❤️ Various ET News

Lmao Pope Bella are the funniest pairing ever. They're both so likeable and whenever they're together I always smile like an idiot haha. Love how wholesome and hilarious they are. It's a blessing that we can witness a pairing with such amazing chemistry on and off screen.
Bella even reacted so big to Pope's "fight". :risas3: :risas3: It's a normal thing for them. There is no peace moment when they're together. Even they like to tease each other a lot but they're like magnetic to each other. Look at the difference between others and them. 20201204_181457.jpg

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It’s funny cause I remember rumors that supposedly Bella and Pope don’t get along back when they just starred shooting RLM I believe. Who knows if they’re true but they’re good at hiding it in front of people lol

bit

sarNie Adult
It’s funny cause I remember rumors that supposedly Bella and Pope don’t get along back when they just starred shooting RLM I believe. Who knows if they’re true but they’re good at hiding it in front of people lol
Everybody kind of knows it was Bee and Film, not sure how Pope and Bella got rope into it. Probably just needed some hot news for event. Dara always do that, when there is an event, there sure be something to hype it up. To get journalist to ask question, because if not, it sure is a boring one.

Read somewhere long ago, some manager open up the secret that journalist and Dara will have an agreement on what question to ask and answer Thai ET reporter don't just randomly ask question. No... it's very polite society they live in.:rolleyes:.

Some managers event paid reporters to drown news about their artist misbehavior, but you need to be at a level that you can pay people to shut up.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Everybody kind of knows it was Bee and Film, not sure how Pope and Bella got rope into it. Probably just needed some hot news for event. Dara always do that, when there is an event, there sure be something to hype it up. To get journalist to ask question, because if not, it sure is a boring one.

Read somewhere long ago, some manager open up the secret that journalist and Dara will have an agreement on what question to ask and answer Thai ET reporter don't just randomly ask question. No... it's very polite society they live in.:rolleyes:.

Some managers event paid reporters to drown news about their artist misbehavior, but you need to be at a level that you can pay people to shut up.
It's true. Depending on the manager they have. Some managers have that much power to deflect bad reporters from getting out of line. Just look at the A-list actors. Have you ever seen any of them being disrespected? Nope. If their manager has big connections, the dara is safe.

If a dara is unpopular (don't like to use this word) but have a big shot manager, they might be ignored. So, it really all depends on the star power + manager's network.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
p.s. Just wanna say, my parents PopeBella are too cute!

I think they seem distant when Bella is promoting w/Weir.... Any other time, they are very comfortable friends. They rose to stardom together.
Pope is 37 and is at peak popularity. I don't know how many actors can hit stardom at the age of 35? Buppesannivas aired in 2018.

Was wondering how Nadech,Yaya,Kimmy,Mark, Bella,Mario and Taew who are now around 30 will fare when they reach 37 years of age.

x0unerthanlater

Pope is 37 and is at peak popularity. I don't know how many actors can hit stardom at the age of 35? Buppesannivas aired in 2018.

Was wondering how Nadech,Yaya,Kimmy,Mark, Bella,Mario and Taew who are now around 30 will fare when they reach 37 years of age.

True. It was a big surprise. It shows that even if you're a decent actor/actress, if you don't get the right roles it doesn't matter. Pope has been second male lead and had good roles as a lead but BPS really gave him that shot to A-list. If it weren't for his love scandals, he'd be unstoppable.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
True. It was a big surprise. It shows that even if you're a decent actor/actress, if you don't get the right roles it doesn't matter. Pope has been second male lead and had good roles as a lead but BPS really gave him that shot to A-list. If it weren't for his love scandals, he'd be unstoppable.
I liked BPS because of Bella. It may seem harsh but I feel Bella can survive on her own without Pope. Krong Kam, E Riam Sing etc become hit without him. But, I have hardly heard any buzz for Pope's lakorns with other actresses for eg Kham See Than Dorn. Pope needs Bella to keep his stardom going but Bella doesn't need Pope that much. She will pair with anyone and make him a star. Bella without a Phra Ek will also do well. Kongthap Peak is lucky to work with her in his debut drama.. Since Bella and Pope have a movie and a lakorn together in coming days,his career is set for atleast 2-3 years from now.

Pope looks younger than Great and Boy. I guess that works in his advantage as well... Pope will enjoy peak period until he is 40 and beyond if he is lucky which I think he is..

x0unerthanlater

I liked BPS because of Bella. It may seem harsh but I feel Bella can survive on her own without Pope. Krong Kam, E Riam Sing etc become hit without him. But, I have hardly heard any buzz for Pope's lakorns with other actresses for eg Kham See Than Dorn. Pope needs Bella to keep his stardom going but Bella doesn't need Pope that much. She will pair with anyone and make him a star. Bella without a Phra Ek will also do well. Kongthap Peak is lucky to work with her in his debut drama.. Since Bella and Pope have a movie and a lakorn together in coming days,his career is set for atleast 2-3 years from now.

Pope looks younger than Great and Boy. I guess that works in his advantage as well... Pope will enjoy peak period until he is 40 and beyond if he is lucky which I think he is..
He got sucked into the koojin whirlwind but it didn't go so well. Like with Mew, they did great together the first time but after that their popularity didn't withstand. They never promoted much together.
I'm fond of both P & B. Pope's acting is better than a lot of his peers. Definitely a tad higher than Boy's. He and Great are up to par with each other.
Bella's just hands down the best in her gen. I might be bias but I think she is versatile in all her roles. She can hold her own for sure.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
He got sucked into the koojin whirlwind but it didn't go so well. Like with Mew, they did great together the first time but after that their popularity didn't withstand. They never promoted much together.
I'm fond of both P & B. Pope's acting is better than a lot of his peers. Definitely a tad higher than Boy's. He and Great are up to par with each other.
Bella's just hands down the best in her gen. I might be bias but I think she is versatile in all her roles. She can hold her own for sure.
Boy can't act period! Only his action scenes come out well..

bit

sarNie Adult
For someone who lives like a hermit, Pope is like Andrew Gregson, they do things that they enjoy and doesn't care much about the popularity.

Boy P is likable, but I never get why he is so famous.

x0unerthanlater

For someone who lives like a hermit, Pope is like Andrew Gregson, they do things that they enjoy and doesn't care much about the popularity.

Boy P is likable, but I never get why he is so famous.
Boy has lots of dedicated fans. I like him in general. His lakorns are hit and miss depending on storyline. His earlier works were definitely better.

Andrew is so dreamy! One of the best looking and stays young visually among his peers.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Boy has lots of dedicated fans. I like him in general. His lakorns are hit and miss depending on storyline. His earlier works were definitely better.

Andrew is so dreamy! One of the best looking and stays young visually among his peers.
Andrew and Patson were my favorite peks when I was younger! Those two will always have a special place in my heart!

With Boy his stardom began early and him and Margie were one of their koojins and that also helped his popularity. He does have super dedicated fans. He has a fun and friendly personality and that is a key factor that will always make you last in the industry.