❤️ Various ET News

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I don't know much about her. What has she done

For Sammy case I blame the channel or her agent. It is obvious anything is done for her to never shine -pairing her twice with Kelly or Thanwa with whom she has no chemistry. Girl has shown great interest in acting but after PRBPT girl has been in uninteresting lakorns or paired with unappealing peks. Even peak got to work with ch7 top actors when she got signed by them. Sammy had to unfollow them at some point for them to throw her a bone (working with Mik one of the channel top praek)
As I see by observing Sammy's career,she seems to have troubled relationship with channel 7. There might have been internal conflicts between them.
She has two main options
1) improve relationship with channel 7
Or
2) cut off completely from them and go freelance

I would prefer her to go freelance if doesn't like the work given to her. Channel 3 is already crowded and I don't see much opportunities there.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
As I see by observing Sammy's career,she seems to have troubled relationship with channel 7. There might have been internal conflicts between them.
She has two main options
Or

I would prefer her to go freelance if doesn't like the work given to her. Channel 3 is already crowded and I don't see much opportunities there.
I think I read about this a few years back too. There's some internal conflict, or a difference in opinions with the elders.... Not sure if it was resolved.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Even so....i feel they (the ch are bias)

Now gets crap lakorn too

Talent don't always translate.... you need to be a fav or be lucky in a lakorn script that will get you notice like BPS...everyone got notice. Noon saiD through out her long career she got notice as an actress playing a servant on BPS. Same with the other lady playing a servant on bps

1 of sammy lakorn was like 15+ ...she barely got work after that lakorn.

Mint has a decent fan base. Her earlier career her scripts were a little better and diverse. She actually get lots of events and advertisement. Lots of lakorn that had good rating had mint in mind but the ch picked/replaced her with their bias

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Even so....i feel they (the ch are bias)

Now gets crap lakorn too

Talent don't always translate.... you need to be a fav or be lucky in a lakorn script that will get you notice like BPS...everyone got notice. Noon saiD through out her long career she got notice as an actress playing a servant on BPS. Same with the other lady playing a servant on bps

1 of sammy lakorn was like 15+ ...she barely got work after that lakorn.

Mint has a decent fan base. Her earlier career her scripts were a little better and diverse. She actually get lots of events and advertisement. Lots of lakorn that had good rating had mint in mind but the ch picked/replaced her with their bias
I agree. It’s definitely a Channels bias. They have their favorites so they always try to push their favs first. Like you mentioned, usually it’s a channel fav thing or you get lucky with a great script that helps boost your chances of popularity and the channel giving you more chances.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Her next lakorn is a drama. She want to show her skills. She don't want to just get lakorn and will be more picky. She been there for 12 years.She talked to the ch and ask them to give her more challenging roles. I ask the ch if they see it like I do. Like anyone else , I want to chose what is best for me. Challenge myself. I don't want quantity. I want quality. I want to do a really good drama (1 lakorn vs. Filming multiple for quantity).I seek an acting coach to help me with my scripts. Research...ect..i said many times, I don't get to chose my scripts. If anyone get to chose, they'll chose a good script for themselves. I want to do different scripts. I got 3-4 comedy. I want ro play it differently but the director likes a certain style i played. Yes I get it. I also do want to do more drama. I don't have a say in what the elder want/deem appropriately. I'm use to the criticism ppl have given me. I try to do my best. I dont take it to heart. That is their thinking. If their criticism is something I can use to improve myself. I will try to do it (she has mentioned this b4 in her other interviews. She said acting isn't easy for her. She tried really hard, study, acting coach). Johnny afone compliment her b4 and said given the right chance she'll be someone to watch out for. Lastly ppl can say whatever they want. I'm a public figure.
http://instagr.am/p/CEs4cqTlGga/
Soo much glitches on this website. So hard to type and translate. I paraphrase some words ..not word for word translation

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah Bermb is the manager of Nychaa, Masu, Bow, Namtarn (ch3), Boom, Bank, Porche and Donut (ch7) and Gulf (tooo many ugh). And right that pairing is soooo random :risas3:
These managers that have multiple talents must have a team of assistants. I wonder how they rotate and decide who gets what and when.
I've noticed most of the daras list their manager's number(s) or Line ID in their Instagram bio. The only daras without(that I know) are Aum, Yaya, and Nadech. I find that really interesting. Does anybody know any other country that does this?

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Her next lakorn is a drama. She want to show her skills. She don't want to just get lakorn and will be more picky. She been there for 12 years.She talked to the ch and ask them to give her more challenging roles. I ask the ch if they see it like I do. Like anyone else , I want to chose what is best for me. Challenge myself. I don't want quantity. I want quality. I want to do a really good drama (1 lakorn vs. Filming multiple for quantity).I seek an acting coach to help me with my scripts. Research...ect..i said many times, I don't get to chose my scripts. If anyone get to chose, they'll chose a good script for themselves. I want to do different scripts. I got 3-4 comedy. I want ro play it differently but the director likes a certain style i played. Yes I get it. I also do want to do more drama. I don't have a say in what the elder want/deem appropriately. I'm use to the criticism ppl have given me. I try to do my best. I dont take it to heart. That is their thinking. If their criticism is something I can use to improve myself. I will try to do it (she has mentioned this b4 in her other interviews. She said acting isn't easy for her. She tried really hard, study, acting coach). Johnny afone compliment her b4 and said given the right chance she'll be someone to watch out for. Lastly ppl can say whatever they want. I'm a public figure.
Soo much glitches on this website. So hard to type and translate. I paraphrase some words ..not word for word translation
Thanks for the translation. This is the best for her. At first i thought after her graduated she will take more drama but she was so quiet and does not accept any drama. So this is her plan all along. Good very good

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ughh this is so sad to hear. Mint's acting has improved so so much from her early days. At this point, it's clearly ch bias 'cause I would say she's at par with some of her counterparts but is given such crappy lakorns and crappy pairings.

mayag

sarNie Adult
These managers that have multiple talents must have a team of assistants. I wonder how they rotate and decide who gets what and when.
I've noticed most of the daras list their manager's number(s) or Line ID in their Instagram bio. The only daras without(that I know) are Aum, Yaya, and Nadech. I find that really interesting. Does anybody know any other country that does this?
I've seen Turkish celebs post their managers/agency's contact too!

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Nadech's mom manages his career with a few endorsement deals coming from A Supachai. Yaya's mom manages her career. Aum is managed by A Supachai. All three have enough endorsement deals on their plate that they do not need to mention their managers on Instagram.
I can speak of my country India. None actors that I follow mention their manager numbers on Insta though they do a lot of endorsements on Instagram. They have their agencies get them deals.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Can someone tell me where can I find Sor 7 blinds on https://mgronline.com/?

CPY

GotomySin
Mookda got lucky co she sign with ch7, all other artist under PGun sign with ch7 except for Mint . Thats why i said she might have better script if she sign with ch7. I think PGun involved in Missteen and most the winner signed under her agency like Mookda, Hanalewis, Mamew and etc all work with ch7. draama in ch7 have better rating but when it comes to money, mint earned the most.
Mint was ex Ch7 beforehand.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She was ch7 when she was really young 13?14? The lakorn never aired and was stocked

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
She has two main options
Or

For Sammy case I feel it was not planned by the higher ups to promote her as a N'ek. She started as 2nd, supporting/N'rai. My opinion somebody must have seen her potential and she got two N'ek roles as a test . The result was positive still she is not a favourite child so not in their priorities concerning promotion. So they keep on shading her. Had she not unfollowed them at some point I doubt she would get paired with Mik. I would like to see her with Mike but I bet it will be the same like Weir. They might never have a lakorn together. Mookda and

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So Noom Sonram divorce is more messy that initially though...don't know who telling the truth or lie in this. Not as messy as Johnny Depp and Amber Heard but just as messed up with money.

Nicole should be thankful that she got out
https://mgronline.com/entertainment/detail/9630000090893
Yeah, it's a whole melodrama.
Num outted her and said she was taking his payments without his knowledge. She has debt and was directing the calls to his house/phone.
Ex wife posted something about, "don't touch my husband," and some other weird stuff.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, it's a whole melodrama.
Num outted her and said she was taking his payments without his knowledge. She has debt and was directing the calls to his house/phone.
Ex wife posted something about, "don't touch my husband," and some other weird stuff.
Nicole posted "don't touch my husband" ?