❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
Hahaha....many of the comments are trashing ch3 with their constant reruns

@pantip
Ha. I feel like the ratings for their new dramas is almost the same as for their reruns.

Why are James Ji and Mario’s dramas being rerun when their new dramas are about to be on air? I understand the concept of “leading in” viewers, but this is not how it should be done, sigh.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Personally, i feel weir and bella was done long time ago. Remember how so many gossip they broke up come up but they keep denied it. Why, because at that time they are bound by many cf deals. After i see their couple cfs has change the presenter, they finally admit they had broke up.
That’s what everyone has been saying. Now that one is getting married, more of the previous gossip is coming out more in the open. Like how Weir & Bella always had separate dressing rooms while working.

It’s only reasonable to break up because you have changed and your perspectives are different. I just dislike how W’s fans were so eager to hate on Bella and they make him out to be such a gift to women.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
W
That’s what everyone has been saying. Now that one is getting married, more of the previous gossip is coming out more in the open. Like how Weir & Bella always had separate dressing rooms while working.

It’s only reasonable to break up because you have changed and your perspectives are different. I just dislike how W’s fans were so eager to hate on Bella and they make him out to be such a gift to women.
Wow, separate dressing rooms? Interesting… Mind you spill some more tea? lol

nat12

sarNie Adult
W

Wow, separate dressing rooms? Interesting… Mind you spill some more tea? lol
Hah. There’s been sooo many of Weir “news” items recently, that it was a bit hard to find where I found out about this. Click this link. At the end of the article there’s a clip where they got the info from… the relevant part of the clip is from about 43 or so minutes into it.

The info is basically from industry insiders (just people who work in the industry, not particularly close to either W or B) who basically suspected that Weir-Bella had been over for a while. Because they asked for separate dressing/break rooms when working together. I think most of us are aren’t surprised to hear this because we have been hearing for a while about that blind item of top couple have broken up, just together for business purpose.

But what I thought was interesting was that one of the hosts mentioned that the person telling him that info said that they did not dare to say it earlier because of Weir’s status in the industry? And even in that discussion I felt like they were being as objective as possible about why this news was hidden for so long.

It sort of confirms some red flags I have observed about the news since W-B breakup basically. I was neither of their fan before, but I started feeling more empathy for Bella since then, cos I can totally see the woman’s perspective.

bit

sarNie Adult
Hah. There’s been sooo many of Weir “news” items recently, that it was a bit hard to find where I found out about this. Click this link. At the end of the article there’s a clip where they got the info from… the relevant part of the clip is from about 43 or so minutes into it.

The info is basically from industry insiders (just people who work in the industry, not particularly close to either W or B) who basically suspected that Weir-Bella had been over for a while. Because they asked for separate dressing/break rooms when working together. I think most of us are aren’t surprised to hear this because we have been hearing for a while about that blind item of top couple have broken up, just together for business purpose.

But what I thought was interesting was that one of the hosts mentioned that the person telling him that info said that they did not dare to say it earlier because of Weir’s status in the industry? And even in that discussion I felt like they were being as objective as possible about why this news was hidden for so long.

It sort of confirms some red flags I have observed about the news since W-B breakup basically. I was neither of their fan before, but I started feeling more empathy for Bella since then, cos I can totally see the woman’s perspective.
Khun Boy, the guy who broke the break up news said they broke up earlier but due to about 3 CF contracts, keep it hidden. One is the toothpaste, now only Bella is the spoke person, then the Travel Thailand promotion that also now ends. The only one left was the motorcycle.

They was holding the announcement until that contract end but Weir somehow went on his merry way, renting a car with his girlfriend which the rental guy though was Bella. Real Bella was somewhere else, well documented.

So they had no choice, they need to leaked it to the media about the break up.

Reading Bella Praew interview, it seems that the break up was 2 years ago. She told how she made the decision to love herself more, and stop making decision based one others decision and feelings.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Guess they shouldn’t have mix business with pleasure. They were all good until they decided to open themselves to the public. Then it went downhill.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Khun Boy, the guy who broke the break up news said they broke up earlier but due to about 3 CF contracts, keep it hidden. One is the toothpaste, now only Bella is the spoke person, then the Travel Thailand promotion that also now ends. The only one left was the motorcycle.
But I thought he also investigated and said that the management for the motorcycle brand was ok regarding WB breakup? Seems that they felt that it’s a personal matter that should not be linked to the work. Or maybe because they’re ok with it, then Bella was ok with officially announcing it.

I actually saw a clip of a representative of that toothpaste brand once. He said that they initially wanted to engage Pope & Bella as brand presenters, because of all the BPS hype at that time. But was persuaded to engage Bella & Weir instead, so that the product ads can target audiences of multiple channels at once.

Which honestly makes me wonder what other promotion opportunities PB missed out on at the time. :confused12:I mean BPS hype was everywhere and on for so long, so I guess whatever wasn’t meant to be, wasn’t meant to be.

I also came to the same conclusion when reading Praew interview. Also, Bella had said something similar actually when promoting RLM a couple of years ago. It made me think if she was speaking from personal experience. :p Already I was wondering if she was channeling her own emotions when acting her frustration as the suffering wife of a serial cheater in that drama. But I told myself to stop over imagining.;)

nat12

sarNie Adult
Guess they shouldn’t have mix business with pleasure. They were all good until they decided to open themselves to the public. Then it went downhill.
Which I’m sure is a lesson that Bella has learnt for the rest of her life now.:confused: To be fair, it’s a promotion concept that can work well. It worked for NY. I think WB underestimated how long they would be stuck in the arrangement.

bit

sarNie Adult
Which I’m sure is a lesson that Bella has learnt for the rest of her life now.:confused: To be fair, it’s a promotion concept that can work well. It worked for NY. I think WB underestimated how long they would be stuck in the arrangement.
For MK or NY both had real work and are friends first before going public and they can always play it as koojin things.

Similar to how James Ji and Taew did in their CF for the telco company.

But if your contract leverage around your own personal relationship without any tangible work then you are playing with fire. To make matter worst that relationship is riddled with cheating news and you hype it up even more every time that news surfaces.

Man… this is really club friday celebrity type of story:confused12:

nat12

sarNie Adult
For MK or NY both had real work and are friends first before going public and they can always play it as koojin things.

Similar to how James Ji and Taew did in their CF for the telco company.

But if your contract leverage around your own personal relationship without any tangible work then you are playing with fire. To make matter worst that relationship is riddled with cheating news and you hype it up even more every time that news surfaces.

Man… this is really club friday celebrity type of story:confused12:
You are right. Those are very good points. But hah! I hope Bella never goes on club friday. I don’t see her as the type who will though. If she was, she would have already done it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Weir and Bella was a hard miss because those that watches them knew that it was business more than anything. That's why some of us on here, didn't understand why she would put herself in that position because she doesn't need Weir to push her in any directions. She's a power of her own. But she kept on hanging on to it as if she needed it so much. And in a sense her self worth kind of put itself in question. Honestly, with their relationship, the thing I take away most is Bella was a pro in defending a cheater. She stood by him and claimed him, making excuses for him for his cheating ways. And it wouldn't surprise me that Weir was the one that walked away first.

I hope she takes this as one of those unforgettable lesson. No man, is worth exchanging yourself for...she's in the position to say to any man GTFO once a rumor of cheating starts.

sulad

sarNie Adult
It seems as something happened while he was in Australia. Bella was taking care of his dogs when he was away, in that case, both were still in good terms at that time. He may had met his wife during that time, got change of heart. I find it unfortunate that it is women bashing Bella for not wanting to settle down with Weir because he claimed to be ready to settle down. What happened to women empowerment?! Only them and the inside source really knew what downhill in their relationship. As you ladies mention, it would be no surprise if Weir was the one walked away. Interestingly, I recalled when Pin Anong was so popular. Min was asked what was her ideal type. She shared that Weir was her ideal type and teased that she liked him. The reporters later asked if Min was his ideal type, he responded that he only liked women who had features of Chinese women. Soon after, rumors of Bella and him got out. I was surprised because Bella looks nothing like a Chinese woman since she is obviously farang. After years with Bella, he is now married to a woman that does have a feature of Chinese women.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Maybe it’s a reflection of self-worth, and some of it is fear of scandal. I mean when she and Weir got together she was the newbie, and he was already the famous p’ek. That’s why they kept it low-key at first. My take is with the first cheating rumor it was some sense of guilt on her part for maybe having neglected the relationship and fear of scandal that led her to stay with him. But after the CC scandal (it was from this moment that I started paying more attention to WB’s relationship), I suspect she had checked out of the relationship partially. Maybe by then it was contractual obligations mostly keeping them together.

From then onwards, the media headlines were constantly about how sweet Weir was towards Bella, the gifts he bought her, IG photos and comments, how Weir talked about marriage plans. :rolleyes: And in the meantime I thought Bella seemed indifferent about everything whenever the reporters asked her about it.

I often thought that the way Bella was with Weir and spoke about him didn’t seem to show that she’s happy in the relationship. Especially when that relationship had gone on for years and was supposedly heading towards marriage. Since the breakup though, I realized the double standard that the Thai media/public has towards male vs female artists might be another reason why she decided to stay with him for so long. It’s undeniable that it’s there. She can weather this now, but before BPS I’m not sure that she could have.

nat12

sarNie Adult
It seems as something happened while he was in Australia. Bella was taking care of his dogs when he was away, in that case, both were still in good terms at that time. He may had met his wife during that time, got change of heart. I find it unfortunate that it is women bashing Bella for not wanting to settle down with Weir because he claimed to be ready to settle down. What happened to women empowerment?! Only them and the inside source really knew what downhill in their relationship. As you ladies mention, it would be no surprise if Weir was the one walked away. Interestingly, I recalled when Pin Anong was so popular. Min was asked what was her ideal type. She shared that Weir was her ideal type and teased that she liked him. The reporters later asked if Min was his ideal type, he responded that he only liked women who had features of Chinese women. Soon after, rumors of Bella and him got out. I was surprised because Bella looks nothing like a Chinese woman since she is obviously farang. After years with Bella, he is now married to a woman that does have a feature of Chinese women.
Maybe they thought his time in Australia would be a good break for them to take and re-evaluate the relationship? Re what Min said about Weir, I don’t take it that seriously cos it could just be fan service. Bella doesn’t look that farang though. In fact when Vicki was revealed a couple of weeks ago I was thinking Weir clearly has a type - Pancake, Bella and Vicki resemble each other a bit.;)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ha. I feel like the ratings for their new dramas is almost the same as for their reruns.

Why are James Ji and Mario’s dramas being rerun when their new dramas are about to be on air? I understand the concept of “leading in” viewers, but this is not how it should be done, sigh.
Pretty much...actually the reruns are mostly doing better.

They air ...ahhh...can't remember his name...w/chippy ans bua....lakorn back to back....

Who ia running this? A bot?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Puen Khanin?
Yes... him lol....I have grown to like him smile....but couldn't rem his name...he has 2 nk he needs to love airing pretty much at the same time

Now ch 3 is doing reruns

On top of that...they are not posting their new lakorns on YT....taking out older lakorn on rerun....promoting the website more

Ch7 did that b4 and look at them now...they are posting full ep of their newer lakorn on YT

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@spanky puen really does have a cute smile! It's like a cheeky smile! personally, i love his and chippy's chemistry behind the scenes.

Like many women, bc Bella is a woman she's shamed for not wanting to choose to get married and have kids over her career. It's unfortunate.

Offhand topic-- do fans not like Mik as much anymore? Lol went to look at his IG, and his most if not all posts as of late don't even hit 10k likes anymore. Is he not a Ch. 7 favorite anymore?