❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ooo interesting Alek and Pear! They would make one pretty pair. She’s so feminine and womanly and he’s so manly.
Alek might be one of those actor that'll date as many daras as possible and at the end, he'll be like, nah...I'm going to settle down with someone that's as ordinary as possible lol.
can you blame him lol he’s getting all the pretty girls

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They said many cases... Ppl follow or unfollow cuz they are mad at each other.... Or some never follow to begin with...

All host said that Matt is someone who would just say if they are fighting or whatever. She has always said stuff when press by reporter. Which Is true.... Lol

A reporter said they were just seen out eating together.... Be suspicious when they delete each other ppl pictures

Pat is texting her.... She watching the new clip. .. She said she didn't realize she unfollowed... How would you Handle this p'pat

I don't think ig or SM is a big deal to follow. Took mint like 5 years to tag or follow pupae?

When I was with my ex. I didn't follow him until. Much later.

Like someone said..... It don't always determine "status"

I still don't think they will last and that Matt will be fine. She was in a LT relationship.... Had expectations and then need to reset. SK went in at her most vulnerable. I feel she knows.... Or else why she say she'll bare the consequences with whatever will happen. She is living for the moment and not the what if.

Her lakorn with Na.... Can't all be blame on her (she has some blame) .... I didn't like the K version.... Couldn't watch thai one.

Netcitizen are stalking and waiting

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It was her 3rd testing. Taew apologize... Will take responsibility towards the Cafe. She is on live with her manager?

I'm back at work. I'm truly wrong And inappropriate from my actions. I am wrong & I apologize. I'll take responsibility for any Losses.

I had covid. I was told, I'm good to be out in public within day 7 - 10 with no more symptoms /feeling better.

I felt like sick for 3 days. After getting covid it will be In your System for about 3 months. Which you Will be A symptomatic. Meaning I have it in my system but isn't contagious. Also you can still test positive for the 3 months and again is A symptomatic

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mia j pen controversy.... About a Rape scene...

Ppl are protesting it... Saying that... Thai netcitizen said it shouldn't be in a drama anymore. How toxic and bad that is...

#stopshowingrapeonescreen

Yes.. I agree. Those old cliche needs to be thrown out. They need to upgrad and write a good damn script. K/c drama has better varietals script.

I barely watch thai lakorns anymore

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Like K drama every thai lakorn should have 1 or 2 passionate kissing. My very first K drama was princess hour. I was turning red watching them kiss. Instead, thai lakorns fake kiss, ceiling watching, black out kiss...they came up with all sort of ways to not show a proper kiss...but so eager to show a rape scene. Nothing sweet or cute about it after the 80s or early 90s...not just that some rape scenes are weird. The n'ek gets thrown on the bed, then they shows their feet tangled or the pra'ek lowering his head and next thing you know she's crying with her clothes on or wrapped in a blanket and just like that she is is 'wife'. I think society has accepted sex before marriage so work around that.

They can make a good slap and kiss lakorn...but let the couple have a good love making session with all that tension building up.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Like K drama every thai lakorn should have 1 or 2 passionate kissing. My very first K drama was princess hour. I was turning red watching them kiss. Instead, thai lakorns fake kiss, ceiling watching, black out kiss...they came up with all sort of ways to not show a proper kiss...but so eager to show a rape scene. Nothing sweet or cute about it after the 80s or early 90s...not just that some rape scenes are weird. The n'ek gets thrown on the bed, then they shows their feet tangled or the pra'ek lowering his head and next thing you know she's crying with her clothes on or wrapped in a blanket and just like that she is is 'wife'. I think society has accepted sex before marriage so work around that.

They can make a good slap and kiss lakorn...but let the couple have a good love making session with all that tension building up.

I don't care for slap kiss..... The slapping.... Nonconsenual.... Let's have seductions

GMM has some series that show kisses/willing intimate scenes. Sot stories...o neg. But they gmm/1hd also suffer from the extreme on most of their series...

byebye

sarNie OldFart

I don't care for slap kiss..... The slapping.... Nonconsenual.... Let's have seductions

GMM has some series that show kisses/willing intimate scenes. Sot stories...o neg. But they gmm/1hd also suffer from the extreme on most of their series...
I like slap and kiss...because done right and with enough tension between the leads make a very good drama. There's a popular drama called Ariana Rose (Malaysia) I basically watched anything since I have no lakorn to watch lol. I thought lakorn has some deep anger pra'ek. But the pra'ek in Ariana Rose was brutal. Some scenes I couldn't watch. He was JLR pra'ek on steroid. Slap and kiss can be exciting cause you're basically waiting for them to go to bed together lol. Some seduction to me, is like, hell no...girl get away from him.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Richy and God are cute asf. They're still so young but I support, last long!!!

I think like someone said Richy seems to often has the rbf and so chill, almost toy boyish off screen. Lol so it's soo cute to see him bring out the playful side out of her for us to see

mayag

sarNie Adult
Kalamare will no longer host 3Zaap, that leave only Chompoo and Aff...both are boring and have no idea how to host an entertainment show.
Most likely the show itself will end unless they find a really good third member who can carry Chompoo and Aff

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Kalamare will no longer host 3Zaap, that leave only Chompoo and Aff...both are boring and have no idea how to host an entertainment show.
Im not surprised... i was expecting it to happen... even though i haven't been following her entire drama issues. The show just got really boring.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Why would Kalamare leave? I only know the other host who left due to a negative remark she made before

mayag

sarNie Adult
Why would Kalamare leave? I only know the other host who left due to a negative remark she made before
She stirred up some drama too by making false claims promoting health supplements. :rolleyes: She said it can fix your face shape or something and even cure covid LMAO. Celebs need to just stop.

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oof Kalamare, saw her on Hone Krasae and you can tell by looking at her face that she knows she's done for in the ET industry. I kind of feel bad for her but on the other hand how can you go into a business seriously without any idea about the kinds of laws there are. The Thai ET industry can be a ruthless place, some can survive after a big scandal but some are f**ked. Look at Ma Ornapa for instance, she's selling off her things at this point. I do hope Kalamare can rebound from this eventually, she's one of the best hosts in Thailand. It can be an arduous journey back into society's good side. To be honest what Kalamare did wasn't THAT bad, especially compared to other scandals the Thai ET industry had.

3 Zaap needs an actual professional host to replace Kalamare. Now that 2 of their professional interviewers are gone, Aff and Chompoo don't have the power to be actual interviewers. Aff and Chompoo are actors and they don't have the interview skills that "make" the interview. Ma and Kalamare had the chops to seamlessly ask the "real" questions while Aff and Chompoo aren't capable of asking any hard hitting questions or playing off guests. I hope Polyplus doesn't just hire another actress, unless it's an actress/actor that has been in the industry long enough to be able to ask the hard hitting questions. They should bring Tuk Yanee, she was great on Ratree Samosorn and she's an elder in the industry.

bit

sarNie Adult
The curing Covid19 claim is the one that done it. Fixing your face is normal claim people make. Come on, Thailand is one of the top destination for plastic surgery but claiming to cure Covid is a bit much.

However she did apologize and that should be enough, they shouldn’t cancel here. She is one of the best host they have.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh wow Tangmo. Can the girl even move her face anymore??? She's starting to look like a frozen version of Auan Rangsit's Korean wife.