❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
While the lakorn world is so boring right now, the singing stars seems had a lot more juicy stuff coming up.

The latest Num Kala a famous singing stars who was exposed two timing his wife recently, and now he is actually suing the wife for allegedly misappropriation of his money for the last 10 years, the amount is staggering 66million baht.

Man are really thrash when they cheated, but boy, this guys is just amp it up to whole new level. Not only he cheated now he is suing his wife.

Imagine calculating every cents of money your wife spend during your marriage then suing her for it because you got exposed cheating and she is asking for divorce.

Last edited:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I think one of the younger girls decided she had enough and then ask Lydia and Ploy for support. Having seniors like them supporting you in this type of case help to expose the sleazy piece of thrash
I'm so glad Lydia and Ploy chose to believe the young woman though. Unfortunately, it's so easy for women in the industry to turn a blind eye to save their own careers but this is great. Hope that he gets punished accordingly

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
I couldn't get into Yaya and Marks new drama. I can't stand the main character acting silly. I wish she picked a better story line.

bit

sarNie Adult
I couldn't get into Yaya and Marks new drama. I can't stand the main character acting silly. I wish she picked a better story line.
Don’t we all…
Mark and Yaya are past that silly acting stage already, if it’s a fresh newbie maybe it can work.

it kinda explain the low rating it got.

nat12

sarNie Adult
One of my saddest réalisations in recent years is that if the likes of Mark & Yaya are being offered such dramas, then what is left for the B-list and newbies?

Ch3 seems to have some sense though. I think someone realized they have completed dramas backed up and not aired yet so they have slowed down starting new shoots. Many completed dramas backed up and waiting to go on air while waiting for Tewaprom to be done. I have stopped wondering if there’s no one overseeing scheduling of dramas. I feel like the fans keep closer watch on the progress of these projects.

I guess that’s why they launched BEC Music too. Hoping to give their dara something to do in the meantime.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Good news for Push & Jui - she’s expecting again.

Not so good news: intense breakup rumors for Nine & Baifern. Linked to his mum. Both Nine & Baifern have requested some time before they’re ready to speak about it. Meanwhile, I think his mum has kicked up enough of a fuss re: unconfirmed news, gossip and harsh comments that even one of the channels put up public apology for commenting on the news on one of their shows without having checked with her first.

bit

sarNie Adult
Good news for Push & Jui - she’s expecting again.

Not so good news: intense breakup rumors for Nine & Baifern. Linked to his mum. Both Nine & Baifern have requested some time before they’re ready to speak about it. Meanwhile, I think his mum has kicked up enough of a fuss re: unconfirmed news, gossip and harsh comments that even one of the channels put up public apology for commenting on the news on one of their shows without having checked with her first.
It’s a tough spot for Nine, Baifern is the independent type, and I guess someone who wouldn’t simply bow down to anyone.

His mom, a single mum who has raised him until he got what he has right now. He is like the true nepo baby.

His mom is not ready to let him go… and Baifern is not going to meekly follow what Nine mom want.

P/s: Nine should quit and sit at a temple until things calm down

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Atp Toey will get married before Mint with the current "marriage race" lol her and Pupae seems happy dating the way they have been but at the same time, it seems like he might just be waiting for her to be ready. She clearly has a ton of ambition for different businesses and her being the oldest and primary bread winner for her large family--I can't imagine her getting married any time soon yet until she feels confident about cutting the cord with them haha

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@nat12 man Nine and Baifern, cute as the are, def is in a hard spot. Love strong single parents, especially mothers who successfully raise their kids up to be good and equally strong adults but they got to cut the umbilical cord lol

It's not the first time there's been rumors involving their relationship facing hardships bc of the mom being difficult so I'm sure there's some truth to it. Dare I say, this might be one of the situations where the mom kind of treats the son like a surrogate husband so any girlfriend who comes along, will always be seen like competition and not good enough for her child. I think it's clear the couple loves each other but if I was Baifern, I would let go of him. Nothing is worth me dealing with difficult in laws lol she's Beautiful and successful, when she's ready, she can meet anyone else who is an equal or better.

Nine seems nice and he loves her but he obviously feels like he can't disobey her bc she is why he is where he is. The man don't even have much of an acting career tbh and only known for being a nepo baby, being attractive and tall, and his successful pursuit of Baifern

Last edited:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Dang, how selfish of Nine's mom. Leave the grown man and his gf alone. Let the bird leave the nest. Live your life and hope your son can give you grand kids one day.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Wow Jui struggled so much to conceive her first baby. Second one seemed to have happened much faster. Congrats to Push and Jui!

I don’t even understand the hype around Nine. He has such a weird face. Baifern can do so much better. Leave him girl. He’s not worth it.