❤️ Various ET News

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
How did Bow Maylada and James Ji's movie "Ayothaya Maha Laluay" fare at the Box-office? it released on Dec 2 2021 in theaters.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
How did Bow Maylada and James Ji's movie "Ayothaya Maha Laluay" fare at the Box-office? it released on Dec 2 2021 in theaters.
20220125_114428.jpg

it didnt do well. 0.85 for opening weekend is low. It fall from top 10 the following week. So i guess the overall gross was low

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Taew is going to have a new lakorn. Who could that be? I would like her to pair with Pope. Pope's lakorn with Bella has almost finished filming..
In CH3 Chinese calendar, she was featured alongside Great... The possibility of Great-Taew pairing is also high...

nat12

sarNie Adult
Taew is going to have a new lakorn. Who could that be? I would like her to pair with Pope. Pope's lakorn with Bella has almost finished filming..
In CH3 Chinese calendar, she was featured alongside Great... The possibility of Great-Taew pairing is also high...
Sounds like it’s likely Taew might work with Great then. Kim & Nadech were paired together in that calendar too, right? Prom Likit just started shooting last Nov… what makes you say they are almost done shooting?:confused12: I would like Pope to have as much work as possible too, but current circumstances (COVID, PL shoot sounds demanding) will make it difficult for him to shoot another drama while PL is still being shot.

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Can you send the link to the Ch3 Chinese calendar? I want to see

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If Great ends up pairing with Taew, there’s only two ladies left for him to pair up with, Kimmy and Mint, then I’ll die happy lol Yaya and Mew will be a bonus but I think those two would literally be impossible haha

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Sounds like it’s likely Taew might work with Great then. Kim & Nadech were paired together in that calendar too, right? Prom Likit just started shooting last Nov… what makes you say they are almost done shooting?:confused12: I would like Pope to have as much work as possible too, but current circumstances (COVID, PL shoot sounds demanding) will make it difficult for him to shoot another drama while PL is still being shot.
Regarding PL shooting coming to an end, I read it in gossip site tenee I think, Though I maybe wrong...

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
If I'm not mistaken taew-nadech lakorns is not going to happen, instead of that Nadech will have new lakorn with Kimmy so maybe yeah with Great also will be good.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@GoldenKey I also don't think that Bella and Nadech would look too bad together. If she managed to win many new fans and solidify her position as a leading actress after being Koojin with James Jirayu who had the ultimate pretty boy baby face, she'd do just fine with Nadech. Nadech looks his age, doesn't have a baby face so I'm sure they'll look good together.

I feel like once Mint Chalida's contract is up with Ch3, she won't be resigning which is a pity because I think visually they would've looked good on TV together. I feel like her career has become stagnant, let it be because of her choice or bc if ch3. I know she wants more challenging roles but ch3 keeps giving her similar roles or not the best scripts to choose from. Her focusing on school and her business also limits her schedule I'm sure a lot too. I think had they really kept her momentum with Khun Chai series and Two Spirit Love, she would've had good momentum at a not so stagnant career. Especially with Two Spirit Love, it surprisingly did well and Mario/Mint pairing had been such a longed for pairing by fans, when it happened people loved them, had a chance for reunion bc the production wanted them as leads again but unfortunately Ch3 didn't care for that.

But agree with Toey and Nychaa though! Maybe they're roles as supporting had been too good also that when they got lead roles, I didn't feel the roles being as impacting. Toey I think is a pretty strong actress, she does being rai good and she does that cute best friend role good too but as lead, I just don't see it. Like out of all the leading ladies, only her and Namtarn had been paired with veteran actor Ken T lol not even Kim, Yaya, Margie, or Mint which was given that honor to be paired with him. Nychaa is too gentle, think she has room to grow, she's still young but except for her one first one with Tono, every thing else of hers as lead has been eh.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Aimee Morakot is retiring as a lakorn actress. After 17 years, she's calling it quits with lakorns.
I'm wondering if she'll do movies still...

I guess since she doesn't necessarily have to even work, it makes sense to spend more time on business/family. Plus, her hubby is RIIIIICH lol
---
I adore Nadech and Kimmy together. They should've reunited more often. But I think their respective koojin ships were stronger than them together.
---
Nadech and Bella could work. They visually look the same age. Esp. when Nadech keeps his face unshaven. I want to see him play a strong aggressive CEO or like a hitman role. P.s. They should really give him Jum Loey Rak role. I'm still wishful thinking about it. Lol
---
Taew's song is cringe to me. It's not my style? But mostly it's the auto tune that throws me off. The mv is okay since it's the current trend. I didn't listen to the rap part. I'm not too fond of Thai rappers. Esp. the ones that use English slang randomly.

Her dancing is the "practiced moves" type of dancing.. Which looks okay with editing but looks awkward irl. I think it's because the rest of her gen. are so bad at dancing that it makes her look good at it. Lol - hopefully I didn't offend any of her fans here. It's just my observation. Her strongest suit is acting. She should perfect that craft more.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aimee Morakot is retiring as a lakorn actress. After 17 years, she's calling it quits with lakorns.
I'm wondering if she'll do movies still...

I guess since she doesn't necessarily have to even work, it makes sense to spend more time on business/family. Plus, her hubby is RIIIIICH lol
Speaking of Aimee. Why the heck is she even a host on Chae? She literally just sits there in every interview. Like I get that it's hard to compete with Moddum who never shuts up but at least Nott and Dada try to add something, Aimee just sits there like dead weight, I forget she's even there sometimes. I've never seen such a useless addition, she's worse than Aff lol. I guess it's easy money.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Speaking of Aimee. Why the heck is she even a host on Chae? She literally just sits there in every interview. Like I get that it's hard to compete with Moddum who never shuts up but at least Nott and Dada try to add something, Aimee just sits there like dead weight, I forget she's even there sometimes. I've never seen such a useless addition, she's worse than Aff lol. I guess it's easy money.
I didn't know she's a host. Probably there as the visual for the show. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Seems like lots of Ch3 actors are leaving and going freelance. I wonder which A list actor will be the one to leave Ch3 first. I feel like mint might part ways once her contract is over, same with Matt. I can even see Yaya leaving mostly cause she’d get the best scrips and tons of work no matter where she’s signed.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ohhh… so that’s why I could see Kem on Bua’s IG recently. She’s freelance now.

I was just thinking she has been casted a lot recently. It’s really looking like CH3 has a lot of talent but probably not enough opportunities for them all. Mid-tier actors like Bua will do fine in freelance because they have enough name recognition and talent now to get more projects across channels. Also, Hubsub can help her fight for jobs. I think Mint C will do fine if she goes freelance too — at least, it won’t be worse than her current languishing state in Ch3. Yaya will stay for as long as Ch3 still wants her, and I think they will try hard to keep her.

Ch3 needs to develop its artiste management team and invest more in their productions in order to give more opportunities to their talent. They are competing with streaming services and the internet now. Even young artistes have more choice now to push themselves (YouTube, social media, etc) and thus don’t have to depend channels to push them.