❤️ Various ET News

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Geez, at this rate Taew will be married by their 1 year anniversary. People who do monthly anniversaries are so extra. People ain't got time for that crap LOL.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know a couple that celebrate a monthly anniversary. But they didn't last. I think they made it to five years and divorced. To me, once a month is just craving for attention. I feel like those that really value their relationship doesn't share every part of it on social media. There are moments that should be held precious enough where it's meant just for the couple.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I have heard of 6 months.

I feel any relationship is like a car.... you do need that weekly/monthly maintenance to keep it running smoothly...also have the same wants, needs and growth.

Nook S. Husband visa us up and he had to leave too...he couldn't renew because of the office closing.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Thailand is being pretty strict with their border laws right now. My cousins can't even return to work yet. They are stuck in Laos. I think I heard something about the borders opening up again in 2021. Who knows? With everything that is going on in Thailand, there isn't much anyone can do.

Ter & Mai D. celebrated their 3 yr anniversary too. Netizens were comparing Taew & her bf to T & M. Some ppl are still exasperated with Taew. She might end up having to sue them one day.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Thailand is being pretty strict with their border laws right now. My cousins can't even return to work yet. They are stuck in Laos. I think I heard something about the borders opening up again in 2021. Who knows? With everything that is going on in Thailand, there isn't much anyone can do.

Ter & Mai D. celebrated their 3 yr anniversary too. Netizens were comparing Taew & her bf to T & M. Some ppl are still exasperated with Taew. She might end up having to sue them one day.
When I first saw Mai’s post, I totally lost my shit seeing that ring on her hand lol

Then I read the caption and realized it’s just their anniversary :facepalm:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Ter helped mai a lot with bringing her calm side out. He seemed to really love her and who wouldn't want a man that adores you and can make you laugh. I can see them lasting. At first, I couldn't picture Mai with someone like him but they are making it work.

Taew should gradually introduce her new bf to IG. Though, in her circle of friends I can understand why she's eager to show him off. But it seemed like she's over doing it to the point of turning people off. Also, she went from being so and so with her ex...and now she's going to the extreme opposite.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't follow taew.....but I feel she was so...so...because they went into a more bro/sis relationship. They were comfortable and compliant. For some as they grown older....they start to care less. I guess to me...if she is not harming anyone...do you....I may not care for how ppl may do something. But do you...

bit

sarNie Adult
I've seen people celebrate 6 months anniversary but that is when they are in their teenagers barely in high-school.

Seldom see over the top 30 something celebrating it, unless you are a celeb in on of those relationship for publicity Hollywood and you need all the promo you can get.

Maybe seeing her friend Mew very happy with her Hi-So made her want to rush to the altar?

Ter actually compliment Mai a lot, he is funny and calm to balance out Mai chirpy self. He is actually looking better too. They are open and very relax with it, Ter doesn't try to overshadow or try to put himself in the limelight with any of Mai work, he just carry on in the background and let her do her thing.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Those photos of Mai and Ter are so sweet and cute. They look so genuinely happy. I never could’ve imagined a girl like Mai who’s legit stunning and who used to have such attitude problems ending up in a relationship with someone who seems so down to earth like Ter. She’s changed so much for the better while with him! Almost sounds like a lakorn haha

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Ter helped mai a lot with bringing her calm side out. He seemed to really love her and who wouldn't want a man that adores you and can make you laugh. I can see them lasting. At first, I couldn't picture Mai with someone like him but they are making it work.

Taew should gradually introduce her new bf to IG. Though, in her circle of friends I can understand why she's eager to show him off. But it seemed like she's over doing it to the point of turning people off. Also, she went from being so and so with her ex...and now she's going to the extreme opposite.
Same here about Ter and Mai. At first one could see he was more into her (she is gorgeous model-like body) and she was with him to give her a friendlier image. But now I really think Ter helped her a lot mature and she genuinely appreciate him

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
HAHA Num and Moddum are so savage. Straight up grilling Kwan's mom about not loving her kids equally. Kwan's not looking good here. I don't know if it is the makeup or she did something to her lips. It looks like Taew's when she first got her injections.