❤️ Various ET News

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Celebrities make money because people are supporting them and these people are the average people (middle and lower income class) and students. These are the people that are suffering now. What if these average people and students are all unfollow those celebrities will the sponsor still care and hire them? Just a thought.

One cannot be a leader if no followers, one cannot be famous if no citizens support. Hi-So and rich people won’t care much about buying products from these celebrities or the products that these celebrities are promoting. Mist buyers are these average people and students. But I won’t blame these popular celebrities because everyone has a stomach to feed. Although I feel they take the love and support you fr these average people and students for granted.

It is sad that we, human have to think of ourselves first before think of what's the right thing to do. But this is the society we live in now a day. It happens everywhere.

Hopefully these protesters overcome and win over the injustices system even it is so far and dark ahead. Also hopefully they will realize that they shouldn’t put too much of their time and life into these celebrities. These average citizens and students should get their life together and work hard to support themselves. They should also learn that when they dedicate too much of their times to support these celebrities they are not making a living. They should spend their times working hard and save for themselves and family.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Celebrities make money because people are supporting them and these people are the average people (middle and lower income class) and students. These are the people that are suffering now. What if these average people and students are all unfollow those celebrities will the sponsor still care and hire them? Just a thought.

One cannot be a leader if no followers, one cannot be famous if no citizens support. Hi-So and rich people won’t care much about buying products from these celebrities or the products that these celebrities are promoting. Mist buyers are these average people and students. But I won’t blame these popular celebrities because everyone has a stomach to feed. Although I feel they take the love and support you fr these average people and students for granted.

It is sad that we, human have to think of ourselves first before think of what's the right thing to do. But this is the society we live in now a day. It happens everywhere.

Hopefully these protesters overcome and win over the injustices system even it is so far and dark ahead. Also hopefully they will realize that they shouldn’t put too much of their time and life into these celebrities. These average citizens and students should get their life together and work hard to support themselves. They should also learn that when they dedicate too much of their times to support these celebrities they are not making a living. They should spend their times working hard and save for themselves and family.
Exactly. There is nothing wrong with being a fan of these celebrities it happens everywhere but they should prioritize getting a life and work for their family. Celebrities are human too and has a family to feed.

View attachment 39095

I hope she wins this. Those people need to be taught some lesson !
I hope so! People need to be responsible when using social media and most of all be a decent human being.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Then they bare the consequences.... they are damn either way.

They say something... they'll piss off some groups.

So how is destroying other ppl live and career helping anyone?

Can they do better...sure... the safest way is to post about non violence.... even with that they'll still piss ppl off about not doing enough.

Nadao is the younger gen... they are now brave and less established

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Honestly, no matter how famous or rich you are, if you live in Thailand you are still beneath the King. He can literally wipe out your whole family line. Notice how you don't see "high-so's /the elite" coming out and voicing their stand on any political views. Much less these Dara's that are just trying to make a living. This political struggle in Thailand isn't just what we (overseas ppl) hear. It goes deeper than that. There's a lot of power struggle going on. It's netizens, most likely the younger generation that is bashing anyone online whether they have an opinion or not.

You know what the actual ppl are worried about? The flood. Their crops and the corruption. They want to be able to have a home to go back to, food and safety.