❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kwan needs to lay off whatever she is doing to her face. It's so swollen. She's such a pretty girl no need to further ruin her face.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Let's see...
Nadech & Yaya
Namtarn & Toey P.
Mario & Taew
Alek & Mint
James Ji & Toey J.
Mark & Kim
Nychaa & Nine
Boy & Matt
Pope & Bella
Great & Margie

James Ma and Mew??
Pon and ??? Maybe Preem? Since I haven't spot her in the clip yet.
I'm legit surprised Matt is still in the calendar. I would’ve thought she'll be replaced by someone else.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Let's see...
Nadech & Yaya
Namtarn & Toey P.
Mario & Taew
Alek & Mint
James Ji & Toey J.
Mark & Kim
Nychaa & Nine
Boy & Matt
Pope & Bella
Great & Margie

James Ma and Mew??
Wow I'm super happy to see Toey P. finally make it on the calendar for 2021. Its his first time too. He never make it in the past. I wonder why ch3 have not give him a spot in the calendar. I think its because Ken P. is not with ch3 so they decided to give it to Toey this year. Ken always pair up with Namtarn for the calendar.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Let's see...
Nadech & Yaya
Namtarn & Toey P.
Mario & Taew
Alek & Mint
James Ji & Toey J.
Mark & Kim
Nychaa & Nine
Boy & Matt
Pope & Bella
Great & Margie

James Ma and Mew??
I'm surprised they didn't pair up James and Taew but then who would Mario have paired up with then. Maybe Mint? Toey and Alek would of been awkward for some people though so maybe that's why they went with that. Nychaa and Nine would be a cute and new pairing. Hope that comes true. I like some of the new pairings. Kinda refreshing. Also, surprised Boy and Margie aren't paired up.

Wow I'm super happy to see Toey P. finally make it on the calendar for 2021. Its his first time too. He never make it in the past. I wonder why ch3 have not give him a spot in the calendar. I think its because Ken P. is not with ch3 so they decided to give it to Toey this year. Ken always pair up with Namtarn for the calendar.
Also, I'm glad as well! I like Toey a lot!
Kwan needs to lay off whatever she is doing to her face. It's so swollen. She's such a pretty girl no need to further ruin her face.
Seriously. I don't know what she did to her face but she was naturally very beautiful.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don't get Margie's presence as well.. She has been away for a while and her new lakorn wont be ready for another year atleast..
I think Margie, Mew, and Matt will properly fade away in a year or two bc Matt don’t seem to want to act anymore and the other two already married.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
None......but ch3 milks it...that is why you get the same pairing of their KJ every damn yr....boring

bit

sarNie Adult
Does Margie has a large fanbase to be granted such space every year?

Both MK and NY had a large fanbase so it's quite understandable if they are paired.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Does Margie has a large fanbase to be granted such space every year?

Both MK and NY had a large fanbase so it's quite understandable if they are paired.
Going by her Instagram account she has 8.2M followers which is pretty good. Plus she is married to a Hi-so from chirathivat family. Has maintained good relations with Channel 3 and is friends with Yaya and Kim. Plus Channel 3 has certain soft corner for actors/actresses with half european ethnicity.
All this makes her get a safe place in Channel 3 activities and promotions.

Personally I don't find her attractive. i haven't watched any of her lakorns so cant say about her acting.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Going by her Instagram account she has 8.2M followers which is pretty good. Plus she is married to a Hi-so from chirathivat family. Has maintained good relations with Channel 3 and is friends with Yaya and Kim. Plus Channel 3 has certain soft corner for actors/actresses with half european ethnicity.
All this makes her get a safe place in Channel 3 activities and promotions.

Personally I don't find her attractive. i haven't watched any of her lakorns so cant say about her acting.
She was fine with Mike in "Rak Boon". I liked that drama

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So many people missing in the calendar. Basically no newbies at all cause most of them are not going to be part of the Ch3 calendar signing like they usually are. I wonder why?

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Oh no. It looks like Kwan is getting fillers. I hate them so much. People are sooo misinformed when it comes to them. They are seen as less invasive/ intensive than surgery, plus there’s this persistent falsehood that they are less dangerous and dissolve by itself after a while, so are not permanent.

Fillers don’t dissolve, they spread! It’s why people that commonly use them get this round bloated ‘puffy’ face. You need injections to properly dissolve fillers and even then, it might not get all of it. Because 99% of people that get them done DON’T properly get them dissolved, etc, they then get trapped in this cycle of having to inject more stuff (fillers, Botox, etc) to keep up with and mitigate the effect of previous work they’ve had done.

Plus there hasn’t really been many studies done on long term side affects.

Sorry for the rant. Stuff like this annoys me so much.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Songkran & Benz P.

Benz took a piz with SK at his Cafe. Drama on her IG. Someone post shit. She told to them go do something productive (along that line.) She said she will not delete the pix. They were at his cafe and they take pictures like what everyone does.

Last edited: