❤️You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i don't know if anybody put this yet but i have one...

p'ek only 'r' n'ek when she's awake but when she faints he stops and takes care of her...lol...
:loool: :loool: :loool: that is true. ^_^ That's only because pra'ek won't be able to get turned on if Nang'ek is knocked out. :loool: He needs her awake so he can hear her screaming & moaning. LMAO.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol.. noy.. you naughty girl!!
haha. maybe just a little... :D. But it's true Lome!

pra'eks don't want to take advantage of nang'ek while they're passed out. They need them to be awake, where's the fun it rawring if nang'ek won't be able to remember anything. :loool:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: :loool: :loool: that is true. ^_^ That's only because pra'ek won't be able to get turned on if Nang'ek is knocked out. :loool: He needs her awake so he can hear her screaming & moaning. LMAO.
it's because he can't rape her when she faint. it will be so savage, rape is savage and if he raped her when she faint, it will be XXXX

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
it's funny but i so PREFER WILLINGS OVER RAPE ANYTIME.
i think that thai people should stop putting rape scenes in their lakorns like it's a good thing or something..
sometimes i try to imagine(not being perverted or anything) but it is very hard to imagine p'ek doing that to n'ek.
they should just stick with willing if not stick with drunk scenes like in Oum Rak where Ken and Ann slept with each other when they were both intoxicated.

^^ Agreed :p I prefer that too. Anyhow, willings have more meaning than rape. And real life rape is just plain bad. Gawd.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^ LOL, P'Noy :eek:
LOL. Gracie Hunn! You didn't read that from me! :lol:

Willing scenes makes me blush, I get all shy whenever it comes on... :blush: hehe. Rawr scenes are bad BUT it keeps me on edge so I'm okay with them only in lakorns though!

If it were real life, gosh no.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
You know you're watching a lakorn when...

the pa'aek gets sick or the nang'aek gets sick, no matter how much they hate eachother, either the nang'aek or pa'aek will get a basin of water and wipe him or her down while they lie in bed. lol... and magically, their fever/sickness goes away!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
that's so funny but still rape is bad even in movies yeah i like it better if they reduce that or better yet don't have it at all. sure we can joke about in these lakorn but when it comes to real life it's not a laughing matter.

well hurrie up and get back to me already...lol..i liked how they discussed it...being safe u know..making sure they're making the rite decision Pat even told Krit tat she read in a book having S*X while in love brings more pleasure -_- *faint* :eek:
pat said that in mafia tee ruk? :eek: i skipped that lakorn entirely... but now...hmm...lol...maybe i'll go back and watch it...lol...

In lakorns, the nang'aeks are so polite and conservative, and yet.. their real life photo shoots are almost always half naked!!

:loool:
so true...tsk, tsk...lol...but it seems that the actresses who play n'ek or n'rai are the complete opposite of their roles, in reality...sometimes it's the n'rai who dresses more conservative in reality than the n'ek...lol...how ironic...

lol...naughty noy...tsk, tsk *blush*

lady0fdarkness

after an R scene, instead of running and hide or notifying the cops, Nang'aek is still in bed next to pa'aek crying. LOL

:loool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It was mentioned about cops arriving after all has been said and done...but, in some lakorns...if you notice, when someone calls the police, they never have to give their location, the cops are practically down the street from wherever they need to be...I've seen psychic cops being mentioned somewhere...very true, cuz I just finished Roy Adeed Hang Ruk...

lady0fdarkness

Nang'aek always have a gay best friend or gay friends, or her friends are always a potty mouth and they are really opinioniated, a total opposite of nang'aek herself.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Nang'aek always have a gay best friend or gay friends, or her friends are always a potty mouth and they are really opinioniated, a total opposite of nang'aek herself.
That's so true Lome! :lol: Nang'eks friend always put nang'ek in check. hahah.

Have you notice that pra'ek always carry a handkerchief with him? :lol:

lady0fdarkness

That's so true Lome! :lol: Nang'eks friend always put nang'ek in check. hahah.

Have you notice that pra'ek always carry a handkerchief with him? :lol:
lol.. they carry handkerchiefs just in case nang'aek needs to wipe her tears.

oh.. and the bad guys/villains always laugh hysterically when they ponder about their evil plans. Like hello. it's not even funny. haha