❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
Blinds are fun. It’s just I don’t have enough knowledge of Thai or the industry to make sense of them. It’s fun reading everyone’s speculation though. :)

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
The last part about the dog/cat food is mistranslated.

What it really means is, "if the sculptor doesn't refund me, I'll just take it as buying food for a dog or cat."

Hopefully they can get their money back. 7K baht to them is a lot of money.
Is it a typo? Because 7K baht is only $200 USD. Even to countryside folks, that's not a huge sum of money. I don't think Ae would even accept that kind of fee.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Is it a typo? Because 7K baht is only $200 USD. Even to countryside folks, that's not a huge sum of money. I don't think Ae would even accept that kind of fee.
Directly from the blind: สรุปตอนแรกต้องจ่ายหลักหมื่น แต่ไปๆมาๆ ติดช่วงโควิด เลยลดเหลือ 7 พัน แต่เปลี่ยนเป็นสอนออนไลน์

Translation: At first the payment was approximately 10K baht but during COVID-19 it was lowered to 7K baht and was online teaching.

$200 usd can be considered a lot or a little depending on their financial situation at home. If they have a lot of farming land, it could be easily made by selling produce. If they don't have any means to make money, $200 could be a large amount of money to lose.

This blind makes me think of another manager...

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Directly from the blind: สรุปตอนแรกต้องจ่ายหลักหมื่น แต่ไปๆมาๆ ติดช่วงโควิด เลยลดเหลือ 7 พัน แต่เปลี่ยนเป็นสอนออนไลน์

Translation: At first the payment was approximately 10K baht but during COVID-19 it was lowered to 7K baht and was online teaching.

$200 usd can be considered a lot or a little depending on their financial situation at home. If they have a lot of farming land, it could be easily made by selling produce. If they don't have any means to make money, $200 could be a large amount of money to lose.

This blind makes me think of another manager...
Which manager?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Some people even in the US don’t have $200 to their name. It may not seem like a lot for some people but that definitely is a lot of money for others.

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
Some people even in the US don’t have $200 to their name. It may not seem like a lot for some people but that definitely is a lot of money for others.
I agree that if a person has to make ends meet everyday, he or she would find $200 USD to be a large sum of money. But we're talking about someone who is thinking about launching their kid into the showbiz. That suggests she has money. She might not be rich, but surely $200 USD is not a lot to her. I don't think anyone who can't afford $200 USD would be willing to spend that money on online tutorials.

x0unerthanlater

Just googled. He is a director right? Does he manage stars as well?
He has but most of them are 90s star. Andrew, Dome, Mos, Oil, Fluke.

I'm actually very surprised at the list of stars he managed.

But I'm not sure if he has managed anyone recently in the past 5 years.

I looked up the list of Thailand Top 5 mangers:

เอ ศุภชัย ศรีวิจิตร Ae
พชร์ อานนท์ Poj
ปิ๊ก ฌาณฉลาด Bik
อุ๊บ วิริยะ Oop
โกโก้ นิรุณ KoKo

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
He has but most of them are 90s star. Andrew, Dome, Mos, Oil, Fluke.

I'm actually very surprised at the list of stars he managed.

But I'm not sure if he has managed anyone recently in the past 5 years.

I looked up the list of Thailand Top 5 mangers:

เอ ศุภชัย ศรีวิจิตร Ae
พชร์ อานนท์ Poj
ปิ๊ก ฌาณฉลาด Bik
อุ๊บ วิริยะ Oop
โกโก้ นิรุณ KoKo
I only know Ae out of the list.
Apart from him I am aware of Gun,Prae,bermb,Ploy and Pik as celeb managers. The listed ones managed whom?

x0unerthanlater

I only know Ae out of the list.
Apart from him I am aware of Gun,Prae,bermb,Ploy and Pik as celeb managers. The listed ones managed whom?
From the managers I listed it's probably none of them although they're very famous. After going through their daras most of them are 90s - 2010s.

The blind doesn't sound like Ae for sure. I don't think he's even accepting new kids. Same with Poj & Oop. Koko has passed away... (Mario used to be managed by him) Bik & Pik *that you listed could be the same person? Not familiar with him*

Are any of the managers you listed considered a famous manager? I'm not familiar with the new gen. managers.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

At first I edited my previous post but I think I should make this a new post. :p

he he he he :risas3: :risas3: I went to the comments on the blind post because who knows better than Thainetz! And... there was a name mentioned by a few people from the list of names I shared. >_> uhmmm...Oops... is it? <-- hint 55555

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
At first I edited my previous post but I think I should make this a new post. :p

he he he he :risas3: :risas3: I went to the comments on the blind post because who knows better than Thainetz! And... there was a name mentioned by a few people from the list of names I shared. >_> uhmmm...Oops... is it? <-- hint 55555
Oop wiriya is it? The one who introduced Aump?

x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater

NEW BLIND: LINK to KomChadLuek

A "new face" n'ek became popular and pretentious. She has forgotten her roots (where she came from) and even forgot her own parents who raised her. As for work, since she's doing well in lakorns she should be humble to repay the fame. She should have filial piety and not "upgrade herself" to look rich but leaving her parents behind to fend for themselves.

From another source (Phet Mun Bunteung from Ch8):

This new face n'ek doesn't live with her parents because they are divorced. Her dad collects used items to sell. She's not THAT famous and if her name was mentioned, some people might not even know her. She plays in a morning lakorn wearing traditional Thai attire. When she first debuted, she was bubbly and friendly. Now that she's a bit more known, she's gotten more confident.

She bought a new house but didn't tell her parents. Her grandma recently passed away but she didn't attend the funeral because she was on vacation at the beach with a guy. When her parents try to warn her, she gets temperamental. She wants to upgrade herself (to look better) but she borrowed money from relatives. Once she got more popular, she acted like she's not related to them.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
NEW BLIND: LINK to KomChadLuek

A "new face" n'ek became popular and pretentious. She has forgotten her roots (where she came from) and even forgot her own parents who raised her. As for work, since she's doing well in lakorns she should be humble to repay the fame. She should have filial piety and not "upgrade herself" to look rich but leaving her parents behind to fend for themselves.

From another source (Phet Mun Bunteung from Ch8):

This new face n'ek doesn't live with her parents because they are divorced. Her dad collects used items to sell. She's not THAT famous and if her name was mentioned, some people might not even know her. She plays in a morning lakorn wearing traditional Thai attire. When she first debuted, she was bubbly and friendly. Now that she's a bit more known, she's gotten more confident.

She bought a new house but didn't tell her parents. Her grandma recently passed away but she didn't attend the funeral because she was on vacation at the beach with a guy. When her parents try to warn her, she gets temperamental. She wants to upgrade herself (to look better) but she borrowed money from relatives. Once she got more popular, she acted like she's not related to them.
Gosh, that sounds awful. Rai disguised as a n'ek. I wonder if it's a channel 3 or 7. I don't know who is in a morning lakorn in Thai outfits. I just think channel 7 would have more of those than channel 3.