❤️ Various ET News

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so sad to hear this news. Everyone's story doesn't add up. Wished they all would've worn life jackets this incident could've been avoided. I don't know her past since I don't follow Thai celebrity news, but I watched 1 of her drama in the past she was a very cute actress then.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
RIP Tangmo. Hope her family finds the answers they deserve.

Just my opinion: I think they were probably all in shock and probably were doing stuff on the boat that they shouldn't be doing prior to her falling. Kind of like those shows where instead of making the right choices, they choose to solve it themselves and everything gets worse and worse.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
After searching for 2.5 days she was found near the main port the rescuers used. They recognized her by her clothes.

It didn't sound promising for her to survive but it's still very saddening to get the closure. I feel so sorry for her family and close friends.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

Update so far on Tangmo's case: When rescuers found her, she had a wound on her leg about 1ft long. They think it was caused by the blade from the motor of the boat. This may have been the reason she couldn't swim up. It was confirmed by her close friends that she does know how to swim.

Sketchy/suspicious things that doesn't add up: Her phone was with her manager named Kratik (whom was onboard with her at the time) until the 2nd night of the incident. The manager returned the phone but didn't see Mo's family. During this whole time since the night of the incident up until now, the manager has not contacted Mo's mom. No calls or visits, nothing. Also, the posts that contain the manager's picture and pictures of the manager's child (Mo's godchild) was deleted from Mo's IG during the time her phone was with the manager.

Who was the driver during the time Mo fell in? So far, Por and this other guy said they switched back and forth during the trip. So whoever was driving (when she fell into the water) will be the one responsible for driving under the influence and also driving a boat that had expired taxes/tags.

Earlier in one of my updates, I mentioned a close family friend named, P'Hippo. She takes care of Mo during work related events outside of lakorns. The other manager, Kratik (who was with Mo during the incident) takes care of Mo's lakorn related work. A third caretaker/manager name Anna, takes care of Mo's online work (social media, online PR etc) P'Hippo & Anna does not know the people that were on the boat with Mo, besides the manager name Kratik.

Mo's mom had no idea why Mo went on this trip with these ppl but didn't think anything because the manager Kratik was with her. Her mom feels that this was not a simple "dinner get together/have fun" type of gathering. It seemed like a "job" gig to take pictures. In Mo's schedule, it was written down as "dinner and photos" which didn't look suspicious. But the fact that she's not very familiar with these ppl was what is confusing. She normally doesn't take on these types of jobs either.

Currently waiting on the results of everyone's drug test.
So far there are 9 witness testimonies.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
A tragic outcome that still needs a lot more answers. But I am glad they found her body. Even if it's devastating to the family at least they will have some closure and have a proper burial. Everyone knew it was bleak even 10 minutes. Life is very unpredictable...one minute you are here the next you are gone. It's sad considering all the ordeals she went through in her short life. She was finally having things in order and now...

x0unerthanlater

This is the interview of (one) of the boat drivers, name Por or Hiso POR < (YT linik) *I translated his interview from an article yesterday.

2:10 He said this is what the girl Saan told him: Saan had her leg out, and Mo was holding onto her leg while (using the bathroom). The moment Mo was standing up, the current rocked the boat, Mo's shirt got wet and she fell into the water. Saan told him after Mo fell into the water, she tried to hold onto the side of the boat but couldn't and went under. Then Saan yelled that Mo fell into the water.

When asked if he heard any call for help from Mo, he pauses (4:37).... and then insists he was at the front of the boat and didn't actually see her fall. (He also mentioned that it was impossible to hear someone fall into the water because there was music playing and the sound of the motor was pretty loud.

Reporters asked if there were any life jackets, or buoyancy aids on the boat. He said there was but they didn't wear any and when the incident happened they couldn't find the buoyancy aids.

Honestly, the more coverage I watch/read the weirder and strange everything is. I don't even know what to translate anymore. I think the most suspicious person at the moment is the manager onboard. She's evading all questions and public appearances.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This is the interview of (one) of the boat drivers, name Por or Hiso POR < (YT linik) *I translated his interview from an article yesterday.

2:10 He said this is what the girl Saan told him: Saan had her leg out, and Mo was holding onto her leg while (using the bathroom). The moment Mo was standing up, the current rocked the boat, Mo's shirt got wet and she fell into the water. Saan told him after Mo fell into the water, she tried to hold onto the side of the boat but couldn't and went under. Then Saan yelled that Mo fell into the water.

When asked if he heard any call for help from Mo, he pauses (4:37).... and then insists he was at the front of the boat and didn't actually see her fall. (He also mentioned that it was impossible to hear someone fall into the water because there was music playing and the sound of the motor was pretty loud.

Reporters asked if there were any life jackets, or buoyancy aids on the boat. He said there was but they didn't wear any and when the incident happened they couldn't find the buoyancy aids.

Honestly, the more coverage I watch/read the weirder and strange everything is. I don't even know what to translate anymore. I think the most suspicious person at the moment is the manager onboard. She's evading all questions and public appearances.
Thanks for the info...it has been truly helpful. That's the mystery of it all. If it was an accident then the one that's refusing to talk make it so strange. Like what seem to be the problem if nothing is foul. If she used the restroom and happened to fall then it's an accident...but to avoid not talking and such is strange. Maybe, the manager wants everything to quiet down and she'll tell her side but I don't know. Someone passed away so it isn't like a whatever case. Honestly, even I don't believe anyone on that boat has bad intentions...but the strange behaviors by some makes you scratch your head. Like WTH is going on?

x0unerthanlater

Tangmo's autopsy: A large amount of sand was found in her lungs. They think this is because she sank to the bottom and must've taken huge gulps.

There is a wound on her left leg. (No mention of cause yet. No confirmation how she got it)

She was wearing a bodysuit which would have made "using the bathroom" quite impossible on a boat.

Toxicology results should come out within 3-7 days.

Source: nine entertain fb post

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Tangmo didn't have an easy life in the past recent years but she really fought to get back on the straight and narrow. My heart really does hurt for her.

If the water was turbulent, I can understand why people hesitated to go in after her. But even so the story itself is sketchy and that is always hard to get straight when there are multiple parties present. She must've been so scared but one can only hope it was a quick passing.

I see that her ex husband, Tono was present as soon as he could be to help with the search. I can only imagine how he is feeling as he was with her during her good years and also went thru her low points with her before it got too hard on their marriage.

My heart goes out to her loved ones, especially her daughter who now has to grow up without a loving mother.

x0unerthanlater

It looks pretty suspicious when her brother had to be the one to make a police report instead of one of the 5 ppl that was with her on the boat.

They basically left after showing the rescue divers and police where she fell.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
It bothered me so much that everyone was trying to get footage of her when the rescuers were bringing her body back to shore. One live I was watching, the guy was respectful he tried to avoid actual footage of her body, he stepped away while everyone went towards her body. He did catch a glimpse of her legs hanging out and that shit was tragic. A lifeless body, someone who just passed away, felt like there was no respect at all.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It looks pretty suspicious when her brother had to be the one to make a police report instead of one of the 5 ppl that was with her on the boat.

They basically left after showing the rescue divers and police where she fell.
That's why it is hard not to question what is going on. No one on that boat made sense. And they can't blame people for asking questions or be a little suspicious because they put themselves in that spot. They made something that seem to be an accident into a "could they have" done it. If I was innocent I want to clear my name as fast as possible. But these people ain't in a hurry for anything even if someone had passed.

x0unerthanlater

@its_ann Yeah, I watch one of the rescuers live and he was pretty close. When they were bringing her body back we can see a little bit of her legs uncovered. It was inevitable but 95% of her was covered. So that's great. She once told her friends that she would be dying tragically and she didn't want anyone to see her that way. She wants ppl to remember her as beautiful. That's why they covered her as much as possible once her brother identified her.

It was infuriating to see the reporters hovering as close as possible even after the police told them to step back and make way. They kept shoving their way closer. The rescue teams had to make a wall so they could move her out of the port.

@byebye There's so much that doesn't add up. On the night of the incident, when her mom was at the wharf talking to the reporters someone came to drag her away. Claiming they were bringing her to see Tangmo and an important person. Her mom brought along her close friend because she felt unsafe but wasn't sure what was going on. She was brought to a car and when she got inside it was Tangmo's group of makeup artist and hair stylist. They told her not to give interviews etc. That's why her mom feels like there's foul play.