❤️ Various ET News

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lol Thank you!
I was taken aback by the responses. I am not a fan of either couple, so I was confused why Mark was even in the conversation to begin with.
Well since I'm new to the forum, I had no idea about this, but good to know. At first, I just thought I'd share my view on them since it was something that I've been thinking of for a while. But I am definitely not speaking on them again as a couple because who even has time to argue with shippers? The whole shipping thing is still a weird concept to me.

That's honestly the best you can do. I genuinely don't care about which actors, as long as they can do their job decently and I can sense, feel the connection between the male and female lead and a good storyline is always a must.
Most people tend to choose based on their favorite actors and actresses, which is absolutely fine, but it can sometimes make them miss out on so many more good lakorns. So it's always a good idea to branch out.
Welcome to our lovely place. Hopefully you'll stick around. There's so many amazing people to meet and threads to join in. We occasionally will have a popular drama thread that becomes really active here and there. It's usually a really fun and happy place when there's a lot of us watching the same drama and spam the same threads.

Note.
Just don't freak out by some of us having any weird obsessions......

Honestly, somethings are better left unsaid here.

My personal life already has a lot of ddrama.

jawhara

“Nothing is so aggravating as calmness.”
Welcome to our lovely place. Hopefully you'll stick around. There's so many amazing people to meet and threads to join in. We occasionally will have a popular drama thread that becomes really active here and there. It's usually a really fun and happy place when there's a lot of us watching the same drama and spam the same threads.

Note.
Just don't freak out by some of us having any weird obsessions......

Honestly, somethings are better left unsaid here.

My personal life already has a lot of ddrama.
Thank you! I am not one to stick on forums for long especially since I'm busy as of late, but I'll try to do my best to post now and then.
I have no problem with users disagreeing with me as long as it is within the line. So I hope everyone can still be truthful and say whatever they feel like.
And I'll try not to be too judgmental and I edited my post since I believe I've explained it in the wrong way, because shipping has always been part of any drama/ movie/ tv series. It's only natural for the watchers to want their favorite actors who played in their favorite dramas to be together. I would be a liar if I said I never wanted two actors that I liked to get together in real life. The only thing that irks me a bit is when people go overboard and make shipping a life goal. It should be all fun games and never that serious.

But nice talking to all of you. I'm running out of time here since I have a lot of things to get done so till the next one^^

sherieNY

sarNie Egg
Oh another thing, I want whoever still sticks Nadech with Yaya in lakorns together, to choke on a glass of water (joking). But for real the two have ZERO on-screen chemistry, none. Their best lakorn was game rai game, then they were still young, new faces, very determined and ambitious so it worked out. But now they have to drop it. I've seen a few scenes from their recent ones and you can literally tell that it's acting whenever they are together. They are not able to make me forget that it's not supposed to be a drama. So I beg those producers to stop putting them in the same lakorns or movies.

I feel back for Nadeh though, cause I've always thought he was a decent actor, but he seems to be unlucky with his leading ladies or rather himself. He can't seem to have any chemistry with them. You know you have that actor who is able to adapt and create chemistry with any co-actress and you have that other actor who can't seem to do so no matter how hard he tries. Nadech is the latter. And I think I've read somewhere that he had the best chemistry with Kim and yes I agree!! It's really weird and funny at the same time because Yaya had amazing chemistry with Mark and Nadech with Kim.
You are a big JOKE! Saying you 'really' love Nadech and Yaya??? Why not say you just love Yaya (obviously!), no need to pretend that you also love Nadech but then maligning him, pretending to love his chemistry with Kim blah, blah, blah but in fact just another KC fan who thought pushing Nadech with Kimmy (because she read it somewhere NK got the best chemistry :confused12:) would appease NY/MK fans :risas3:, are you a kid? Only kid would do this, gosh so immature I CANNOT comprehend that witless thoughts :confused: and lots of the desperate MY shippers made this one of their hard habits to break :pancarta:. Sounds like you are one of them.

I say this why not those who want to stick Mark with Yaya in lakorn desperately to the point of DELUSIONS and making mindless assumptions of what's between Nadech and Yaya can really choke on a glass of water!

ZERO chemistry, now this is a bigger joke. Nadech and Yaya can't be this SUPERSTAR/POWER Couple if they don't have chemistry, the CHEMISTRY (in everything they do) plus their beautiful visuals together generated that huge, loyal, solid fan base now almost 11 years. Nadech unlucky??? How could that be when he is CH3's Golden Boy, when he's been one of the Top Highest Paid Actors for years (starting at a young age of 20) and the Most Decorated Actor in the history of Thailand ET! Nadech is only 29 while some actors in their late 30's could only dream third of what Nadech had achieved. :rolleyes: So stop with your fake sympathy, at this point nothing is conclusive as who can best generate chemistry with different actresses. Nadech no doubt is NOT JUST a decent actor, you can definitely say that to other Thai actors but not Nadech!
I can tell that you are still young (the amount of emojis, the use of the language and the absolute denial, etc. ) so I wouldn't waste my time on you as well. I would direct you to my response above to your fellow Yadech shipper (or whatever you guys call each other).
Yeaah. At least you spare some of your precious time to look for a thread which you can share your thoughts about Nadech and Yaya, especially Nadech, that says something about him and of the couple with zero chemistry lol. Not expecting everyone to like NY as a pair. It's normal for an actor to have haters and dislikers as the saying goes 'one cannot please everybody'. My reply to you is not to convince you to change your mind about them having zero chemistry but to tell you that you and those "more people out there who share the same opinion as" as you are ineffective anyway. So try harder!

Bravo to the couple with zero chemistry :clap::clap::clap:. Nadech and Yaya are Thailand's Top Highest Paid Celebrity couple of their generation. Not expecting you to fall on your knees for NY pairing, not stopping you as well if you want to keep on begging the producers not to put them in the same work. :)

157083811_194658125768624_2096500391774576775_n.jpg

Congratulations Nadech Kugimiya on another BEST ACTOR nomination for the coming 29th Suphannahong Awards!

148960064_1770913683072142_3872537087961250825_o.jpg

Sacred

among...
This essay lmao. Guess I struck a nerve there for me to pull you out of your cave as well. Coming in here defending strangers, people who don't even know you exist. Pathetic I would say. I clearly stated that everything I said was my own opinion and own vision on the matter. There is absolutely no need to be this defensive. For a second there I thought Nadech and Yaya were your real-life parents or something lol. I genuinely could care less about your paper explaining how real their relationship has always been. I'm very much updated with everything so I don't need you to worry about that. I still stand by my words.

The fact that I haven't even watched any of Mark's lakorns besides his first old two and the last one with Yaya (I'm not even sure why he's in this conversation lol?). I assure you I'm not your type, to be obsessed with celebrities to this extent. I am a fan of no one in particular, I just like lakorns in general and would usually watch any drama that appeals to me.

I have actually watched enough Nadech lakorns to come up to the conclusion that Nadech can create little to no chemistry with his costars and nothing you would say, could change my mind, you could write 10 pages about it and I still wouldn't be convinced because I simply don't see it. He had none with Mew, again in his two other ones with Yaya as Ryu and in the body switch one, also no chemistry. My love from another star with Matt was also a disaster in that department. The few scenes I was referring to were from their (Yaya & Nadech) most recent one Crown Princess. Cause I've had watched enough of their lakorns together to know that they don't work as a pair so I saved myself from the misery and only watched a few scenes from that one and yes still no chemistry even in the most romantic scenes. And I'm sorry to disappoint you but there are definitely more people out there who share the same opinion as mine. Shockingly, not everyone will fall to their knees for your beloved couple.
I like them both as separate individuals, and I know that they are one of the few humble Thai celebs out there, I just don't like them as actors starring in the same dramas and I still believe Nadech would've gone farther if not for the koojin label.

Anyhow, I have given you way too much time, but I would like to end this with a piece of advice from me because I'm that nice. It's unhealthy to be this obsessed with celebrities and defending them on the internet as if your life depends on it. Not everyone is going to like the same people as you do, you're entitled to your own feelings, opinions, and views and so are others. You shouldn't be out here policing others about how to feel or think about what's right or wrong. Have a nice day and no need to quote me to thank me.
Hi there again! About essay, I have told you – I was in the mood.:) And there is internet in my cave. And I don’t follow any particular celebrity. I just sit there, read news from various sites and IG, nothing special. Like any other here. It might be Thai, Korea, Chinese staff, don’t matter, just what appears on my feed. I just have a good memory and usually use analytic. Maybe because of my work/profession. So I can write “essay” about any subject or theme. It just happened to be NY. You are saying I was defensive? Well, I think I was. Defending the truth. There is no need any analytics on this matter. It's just common information everyone could find.

I might read you wrong in parts where personal opinion presented as a fact, like you read me wrong about obsession with anybody. But when I said that people here wouldn’t say ZERO chemistry, I meant ZERO chemistry, not that somebody has to fall to their knees for anybody. How have you read? And if it was the truth and people would say that, then, considering this site as example of society and audience, there is no way NY would ever become koojin/kookwan and have 7 projects together, just 2 at max.

I saw TCP and didn’t like it. And what? There were plenty of people who said their chemistry was a blast in this lakorn. I was like: what? They just had like 3 scenes in this show, where they’re standing next to each other, to create a chemistry. And there was the chemistry. Saw that LLSR lakorn and didn’t like it. But there was the chemistry. (My opinion and other people. In my country it’s somehow considering like the most funny lakorn ever.:rolleyes:) Saw that Japanese lakorn long time ago. The plot was meh, worse than TCP. And Mario and Tew were annoying af. Only NYs chemistry was saving the day. And it was the CHEMISTRY.

About your ‘piece of advice’. Well, you are the one who first popped out from nowhere and suddenly started ranting and complaining. (Have secret fantasies about NY? Obsession?) And you just got a response. What did you expect?

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Don't blame others when you're very much a part of the dirt too and very much a reason for all the drama!
Most of the NY/MK fans have left this forum (thanks to the non NY/MK fans), are busy in their lives, but you are still here doing the same thing says a lot about you already!
Those fans (who were kids) got a life of their own now while some ahjummas still here, ready to attack by playing victim card!
I always read posts that say about ignoring these two fandoms but end up finding those same people actively being involved in new conversation again!

The fact that although this forum is old and the ladies (mostly) are (getting) older (who have kids going to university), their behaviour still remain unchanged! Maybe being old is not equal to being wise! Tsk! Tsk!
Even when most koo jins fans have calmed down, the ladies here seem to be carrying a baggage!

Just know that if NY/MK fans are sensitive, immature, you're no different from them for it takes two to tango which means that the non-NY/MK fans are equally involved in successfully creating the tension!
Don't play innocent when you're equally contributing to the trigger factors!

Neither Matt nor Mint C be happy seeing their fans acting like this, so, be nice, ladies!

P.S. No, I'm not a part of any fan club!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Stay? Who? Haven’t all their fans left AF already? They’ve been tired of non stop shades throwing at their faves (and me too actually). For some reason every topic ends on MK and NY discussion. I’m silent reader and I find it strange.
Sorry for my poor English.
lol, It was just a reference from the movie “Fight Club”... it goes something like “what’s the number rule about Fight Club? Don’t talk about Fight Club”. I find it funny when MY or NY discussion blows up.

Sacred

among...
Let’s end up the drama. It’s no use for anyone. Everyone would still hold to their opinions anyway. And it’s not a bad thing.

Personally I think NY definetely has chemistry. But at the same time they have worst of luck when they're starring together. Floods, broadcast problems, script issues etc. All this happens during filming or screening their lakorns. And now LK is bound to cancel due the script issues and Act Art departure from ch3. I just pity all actors and stuff involved in filming
LK is bound to cancel? Thought the news was saying everything is okay. And Act Art is not going anywhere, only PDeng and their son. In money terms Act Art better to be sticking with Ch3?

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
LK is bound to cancel? Thought the news was saying everything is okay. And Act Art is not going anywhere, only PDeng and their son. In money terms Act Art better to be sticking with Ch3?
Yeah, I think so. People at pantip speculated that LK will not resume shooting. More than half of a year has passed. How can they get cast back together to shooting? Almost everyone is busy with other work.
Well, money is not always a thing. Khun Daeng has left due to a conflict of interests with channel elders.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol, It was just a reference from the movie “Fight Club”... it goes something like “what’s the number rule about Fight Club? Don’t talk about Fight Club”. I find it funny when MY or NY discussion blows up.
Same, it's funny yet very interesting. I'm bored so sometimes I just insert my 2 cents and skipped over to something else lol. I'm fortunate enough in life to have all the free time in the world to leseuirly do things hahaha. But yes, this topic no matter the years will always get a reaction. It strike a cord like no other. I actually find it fascinating because people do pour their hearts out though. And I read it but in a sense doesn't measure up a whole lot. When I want to get myself rile up I head over to a specific football forum and read their Washington D.C. thread. That one will make me either absolutely mad or laugh out loud. I like AF because it's so tame and almost baby like compared to the D.C. thread. I don't think anyone here no matter how opinionated they are would get under my skin. It's rather cute.

Oh, as far as Matt goes...ain't nobody in here care for the girl since she decided to shag with SK.

Last edited:

Sacred

among...
Yeah, I think so. People at pantip speculated that LK will not resume shooting. More than half of a year has passed. How can they get cast back together to shooting? Almost everyone is busy with other work.
Well, money is not always a thing. Khun Daeng has left due to a conflict of interests with channel elders.
Yes, I saw Tak and others have new projects and I was wondering...

It's very bad luck, if it turns out to be true. Time, money, everyone's efforts are all in vain. What a waste. Then, this month or next month should be announcement. They can't play with time too long.

But there is still a chance for this lakorn. Maybe with a delay.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Same, it's funny yet very interesting. I'm bored so sometimes I just insert my 2 cents and skipped over to something else lol. I'm fortunate enough in life to have all the free time in the world to leseuirly do things hahaha. But yes, this topic no matter the years will always get a reaction. It strike a cord like no other. I actually find it fascinating because people do pour their hearts out though. And I read it but in a sense doesn't measure up a whole lot. When I want to get myself rile up I head over to a specific football forum and read their Washington D.C. thread. That one will make me either absolutely mad or laugh out loud. I like AF because it's so tame and almost baby like compared to the D.C. thread. I don't think anyone here no matter how opinionated they are would get under my skin. It's rather cute.

Oh, as far as Matt goes...ain't nobody in here care for the girl since she decided to shag with SK.
Hahhahahaaa matt. :risas3:

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Yadech financially has so much to lose if they didn't play their koojin part. After all, business comes first. They played it for what almost 10 years. They gave their koojin fans enough to drool on but not enough to fulfill them so that the chase continues. The endorsements, lakorns...and so much more that no couple in their generation or next would match up. And then when they felt like they have had it...then boom..we are dating. When everyone around them basically knew they were an item. As I've mentioned before, they are a perfect example of how to use the system to their advantage.

Yaya is more ambitious than Nadech. He just seemed chilled. His career is almost joint to the hips with her. But yes, chemistry wise he doesn't generate much with his other co-stars. But at this point, I am not sure it matters because he has nothing to prove.
the first paragraph! You said what i have in mind.

but I really enjoyed Nadech lakorn with Mew. These two have great chemistry and look compatible physically. Nadech should be paired with shorter Nangek more often and i hope ch3 stop giving him farm boy role

Yaya is secured. She is still at the top despite no lakorn and movie for more than 2 years.
Yes, I saw Tak and others have new projects and I was wondering...

It's very bad luck, if it turns out to be true. Time, money, everyone's efforts are all in vain. What a waste. Then, this month or next month should be announcement. They can't play with time too long.

But there is still a chance for this lakorn. Maybe with a delay.
Should have just cancel LK. Art act is wasting everyone's queue, time and energy. Why would they start filming if the script hasnt even complete yet? plus the synopsis sounds boring so im glad if they cancel it. not worth waiting lol

meringue

sarNie Egg
The fact that although this forum is old and the ladies (mostly) are (getting) older (who have kids going to university), their behaviour still remain unchanged! Maybe being old is not equal to being wise! Tsk! Tsk!
Even when most koo jins fans have calmed down, the ladies here seem to be carrying a baggage!

Just know that if NY/MK fans are sensitive, immature, you're no different from them for it takes two to tango which means that the non-NY/MK fans are equally involved in successfully creating the tension!
Don't play innocent when you're equally contributing to the trigger factors!
I want to applaud you for your comment because it's true.

p.s - Mostly I am silent reader and come to Various ET thread and appreciate the real news and updates of all thai celebrities. I read it all and it's noticeable of the usuals that engaged in the mentioned behavior.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
:risas3: Oh my goodness, another shade thrower :aaaaa:
And the likes on some posts here. Same old peeps, yeah ;)
But I like that some fans have returned here. Even for one day.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
There’s a lot of news that a celebrity that’s getting married is not going to be the guys only wife. I guess he has a whole other life. People were guessing Jakajan and Yardthip but it’s not them. Makes me wonder who it is.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Same, it's funny yet very interesting. I'm bored so sometimes I just insert my 2 cents and skipped over to something else lol. I'm fortunate enough in life to have all the free time in the world to leseuirly do things hahaha. But yes, this topic no matter the years will always get a reaction. It strike a cord like no other. I actually find it fascinating because people do pour their hearts out though. And I read it but in a sense doesn't measure up a whole lot. When I want to get myself rile up I head over to a specific football forum and read theirvWashington D.C. thread. That one will make me either absolutely mad or laugh out loud. I like AF because it's so tame and almost baby like compared to the D.C. thread. I don't think anyone here no matter how opinionated they are would get under my skin. It's rather cute.
There’s a lot of news that a celebrity that’s getting married is not going to be the guys only wife. I guess he has a whole other life. People were guessing Jakajan and Yardthip but it’s not them. Makes me wonder who it is.
Hahaha...all I heard from reading this is Club Friday. It always amazes me that it's real. If true, it takes a very talented person to have a double life. The planning and lying is mastered at an all time high.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

Oh man when it comes to sport talks, people are brutal. I’ve seen my co-workers go at it when they talked about football. I don’t know much about it, but it’s fun to see ten argued. It’s funny that some fans knows too much about celebrities like they were living/sleeping with them 24/7. Lol.
haha, Matt is still in lala land. Girl doesn’t care what others think or care to work anymore. She’s busy skating around with her bf.:facepalm:

CPY

GotomySin
You are a big JOKE! Saying you 'really' love Nadech and Yaya??? Why not say you just love Yaya (obviously!), no need to pretend that you also love Nadech but then maligning him, pretending to love his chemistry with Kim blah, blah, blah but in fact just another KC fan who thought pushing Nadech with Kimmy (because she read it somewhere NK got the best chemistry :confused12:) would appease NY/MK fans :risas3:, are you a kid? Only kid would do this, gosh so immature I CANNOT comprehend that witless thoughts :confused: and lots of the desperate MY shippers made this one of their hard habits to break :pancarta:. Sounds like you are one of them.

I say this why not those who want to stick Mark with Yaya in lakorn desperately to the point of DELUSIONS and making mindless assumptions of what's between Nadech and Yaya can really choke on a glass of water!

ZERO chemistry, now this is a bigger joke. Nadech and Yaya can't be this SUPERSTAR/POWER Couple if they don't have chemistry, the CHEMISTRY (in everything they do) plus their beautiful visuals together generated that huge, loyal, solid fan base now almost 11 years. Nadech unlucky??? How could that be when he is CH3's Golden Boy, when he's been one of the Top Highest Paid Actors for years (starting at a young age of 20) and the Most Decorated Actor in the history of Thailand ET! Nadech is only 29 while some actors in their late 30's could only dream third of what Nadech had achieved. :rolleyes: So stop with your fake sympathy, at this point nothing is conclusive as who can best generate chemistry with different actresses. Nadech no doubt is NOT JUST a decent actor, you can definitely say that to other Thai actors but not Nadech!

Yeaah. At least you spare some of your precious time to look for a thread which you can share your thoughts about Nadech and Yaya, especially Nadech, that says something about him and of the couple with zero chemistry lol. Not expecting everyone to like NY as a pair. It's normal for an actor to have haters and dislikers as the saying goes 'one cannot please everybody'. My reply to you is not to convince you to change your mind about them having zero chemistry but to tell you that you and those "more people out there who share the same opinion as" as you are ineffective anyway. So try harder!

Bravo to the couple with zero chemistry :clap::clap::clap:. Nadech and Yaya are Thailand's Top Highest Paid Celebrity couple of their generation. Not expecting you to fall on your knees for NY pairing, not stopping you as well if you want to keep on begging the producers not to put them in the same work. :)

View attachment 39590

Congratulations Nadech Kugimiya on another BEST ACTOR nomination for the coming 29th Suphannahong Awards!

View attachment 39591

The result are out and he didn't win.