❤[CH3] Kaew Kumpun (D One TV) Phet Thakrit/Pat Napapa

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yay! :cheer:Welcome aboard. Hopefully he'll continue to keep you guys in, haha. But seriously, I need more Pat and Phet scenes. If this was a prime time lakorn, we would be at episode 7-8 episodes now.

I do enjoy this lakorn, but my favorite lakorn of Phet's is still Bang Rajun. <3

Just a little thought to myself.
I miss Phet working with Broadcast Thai. Like after he dropped out of the Cupid Series, he never worked with them again ;-; It's too bad cause I feel like his best acting comes from there even though I know he should be doing his best with any production but still. That's what I've noticed. Broadcast Thai is one of my favorite so I hope they contact Phet for work again one day. P'Nong still sometimes comment under his IG photos so I'm hopeful! Still want Phet to work with all them other big productions though! He's slowly make his rounds.
Yesterday i watched all these scenes of phet and prang in Bang Rajun and i really like their pairing! Phet played his character so well! Someone who is so deeply in love with a girl who doesnt want him. The r scene when he said i dont care if you hate me after this because you will never love me anyways made me feel so bad for him even though he was the one who was hurting her lol my heart hirt for him as well as Prang. Prang and Phet need a new lakorn together as leads!

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
Yesterday i watched all these scenes of phet and prang in Bang Rajun and i really like their pairing! Phet played his character so well! Someone who is so deeply in love with a girl who doesnt want him. The r scene when he said i dont care if you hate me after this because you will never love me anyways made me feel so bad for him even though he was the one who was hurting her lol my heart hirt for him as well as Prang. Prang and Phet need a new lakorn together as leads!
I didn’t get to watch that lakorn! Is it super long or short? Maybe, I’ll give it a try. Not really into period lakorns though. But now, since I like Phet. I’ll give it a try!

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
He was supposed to be paired with Prang but due to his schedule at the time, he had to drop out. sighh. It would had been a great career boost for him.

The real pairings for this lakorn are Yam/Bad guy and Sura Mara/other girl (sorry, i haven't paid enough attention to their names, lol). I'm so annoyed by it. :/ I wonder how they will develop from here now.
I’m literally crying of laughter watching the latest episode! The cousin got the magical ball and what did she wish for? OMG! She deserved it. Selfish!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I didn’t get to watch that lakorn! Is it super long or short? Maybe, I’ll give it a try. Not really into period lakorns though. But now, since I like Phet. I’ll give it a try!
It is 17 episodes long. I dont think there are eng subs for all of the episodes available. The website that had subbed it got taken down. There are only eng subs for the 1st episode and individual scenes of the different couples in the lakorn.

I will put the link to the playlist in the spoiler tab. All of the scenes are in order so here you go!

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Same! I love him most in Bang Rajun. Even though he evily did his desires, he was still so gentle and omfg his cries still breaks my heart everytime I go back and watch Phet and Prang's scenes. It's so heart breaking. I want him to do more scenes like that but at least get the girl's heart at the end. Hopefully, he does get back to acting with Broadcast though, he needs better roles that will challenge him.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Finally catching up to the episodes but this got me laughing.

His sad and jealous face always breaks my heart.
ppp10.png
This cute and fake scene was getting cute....
ppp20.png
Then this happened and I had to spit my tea...
Dudeee... could have been better at taking her
under sea but choose this path. :risas3:
ppp30.png
What a beautiful handwriting! :icon12:
Yet it was worth so much effort and love.
ppp40.png
By this point I think I ready to fist fight Mae Yam
and her attractions for Nak. Like girl, Khun Yak
is waiting for you and you're over somewhere
else with Nak (Whyyyyyyy) :crybaby2:
ppp50.png
Ohhh and even the other two girls are fighting
for his attention. Hahahahaha.

Someone needs to tell him that....
His sunglasses choice got me laughing! :risas3:
ppp60.png

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I just love how the situations in this lakorn changes so fast. It can go from sad to comedy or serious to comedy real quick. Hahaha. :risas3:
First Mae Yam and the neighbor girl were arguing about telling the truth to Khun Yak and then all of sudden they are "playing".
I love it when she pushed Mae Yam. At least she pays attention to the little details to Khun Yak. :icon12:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
He was supposed to be paired with Prang but due to his schedule at the time, he had to drop out. sighh. It would had been a great career boost for him.

The real pairings for this lakorn are Yam/Bad guy and Sura Mara/other girl (sorry, i haven't paid enough attention to their names, lol). I'm so annoyed by it. :/ I wonder how they will develop from here now.
This is when you know Phet is not the channel favourite. He is used now

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Same! I love him most in Bang Rajun. Even though he evily did his desires, he was still so gentle and omfg his cries still breaks my heart everytime I go back and watch Phet and Prang's scenes. It's so heart breaking. I want him to do more scenes like that but at least get the girl's heart at the end. Hopefully, he does get back to acting with Broadcast though, he needs better roles that will challenge him.
Awh, I love all these Bang Rajun talks. Brings back all my pain, hahaha.
I've been saying Phet's strongest points are his emotional scenes since he can cry easily and he acts out with his eyes. That's one of the biggest reasons why he did so well in Bang Rajun.

When Khap asked Feung to tell him she loves him before the sad thing happens but she said she didn't love him! :crybaby2::crybaby2:
We were so close to having them pair up again but sadly...

There are actually 18 episodes! Originally it was only 15 (?) episodes but because it was pretty popular at the time, they extended it 3 more episodes! Oh trust me, I was not a fan of these types of lakorns before Bang Rajun, lol. But idk if you like spoilers but
The ending is a tragic ending

I recommend watching the FMV of Bang Rajun, there were a lot made for Phet & Prang. Honestly, I recommend watching all the FOUR couples as well. This lakorn is just all sorts of emotional feelings. Honestly, lolol. I recommend watching the whole lakorn if yal got time. The side characters really make this lakorn great as well. But ofc, I'm just recommending, haha. I don't wanna hype this too much cause I know that when others hype something for me, I usually get disappointed. I hope I didn't do that lmao.

Last edited:

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg

Ntsuab-Ci

Okay, I haven't been watching lately cause I get bored of waiting every week for newer episodes quickly. I'll probably finish this off once it ends. I have to, for Phet, lol. Will be waiting to talk about his other lakorns soon. <3 I'm glad he seems to be gaining new fans as well! whooh!

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Okay, I haven't been watching lately cause I get bored of waiting every week for newer episodes quickly. I'll probably finish this off once it ends. I have to, for Phet, lol. Will be waiting to talk about his other lakorns soon. <3 I'm glad he seems to be gaining new fans as well! whooh!
Omg, I am in the same boat as you. I stopped watching after ep.18. I just became busy and haven't continued
since then but the posts on IG are helping me binge on whats up. Hahha. So far everyone I know are gushing
over Phet and Pat's slowly developed relationship, Phet & the neighbor, and most importantly everyone seems
to really love the bromance between First and Paint. Hahaahhaah. The light little skinships. Hahhahaa.

Ntsuab-Ci

Omg, I am in the same boat as you. I stopped watching after ep.18. I just became busy and haven't continued
since then but the posts on IG are helping me binge on whats up. Hahha. So far everyone I know are gushing
over Phet and Pat's slowly developed relationship, Phet & the neighbor, and most importantly everyone seems
to really love the bromance between First and Paint. Hahaahhaah. The light little skinships. Hahhahaa.
Dang you made it further than me though! Haha. I think I stopped at episode 14? Well, it's officially done now I think. I'll go back and watch it whenever I'm free.

I'm glad this lakorn seemed to do well based on Ch.3 standards, lol. The ratings were pretty much the same as prime lakorns and even higher than some!