Nadech, Mario-Yaya and Kao-Peach. Hopefully Great is paired up with a good actress. He's a good actor but isn't that lucky with n'eks...

forgotusername

Miksmouse
If you have a problem acting with other actresses other than one you can't call yourself an actor, it's a job, you get different people to work with and it's professional. Mark and kim know that more and have acted and generated chemi with many people (james ma, yaya, mew ect) but NY, was disappointing, always sticking together. Glad their latest lakorns didnt do that well so they're forced to branch out cause the pairing isnt working anymore apart from feeding the current rabid fanbase.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
If you have a problem acting with other actresses other than one you can't call yourself an actor, it's a job, you get different people to work with and it's professional. Mark and kim know that more and have acted and generated chemi with many people (james ma, yaya, mew ect) but NY, was disappointing, always sticking together. Glad their latest lakorns didnt do that well so they're forced to branch out cause the pairing isnt working anymore apart from feeding the current rabid fanbase.
It's the fault of the people who cast them together but it's also their fault for constantly accepting roles that put them together.

twister02

M♥K

Ter Chantavit? He's getting lead roles in Ch3 despite being freelance.

Aokbab (the girl in Bad Genius) is also part of Mario and Yaya's lakorn. Another reason to be excited about the project.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Ch3 exec....also controls that and pushes for it....

Like love teams for pinoy ppl
Definitely.

OMG the Filipino love teams... What if like the couples break up(Nadine/James) or they don't end up together(Maine/Alden). I remember Maine and Alden.. It's basically like being typecast. Glad Kim and Xian got out of being a love team before it got any bigger. Now they can just enjoy their relationship without the added pressure of also being an onscreen one. Honestly, Thai dramas do typecast a lot. All these actors (mostly the supporting roles) be acting the same role over and over again.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, you can't solely blame Nadech and Yaya. The channel saw them as a cash cow and and went full speed. Their (if they or aren't) they together were played for so long until it ran out of steam and finally admitted they are together. Celebrities can play games that's for sure. When the couple is hot they don't fully admit they are together but throw these little crumbs for their fans to eat it up and follow and dissect their relationship with every movements, clothes they wear...to about anything. And the giddiness of the fans to get little clues just so amazing to watch. I find that interesting.

Channel 3 is all about the buzz and Yadech brought in the buzz they needed. I don't think their lakorns are super hits or anything but there's no denying they have the star power buzz. And channel 3 all but follow that regardless how successful their lakorns are. They stick together because as a couple they gained the most. Nadech, is at the position where he can stand and act with a blank piece of paper and it wouldn't hurt him. He's good but yet too comfortable. He had one good kissing scene with Matt and it was like watching dry paint lol. Not blaming him for that...the lakorn was just bad.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Definitely.

OMG the Filipino love teams... What if like the couples break up(Nadine/James) or they don't end up together(Maine/Alden). I remember Maine and Alden.. It's basically like being typecast. Glad Kim and Xian got out of being a love team before it got any bigger. Now they can just enjoy their relationship without the added pressure of also being an onscreen one. Honestly, Thai dramas do typecast a lot. All these actors (mostly the supporting roles) be acting the same role over and over again.
The love team is no joke. I been watching here and there of Liza and Enrique. The fans are I'm an uproar if anything or anyone dare goes after their love team. I used to like Kim and Gerald until he cheated on her. That was some drama played out. Maine and Alden didn't think they would make it. Thai is a bit more liberal with the couplings but Filipinos are on a new level.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Definitely.

Speaking of Filipino loveteams... when James and Nadine broke up most fans believed it is just for a publicity especially with the supposed series with MOMOLAND's Nancy. When Maine got together with Arjo a lot of her and Alden's fans (as a couple) kept on bashing Arjo to the point of making up stories about Alden and Maine (craziest were Maine and Alden are allegedly married and has a child) but there are some fans woke up from the delusion. That's how crazy and toxic the Filipino love team culture is.

twister02

M♥K
Definitely.

Loveteams in PH entertainment were not super toxic before. Some loveteams were loved before eventhough they're not dating in real life but right now, especially teen fans really wanted their loveteams to be real in real life just like what happened to Maine and Alden.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid

Gosh, the title for Pong’s lakorn is like the typical lakorns that he is in lol. Also, I know it’s unlikely but wouldn’t mind Mint being in Plerng Payu with Great. I bet they will cast someone newer though.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
The love team is no joke. I been watching here and there of Liza and Enrique. The fans are I'm an uproar if anything or anyone dare goes after their love team. I used to like Kim and Gerald until he cheated on her. That was some drama played out. Maine and Alden didn't think they would make it. Thai is a bit more liberal with the couplings but Filipinos are on a new level.
Liza and Enrique are cute. I've watched 2 of their movies. I wanted to watch their latest one but can't find English sub. But idk if they'll last long. Liza is still young and I think they've been together since Liza was 17? Oh I'm glad I got to know about Kim after the Gerald scandal and when she got together with Xian. They're so cute and supportive of each other. Maine and Alden, I had hoped but you could see she was reluctant and just wanted to be friends while maintaining a professional relationship.
Speaking of Filipino loveteams... when James and Nadine broke up most fans believed it is just for a publicity especially with the supposed series with MOMOLAND's Nancy. When Maine got together with Arjo a lot of her and Alden's fans (as a couple) kept on bashing Arjo to the point of making up stories about Alden and Maine (craziest were Maine and Alden are allegedly married and has a child) but there are some fans woke up from the delusion. That's how crazy and toxic the Filipino love team culture is.
Yea I was a AlDub shipper when they started getting big but it was only for a bit. I didn't check up on them anymore after their first movie together. Then I just stumbled across news that Alden was filming with Kathryn and something about a new love team. I was confused. That's when I learned AlDub was no more and that Maine was dating.