❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Excited for this lakorn. Andrew is so handsome and aged so well compared to pra'eks in his age-group.
I know i don't mind him if he was to star with a younger actress even if he's old. andrew 's good looking unlike Por. That guy needs to retire from being p'ek already. He ruin it for my other favorite remake tarng parn gummatep. it doesn't help either cus he is married with kids. i cant feel he and his n'ek if that's the case. i'm picky like that with my p'ek

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I know i don't mind him if he was to star with a younger actress even if he's old. andrew 's good looking unlike Por. That guy needs to retire from being p'ek already. He ruin it for my other favorite remake tarng parn gummatep. it doesn't help either cus he is married with kids. i cant feel he and his n'ek if that's the case. i'm picky like that with my p'ek
Exactly, he looks good and compatible with his younger nang'eks such as Bella and Taew in his recent lakorns. I've never seen any of Poh and will probably not either. Funny that he's Andrew's age range and doing a remake of Andrew's tang parn gummatep.

I am picky with my pra'eks too and want them not too old looking than their nang'eks and not married w/ kids. :pancarta:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't mind an older pra'epra'ek with a younger n'ek. But of course, he has to able to make it convincing. I think it is romantic in a sense. But if it's too much of a difference then it becomes a distraction. Por unfortunately starred in with the very young ones where it's easy to see why they aren't compatible.

Andrew is blessed with good genes lol. He is young looking enough to where he doesn't look like a creep if he is paired with someone in their early 20s.

As far as this lakorn, I haven't seen anything so far that jumped out. At least with the BTS. Still I am looking forward to it. I like the storyline to this.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Exactly, he looks good and compatible with his younger nang'eks such as Bella and Taew in his recent lakorns. I've never seen any of Poh and will probably not either. Funny that he's Andrew's age range and doing a remake of Andrew's tang parn gummatep.

I am picky with my pra'eks too and want them not too old looking than their nang'eks and not married w/ kids. :pancarta:
Aww really? I love Por and find him very handsome and likable. I don't mind him with younger n'eks, I think he looks great with them but he does look better/more compatible with older n'eks

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww really? I love Por and find him very handsome and likable. I don't mind him with younger n'eks, I think he looks great with them but he does look better/more compatible with older n'eks
Unfortunately I never got a chance to watch any of Poh's lakorns in his younger years and am not interested now. I am not a young chicken either and is hypocritical of me to want a younger pra'ek in lakorns -lol. I would probably feel the same about my first crush - Willy M. if he was in a lakorn with a much younger-looking nang'ek. I can't even watch Tik anymore and soon it will be Ken. I'll probably watch Ken's new lakorn with Noon since they are compatible and I like revenge lakorn. With Tik and Ken, they're still handsome, but what ruins it for me it that they're married w/kids and that's why Andrew is the exception because he's single ( as far as I know) so I can still ship him with the nang'eks.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
This drama is really taking over Buang Hong time-slot. I'm going to hope they were eager for this show to air because it's good, I'm wary though because doesn't it usually take time to edit everything and get the soundtrack put together ?. Also curious as to what the episode count will be too. Can't complain though cause Matt is back ! I just hope someone will sub this because sadly her last few drama's haven't been.
I've been watching lakorns on and off now for about 7 or 8 years and I think this is the first time where an anticipated drama of mine has aired right after filming was done lol.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
They don't usually reveal episode counts, we will only be able to find out the next lakorn to air in news sites or if a teaser of an upcoming lakorn has been released too.
Geeez if only every lakorn is subbed </3

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If this one airs on the next time slot then it is really fast. The editing and getting a teaser out and stuff takes time. Besides, Matt had a lakorn with Rome that was done since last year and they haven't air it yet. I would like to think that would get aired first.

But I am excited for this lakorn.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 1.11.04 AM.png
credit : Bung_lakorn (IG)

- I'm excited, keeping my fingers crossed that this turns out to be a good drama. The cast and story (on paper) already has my thumbs up lol. I've been waiting to see Matt opposite a more senior actor because it has been awhile (I think the last time was either Chakrit or Aum ??) and also for me personally I'm happy to see Mint.N and Andrew together again, don't know if they'll share scenes together but still it's nice to see a reunion.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nervous about it being on air so soon. Usually it takes about 2-3 months but this one is rushed. And when productions rushed their editing it is a disaster.

But I like the cast and doesn't have anything to watch and missed Andrew and Matt on screen. They haven't really provide much of a BTS or anything for this lakorn which kind of scared me lol.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I really hope they're not throwing this drama under the bus lol.

From this IG update I'm assuming this singer will be a part of the OST :
Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 2.13.14 PM.png

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Is there any other drama that needs to be aired beside the one with Matt/Rome. I think they stock that sucker lol.

Not sure why the rush to have it on air. I rather them taking the time to edit it and have a good flow then them chopping the lakorn into pieces. Cause editing makes a hugh difference in how the lakorn goes.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
This is airing in 2 weeks and we don't have anything from it yet lol.
When does C3 usually start releasing teasers/trailer/osts for their next upcoming drama ?.
I'd love for a Matt & Andrew photo-shoot but seeing how everything is going right now, I'd just be grateful if thy even promote the show on tv programs lol.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This is like not most under the radar lakorn ever lol. They are done shooting and all of a sudden has a airing date with pretty much no promotion hahahah.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Looks like they don't want to spend too much time on this. Just look at Matt's outfits... so plain. Her character is suppose to be fashionable, but they dress her like a granny.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I just don't get it lol. Don't waste money over a project if you're not going to go all in for it, wouldn't it be smarter to pool together those funds and make something great and worthwhile. I know I'm jumping the gun cause we don't know if this will or won't be good but the current treatment of the show doesn't help their case. It's not like the channel needed to rush this one out, they've got drama's waiting to air that have been completed for quite some time now. It just feels odd. (sorry for my lil rant everyone)