❤️You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
After an R scene, Pa'aek realizes that Nang'aek is a virgin!
most of the time he will get mixed emotion and he'll deny it at first ... then when another guy comes into the picture p'ek would claim that shes his...only his to her only of course..blackmail her with their relationship or whatever!!!???

you know you are watching lakorns when...
you can see the microphone hooked on the back of the casts' pants. :lol:
^^^ LMAO yup...

Binyas_

sarNie Egg
dunno if this has been added, but nang ek barely gets to wear fashionable clothes but just casual. it's usually the nang rai who always gets to go all out unless there's an event which leads to pra'ek falling for nang'ek lololol

dunno if this has been added, but nang ek barely gets to wear fashionable clothes but just casual. it's usually the nang rai who always gets to go all out unless there's an event which leads to pra'ek falling for nang'ek lololol
before it used to be like that...the n'rai was always the most fashionable one, but nowadays, the n'eks dress pretty fashionably themselves...:)

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
I want to get my hands on one of those fainting medication for the nose!!!
i have one and i got it from a thai market! it's really useful when you're sick, like if you have a sinus or stuffy nose.

you know you are watching lakorns when...
you can see the microphone hooked on the back of the casts' pants. :lol:
lol, i noticed that too! and i also saw ear monitors in their ears!

great list everyone! there should be a book on this. lol.

I donno, but there's gotta be someone! Hmm...

Anyway, here's one to add:
The n'eak always lies to herself.
The p'eak pretends he never cares until the n'eak's pregnant.
For a romantic lakorn, they always have island scenes.

*Sorry if there are repeats...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
- the p'ek always falls in love at-first-sight with the n'ek even though he knows nothing about her, and she's always a good girl, but as soon as anyone says something bad about her, he'll believe them and not the n'ek he supposedly loves so much
- the p'ek or the n'ek end up taking a bullet for someone at some point during the lakorn
- if the p'ek and n'ek meet and fall in love at the beginning, then you know there will be hard times coming for them to cause a "divorce", then they reunite at the end
- it usually takes til the end for them to realize and admit they love each other
- the p'ek will pour his heart out to the n'ek, but she's too stubborn to admit how she feels to him at least once
- if they have a kid, their kid gets kidnapped
- n'ek will cry a lot
- the n'ek always is in love with the p'ek, but she's too mad or stubborn to admit it, that's when the r scene happens
- no matter how nice the p'ek is, there will be an r scene if he feels betrayed by the n'ek
- even though the p'ek and n'ek love each other and reach some kind of understanding, they don't trust each other, because one lie can send them in the opposite direction
- the p'ek or n'ek always hears the bad part of conversations, and leave before it gets to the part they're supposed to hear
- the n'ek gets kidnapped by the p'ek or p'rai
- after the first misunderstanding, one of them says this: "If you love someone, you have to trust them", but the whole problem in the lakorn will be because of no trust whatsoever between the p'ek and n'ek
- the p'ek falls madly in love with the n'ek before she even realizes she has feelings for him

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I forgot one more thing:

- it always rains at night, even if it was a nice and sunny day, so there can be some kind of moment between the main characters

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
- oh yeah...and at the end, everyone is forgiven...even if the person tried to kill or rape the p'ek or n'ek...
- the cheesy ending where they're standing on some grass with nice scenery, and the p'ek is holding/kissing the n'ek

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
When you look at yourself in the mirror at 7AM in the morning and noticed how shiny your face is from all the oil and dirt; you'd been staying up all night, vigurously watching lakorns with your Momma.

lol... I know I have.

pucca88

sarNie Egg
I'm not sure is this is true but from most of the lakorn I seen main girl never drink but in real life she's an alcoholic LOL j/k kidding about the alcoholic part.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm not sure is this is true but from most of the lakorn I seen main girl never drink but in real life she's an alcoholic LOL j/k kidding about the alcoholic part.
omg... that is true! you rarely see the nang'ek drink in lakorns.... it's usually the pra'ek, the pra'ek are the alcoholics! :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
- the P'ek is the N'ek's boss, or they work together
- the N'ek always runs away from the P'ek, even if she is pregnant with his child
- the Pek has numerous women after him, while the N'ek only has that one good guy friend that secretly loves her, which she could never love in that way, but the P'ek is always jealous of him and thinks she loves him
- the P'ek always says, "I love you," first no matter how short or how long it will be, he says it first
- Even though the P'ek and N'ek love each other, and they both know it...one person will be willing to give the other one up if someone asks them to
- Trust: The P'ek and the N'ek are the only two people that don't understand or trust each other...because even the P'rai and the N'rai trust each other enough to help break up the couple
- If the relationship started with a lie, it always comes out before or at the wedding, but they still get married anyways
- the N'ek always defends the P'rai whenever the P'ek is beating him, even though the P'ek is telling her he's a sleezebag
- the P'ek always rescues the N'ek, but she never appreciates it
- the P'ek and N'ek never thinks that the other person loves them, no matter what they do to show them that...
- there's a double standard for certain things, ex: in Nang Sow Jing Jai Gub Nai San Dee, Jing Jai got mad at San Dee for lying to her about being rich, when it was her own assumption, when she was doing the same to him, but he didn't find out about it yet...Also in Fhun Feung, where Rattavy and Mon pretend to be a driver and maid so their driver and maid can pretend to be rich, Mon gets mad when she finds out that Rattavy's rich but hides it from her, when she's doing the exact same thing...she supposedly wants him to tell her the truth, and when he does, she continues to lie to him about being a maid...stuff like that bug me about lakorns, so unfair to the poor P'eks...