❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol her outfits are very outdated. One scene she had on this white pants that looks like a grandma would wear them. I just wanted to watch it for the cast but my hope of it being good is rather low

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Teaser is out and it looks good. Pretty intense actually. Andrew looks handsome in here...awww a force kiss and a slap. My kind of a lakorn

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh, forgot the smirk that Andrew gave Matt when she walked into the wedding...so sexy lol. Reminds of the way Willy used to give them out. I might just stare at Andrew throughout the whole lakorn. Because him being a hotheaded pra'ek only makes him hotter :)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait for this one, got my attention alright : hot pra'ek, slap, kiss, angst, pra'ek falling for nang'ek (although disgusted or hate her) :thumbup:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, forgot the smirk that Andrew gave Matt when she walked into the wedding...so sexy lol. Reminds of the way Willy used to give them out. I might just stare at Andrew throughout the whole lakorn. Because him being a hotheaded pra'ek only makes him hotter :)
I watched the old version a while ago and my Willy - so hot back then!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So, saw on the Instagram I am guessing they are rushing this one to put it against Porsche/Peak lakorn or the one with jakajaan. The channel think this one is worth the rush? And it is airing on the 24th.

Gosh, Andrew will do Willy' s role justice. By the short teaser he has the hotness of being mad to perfection. The stare he gave his dad was spot on. And the slap Matt gave him sound like it hurts. Then again, a force kiss deserves a slap...the pra'ek got a good wake up call in this one. And in this remake look like Matt's character is playing the pra'ek's friend too. I don't remember in the old version she was that flirtatious toward the pra'ek friend. Then again, in the old version the friend was pretty unattractive that's why she friend zone him right away.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
So, saw on the Instagram I am guessing they are rushing this one to put it against Porsche/Peak lakorn or the one with jakajaan. The channel think this one is worth the rush? And it is airing on the 24th.

Gosh, Andrew will do Willy' s role justice. By the short teaser he has the hotness of being mad to perfection. The stare he gave his dad was spot on. And the slap Matt gave him sound like it hurts. Then again, a force kiss deserves a slap...the pra'ek got a good wake up call in this one. And in this remake look like Matt's character is playing the pra'ek's friend too. I don't remember in the old version she was that flirtatious toward the pra'ek friend. Then again, in the old version the friend was pretty unattractive that's why she friend zone him right away.
If you saw the teaser, then you must have seen Andrew's realistic crying and asking his dad what else he wants from him. Andrew is so great with emotions. I like him in comedy but I love him more in serious role.

As far as Porsh/Peak's lakorn, I am interested in that type of drama too. It's too bad that I don't find both pra'nangs that attractive ( don't hate me, sorry fans).

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Aye ! I was ranting here and now a teaser was delivered lol.
No clue what they're saying but I wasn't expecting this lakorn to be intense (going from what we got BTS I assumed it'd be lighter). The scene that really stood out for me was when Andrew was yelling at his dad, I liked how that was delivered and if Matt's character is going toe-to-toe with Andrew's then it's going to be lit.
Still wary with them rushing to air this but have to admit, the teaser has got me very interested.

Noire89

Simply smile
I just saw the teaser, I don't know what they said and I don't care all I know is that I will watch this.:risas3:
Does anyone know if this is going to be subbed?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If you saw the teaser, then you must have seen Andrew's realistic crying and asking his dad what else he wants from him. Andrew is so great with emotions. I like him in comedy but I love him more in serious role.

As far as Porsh/Peak's lakorn, I am interested in that type of drama too. It's too bad that I don't find both pra'nangs that attractive ( don't hate me, sorry fans).
The way Andrew cry is subtle and believable. You can see the anguish but yet you sympathize with him. Honestly, the pra'ek in here is like a boy afraid to lose his dad. He just wants all the love to himself...greedy little thing lol. But that scene was done well by him.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
This is airing in 2 weeks and we don't have anything from it yet lol.
When does C3 usually start releasing teasers/trailer/osts for their next upcoming drama ?.
I'd love for a Matt & Andrew photo-shoot but seeing how everything is going right now, I'd just be grateful if thy even promote the show on tv programs lol.
They usually release it two weeks or one week before a currently airing lakorn ends. They usually promote their lakorns while airing on various TV programs such as Morning News, Entertainment News Desk, Today Show, 3zaaap. It also usually depends on their schedule, sometimes supporting characters are the one promoting it separately from the main pairing or they promote all together. They also do Channel 3 concert by singing OSTs.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Matt and Andrew's lakorn will go up against CH7 Porshe and Peak in Soe Saneha, a remake of Oil and Aump.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
They are putting a classic remake against each other.
Just my bias opinion since I am more familiar with Matt/Andrew, but in the looks and acting department - they are already winning:). A minus ( just a tiny negative) for me is that I've seen the older version so would be doing some comparison. However, I am still excited for this lakorn.

As far as Porsh/Peak - never seen any lakorns of theirs and on the positive side, I like this genre and have not seen the older version. So I'll tune in for sure.