❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
While the lakorn world is so boring right now, the singing stars seems had a lot more juicy stuff coming up.

The latest Num Kala a famous singing stars who was exposed two timing his wife recently, and now he is actually suing the wife for allegedly misappropriation of his money for the last 10 years, the amount is staggering 66million baht.

Man are really thrash when they cheated, but boy, this guys is just amp it up to whole new level. Not only he cheated now he is suing his wife.

Imagine calculating every cents of money your wife spend during your marriage then suing her for it because you got exposed cheating and she is asking for divorce.

Last edited:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I think one of the younger girls decided she had enough and then ask Lydia and Ploy for support. Having seniors like them supporting you in this type of case help to expose the sleazy piece of thrash
I'm so glad Lydia and Ploy chose to believe the young woman though. Unfortunately, it's so easy for women in the industry to turn a blind eye to save their own careers but this is great. Hope that he gets punished accordingly

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
I couldn't get into Yaya and Marks new drama. I can't stand the main character acting silly. I wish she picked a better story line.