❤️ Various ET News

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Miss Universe Thailand comes under controversy... It seems the result was already fixed due to a backhand business deal...
And here in the Philippines there is even a documentary that some queens undergo sexual favors in exchange of title and fame. Sad but it is the reality

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Random question, I'm sorry if it has been talked about already.. but is Bella still friends with her group of friends that includes Mo, Bua, Preem? I don't see Bella in any of the recent group pictures. Just wondering.
Bella and her manager ploy are not part of hubsub since two years atleast.. ploy works exclusively for Bella including her day to day work. Whereas pear has assistant managers to take care of day to day work of her clients..

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Random question, I'm sorry if it has been talked about already.. but is Bella still friends with her group of friends that includes Mo, Bua, Preem? I don't see Bella in any of the recent group pictures. Just wondering.
I think she’s still friends with all of them. Just lately hasn’t been taking trips with them but probably cause their schedules may not work. I still see them comment and like each other’s pictures so I doubt there are any hard feelings. I mean her and her bf barely have time to take trips too cause of work.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I know the chances are slim bc everyone seems to be more Thai Lakorn fans and don't seem to share much about other Thai celebrities.

But I figured I'd try.

Also not completely music related but does anyone know what happened with that singers Ble and Tanya Rsiam? When they first came out, they got promoted so much together--i think they might still be friends but they don't seem to interact like that and rarely post selfies together like that anymore even if they go to the same event. Also is she dating the actor Aof that she acted with unless they're just for promo purposes.

Thanks in advanced!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I loved We Got Married the first 2 season. Afterward a few seasons here and there were good.

But the girls seems so uncomfortable lol

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope we get to see a lot of crossover couples from different networks on WGM Thailand. Both pairings look good

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
lol, I just crept on boss’s girlfriend. Y’all said she’s cute so I thought she was cute as in she dressed cutely and looks cute like other girls but then saw that she is cute but dresses sexy lol Mint and Boss be acting like they into each other, but I know it’s just bc they’re close. Had I not known that he’s not single, I would’ve thought the two were into each other (or lowkey dating) like Kem and Mookda. But they’re really cute together too.
And i’m lowkey, highkey excited for the Thai version of WGM, bc I enjoyed some of the Korean WGM couples. Hopefully I won’t cringe as much tho lol

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
lol, I just crept on boss’s girlfriend. Y’all said she’s cute so I thought she was cute as in she dressed cutely and looks cute like other girls but then saw that she is cute but dresses sexy lol Mint and Boss be acting like they into each other, but I know it’s just bc they’re closed. Had I not know that he’s not single, I would’ve thought the two were into each other (or lowkey dating) like Kem and Mookda. But they’re really cute together too.
And i’m lowkey, highkey excited for the Thai version of WGM, bc I enjoyed some of the Korean WGM couples. Hopefully I won’t cringe as much tho lol
Mint and Boss look really cute and even stay close even after SW.
Me too! I enjoyed Korean WGM hopefully Thai version is exciting. I hope someone will sub the episodes though. It will be refreshing to see how Thais do variety shows like in Korea

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
lol, I just crept on boss’s girlfriend. Y’all said she’s cute so I thought she was cute as in she dressed cutely and looks cute like other girls but then saw that she is cute but dresses sexy lol Mint and Boss be acting like they into each other, but I know it’s just bc they’re close. Had I not known that he’s not single, I would’ve thought the two were into each other (or lowkey dating) like Kem and Mookda. But they’re really cute together too.
I didn’t find Bos’ gf sexy. The way she dresses is more stylish and didn’t really show much skin. Boss shows more skin than his gf. Lol

CPY

GotomySin
I know the chances are slim bc everyone seems to be more Thai Lakorn fans and don't seem to share much about other Thai celebrities.

But I figured I'd try.

Also not completely music related but does anyone know what happened with that singers Ble and Tanya Rsiam? When they first came out, they got promoted so much together--i think they might still be friends but they don't seem to interact like that and rarely post selfies together like that anymore even if they go to the same event. Also is she dating the actor Aof that she acted with unless they're just for promo purposes.

Thanks in advanced!
Ble got a farang girlfriend few years back. Tanya remain single until she acted with Aof at remake of Thepthida Khun Nok. So ya confirm Ble and Tanya are not an item. Plus they are busy with own work and Aof is pretty sweet to Tanya.