❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Not related to Thai ET but various celebrities are posting on Instagram I think there is something going on again with Thailand. Can anyone explain this?
I have a feeling they’re not happy regarding the vaccine distribution or something in Thailand. Something politics related. Not sure but that’s what I’m assuming?

Why in the world would the police be against the vaccines? We don't want to be isolated forever and live with the virus
well i don't think they are against vaccines but against people protesting against the government awful handling on getting vaccines for the whole population. the cases are increasing and you clearly can see only celebrities fanclubs and celebrities themselves donating money, even the population that do not have much for themselves are donating food, anything that can help ppl financially, and to survive since the government doesn't.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
the thais are back at it again. theyre attacking those top stars for not speaking up. aum yaya chompoo have the most viral tweets/reduce in ig followers. the more you are known to the public, the more hates you get lol. but its weird davikah with the most ig followers and bella dont get as much hate as the other 3. I rarely see tweets about them. Its always yaya/chompoo/aum.

bit

sarNie Adult
Yaya shared something about making mRNA based vaccine free. I think Thai gov inked a deal with Pfizer but will sell them. So only those who had means to buy it can get access to it. Moderna is only available to private healthcare center also catering to the rich.

Mai Davika and Bella are pretty quite when it comes to government issue. They play dumb, don’t get involve in it.

There are always 2 party about it, one pro gov and monarchy, the other pro opposition. You can’t win both. However I do think Thai gov is flopping in their vaccine handling. To much reliance on AZ produce in Thai, but that is not meeting target.

update: Mai Davika has decided to wade into the vaccine distribution issue, calling for equal and faster distribution. Her manager support her voicing out it seems. Her fans are supporting her.

Last edited:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
apparently theres rumour going around that those celebrities who speaks up will be investigated / warned by the govern ? Yaya kimmy and Mark were included. Oh gosh really over that one ig story ?

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
the thais are back at it again. theyre attacking those top stars for not speaking up. aum yaya chompoo have the most viral tweets/reduce in ig followers. the more you are known to the public, the more hates you get lol. but its weird davikah with the most ig followers and bella dont get as much hate as the other 3. I rarely see tweets about them. Its always yaya/chompoo/aum.
Whether they speak up or not people will have something to say. They are influential which means they have a wider reach. But these people attacking celebrities may not be aware of possible consequences of speaking up and government might do something. It's almost the same here in the Philippines where they are red-tagging others who spoke against the government. Can't blame them either if they think of their safety first.

Poor handling of the pandemic causes a big impact to citizens affected not only in Thailand but also other countries experiencing the same. (Philippines also has one of the worst handling of pandemic).

Posted by Chom:
http://instagr.am/p/CRdZ7aIH_jE/
And people shouldn't treat as a competition on who spoke up first or who spoke up the most. Nothing wrong with asking them to speak up but not to the point of forcing them or attacking them.

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
It seems one guy who is an extreme monarchy supporter submitted a list of artist name who had called out about the way Thai gov is handling the vaccine distribution and Covid19 response to the police. That is why it is said some artist will be called for investigation.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
It seems one guy who is an extreme monarchy supporter submitted a list of artist name who had called out about the way Thai gov is handling the vaccine distribution and Covid19 response to the police. That is why it is said some artist will be called for investigation.
That is disgusting. If no one will call out the Thai government, who else will and how will they rise from the pandemic?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So that guy is named Sontiya Sawatdee and he's some sort of advisor for law and human rights. Num invited this guy to Hone Krasae and interviewed him. This interview is highly entertaining, I don't really care about these things usually but this whole situation is funny enough to warrant my interest. Plus, he's dragging my poor baby Mark into this. This guy Sontiya seems extremely stupid and he can't seem to make a lick of sense in his arguments. Num asked him several times if people are not allowed to voice their opinion/is speaking your mind wrong and this genius answered the same thing each time saying things like "yes, everyone in Thailand has free rights but when their words cause confusion for the public the law needs to get involved" like you just kind of contradicted yourself there dude.

Some highlights in this interview: this dude is explaining "we've got some vaccines coming in and they're free" and Num is like "why the heck are you reporting these celebs then, why not just explain to them like you just did, this just makes it seem like you're shutting them up". Then the best part of the interview; Petch Karoonpon owned his ass by saying "if you're going to report me, I'm going to report you back for defamation" "who the heck are you for thinking you are able to determine who is going against the law or not, are you the smartest person in this country that is able to determine who is right or wrong?". Num's sarcasm is so on point today too, he and Petch really made a mockery of this guy with their comments. So this dude brought up how Malaysia has just defended the use of Sinovac with evidence of its efficacy and Num brings in an international article that says that Malaysia is going to stop using Sinovac and this guy just asks the stupidest question, "Khun Num, where did you get this information?" and Num is like "is your news somehow different from the news this entire country is getting?". Num got tested at the hospital to do some research about his two doses of the Sinovac vaccine and found that it's effectiveness isn't great and this guy starts lecturing him about him needing to go to reputable place that the law has approved blah blah blah and Num is like "I got this test done at chulalongkorn hospital, like you can't get more reputable than this and my doctor told me that I need third dose".

God, whoever is taking this guy seriously needs to get their head checked. The fact that he's a law and human rights advisor is just ironic.

Anyways, I highly recommend this interview, I really got a kick out of it.

bit

sarNie Adult
Ok, I just read that this Sontiya guy demanded fuel money for his appearance in Num show and Num showed him the door politely as he posted that he had in the past offered to pay his guest, but the guest refused saying they are government official, it's not right to receive money, therefore he didn't offer it to Mr Sontiya thinking that he is an officer in the law department some more....hahahaha. :risas3: :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
6E3B343A-E24B-41FD-A4AE-01126CC8E4BB.jpeg
Not thai news but I thought this post also relates to the Thai industry. I think the superstar era is definitely over. Now a days especially in the Thai industry there hasn’t been many household name type stars coming from the new generations. The last era for that was the Yaya, Mark, Nadech, Taew, James Ji, Kimmy, etc. generation. It’s sad cause I feel those days were more nostalgic and the new gens feel a little more boring but at least that kind of forces the producers to hopefully create much better content.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 39937
Not thai news but I thought this post also relates to the Thai industry. I think the superstar era is definitely over. Now a days especially in the Thai industry there hasn’t been many household name type stars coming from the new generations. The last era for that was the Yaya, Mark, Nadech, Taew, James Ji, Kimmy, etc. generation. It’s sad cause I feel those days were more nostalgic and the new gens feel a little more boring but at least that kind of forces the producers to hopefully create much better content.
The newer generation feel like a blend in not a stand out kind of group. Social media might also play a part in it too. Some might feel whatever about the acting but really enjoy the social media part of it. If they don't make it in one section they have another one to rely on. Also, people seemed burnt out by not just bollywood or Hollywood but the industry as a whole. I am sure there is going to be at least one 'it' woman or man will carry the torch.

bit

sarNie Adult
There are a lot of content stream nowadays so people don’t focus on just one. Last time people only watch movies or TV. With streaming service like Netflix, we can view so many worldwide show.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
The new generation doesn't have stand out personality.They lack charisma and their personality is carefully crafted by their PR team and not original. Social media can make anyone star overnight and can also bring downfall in a single day. Political correctness in movies and dramas have left writers with no much options. Thats why Entertainment Industry in all parts of the world are getting boring for lack of innovative content,

On any day I can watch yaya,nadech,mark,Kim,Bella,Pope etc. Like them or hate them,they still get audience interested in them and their work. Senior actors like Ken,Aum,Anne etc still watchable. But the new gen doesn't even entice me to look at the trailers.
The other day i listened to this song by mark and I remembered why i started liking him. He has a very soothing voice.

Ah speaking about the covid matter Mark and Kim have been posting a lot about Covid and I don't see how in world the government makes this a wrong thing to do. Anyways, about the bashing I think Kim is also included we all know that from the start of her career Kim has attracted netizens bashing like moths attract light. On another hand, Yup the newbies at Channel 3 are unknown to me honestly. Nychaa is the only one I really know out of them, and Bua's been supporting FOR a long time she wouldn't be considered new. The only newbie in my mind has potential is Krating and that's after his surge in popularity. These days Channel 3 has been reduced to sh**, Channel 7 newbies are making it these days, I think most people's eyes are on them and BL actors at least in the international category of fans, Channel 3 fans are only attracted to either Mark, Nadech, Yaya, Kim, James Ji, Mario who are not newbies. Though I would say the Bua Pon Koojin thing, I don't know how popular they are in Thailand, but they surge around social media and international fans like a swarm of bees.