❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The love story between the other two couples could settle in about 10 minutes. Krit pretty much asked King to go to France with him and start over. Knowing king by then, she will agree, that's one lol. Phuchong and Kusuma, who are we kidding he has the hots for her since the beginning. All he has to tell her is Yot is a lost cause and asked for a chance with her, that ends the coupling lol.

That's why I don't see how this could possibly end at 11. There's a possibility they could short change us but that would mess up the lakorn IMO. No matter how good a lakorn is if they rushed the last couple of episodes it would suck.

We have willing
Possibly pregnancy
Accident
Yot leaving
Grandma, aunt, dad, Kanika issue to resolve
Chut going after Yot
King's mom realizing she screw up
Chut at least have to apologize and accept Kanika
I want a good big hug with daddy and son.

Just like they rushed to have this lakorn air, they might do the same to James lakorn. I am still sour that we don't even have one freaking interview with them lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
All the cuteness overload in the last 2 episodes, one scene where my heart melt for Chut was in episode 9 when he wanted to knock on Yot's door but couldn't bring himself to do so. Then when he got to the opposite end and Yot opened her door and the smile he gave her. Almost as if he knew that moment she loves him...it was such a sweet telling smile coming from him. Chut has a lot of love to give because he has been withholding it for so long, lucky Yot she gets all of it lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
There's still no official confirmation yet so I'm keeping my expectations on a 12/13ep ending. I'd be surprised if Channel 3 short changed James Ma, considering his like one of the hottest young guns around and they took so long to edit and put in graphics and whatnot for Akom.

There should be at least one interview, what's that program everyone seems to go on when the show ends ?.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They can take another month to edit and promote James lakorn, they have my blessing cause it means we have Chut/Yot longer lol. One reason they would rush it is to see what lakorn channel 7 is airing. They rushed this lakorn to air against Porsche lakorn.

Noire89

Simply smile
Just the thought of it almost ending has me sad:sad6:. I felt the same when KC was ending and then with BH.:(:(:(

I thought at most 14-15 episodes for this lakorn, since Akom is a big deal with two very popular young leads who have had success with nearly all their dramas (ratings wise), channel 3 will be promoting it all over the place (unlike what they did for this lakorn, so unfair in my opinion).

There's so much still unresolved that I know can't be resolved in the next episode alone.
-Kanika and King will find out their connection next episode from the preview, but there is still the power struggle in the company.
-Krit and King getting together talking and then leaving because it is France (at least going away for a while and sorting their stuff off screen)
- Phuchon and Kusuma getting together and him reaolving his family issue about his dead brother.
-Yo and Chat need to come together and make a babywilling|, she needs to go and Chat needs to follow and give us more sexy toned, "Yothaka":love: scenes.
But before he goes off to look for her he needs to sort out his family life too. Talk to his dad about the mom, why the dad was never there, and to make upand apologize to Kanika for all his nasty words (due to his blind anger, though he is in the right to feel so angry) since he loves Yo he can't be happy with her unless he can be at peace with Kanika and her roles in his life.

-The crazy aunt needs to be found out as how real crazy she is. And whatever secrets she's hiding need to come out.
-The Saggy Buttock face granny needs to either learn her mistakes or pay for everything she has done and accept that her grandson is a thinking person with feelings and she played a part in hurting him. (Intentionally or not she hurt him, poor baby:()

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I have that annoying feeling the grandmother is going to get off scot-free from her past indiscretions, I hope she doesn't and is held accountable for all the s*** she put Chat and his parents through. I don't care how old she is, it doesn't give her the right to treat people that way.

I just remembered that Phuchong's initial appearance he had a guitar and was aiming to be a singer, right ?. I'm guessing we'll get to see that too.
(Wan is a singer in real life, right ? cause I've seen pics of him onstage singing but I don't know if it's just a hobby or it's another occupation of his too. If that's the case, why didn't they get him to sing for the show)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I actually pity the aunt. What a life she has, she does everything in her waking hours just to please an old lady that doesn't get pleased easily. And seldom does she ever do anything right in gram' s eyes. She gets belittled, insulted, slapped for her effort in thinking what she is doing is simply to help gram out. It is one dusty, ugly shadow the aunt is living under. Yeah, she has major flaws but partly grams contribute a lot to who she really is as a person just as gram did major contribution to Chut. Gram alone ruined more lives then she would admit to. Every time I see the aunt there's a side of me that feels a little sympathy for her cause her plan sucks, it always get ruined no matter what. But in her eyes she wants so badly an approval from the only lady that is so selfish and self centered that if the aunt had 99% success the 1% failure will erase all the goods. She has a crappy life.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Not noticing them legs cause even when she tried to hide her butt it still find a way to be noticed lol

Chut sure noticed it from inside his car, I am sure of that:naughty2:

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
I have that annoying feeling the grandmother is going to get off scot-free from her past indiscretions, I hope she doesn't and is held accountable for all the s*** she put Chat and his parents through. I don't care how old she is, it doesn't give her the right to treat people that way.

I just remembered that Phuchong's initial appearance he had a guitar and was aiming to be a singer, right ?. I'm guessing we'll get to see that too.
(Wan is a singer in real life, right ? cause I've seen pics of him onstage singing but I don't know if it's just a hobby or it's another occupation of his too. If that's the case, why didn't they get him to sing for the show)
I hope she does pay, but knowing lakorns and their care for the elderly "learning" their lessons late in life she will probably end sitting in an aircon room sipping cold lemonade. (You can't always teach an old dog new tricks).
Age in my opinion doesn't give anyone the right to belittle and mistreat others who are less fortunate. This old Saggy Buttock face granny has done nothing. But use her title and "old money"status in High Society to do just that. Just because you fed a person, gave them shelter it doesn't absolve your sins, specially since you throw that in their faces all the time. If they were truly ungrateful they would have abandoned her to the dogs and hadn't looked back. But Tangern and the Cray Cray aunt have stood by her. And she never is pleased with anyone. So when Yo's grandma said she needed to get her family together so she wouldn't be alone in the time of her death, that really hit a raw nerve on her.

Wan is a DJ, sonwriter, singer and an actor (he is a multitasking man with many skills, lol!) I do wonder how they will bring that back, maybe a solo concert to woo in Kusuma the girl he really wants?:naughty2::pancarta:

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am noticing too much but do Chut ever change shoes? He has been sporting them blue shoes since episode 1. Every time he is on screen I would check his shoes before his handsome face lol.

Noire89

Simply smile
I actually pity the aunt. What a life she has, she does everything in her waking hours just to please an old lady that doesn't get pleased easily. And seldom does she ever do anything right in gram' s eyes. She gets belittled, insulted, slapped for her effort in thinking what she is doing is simply to help gram out. It is one dusty, ugly shadow the aunt is living under. Yeah, she has major flaws but partly grams contribute a lot to who she really is as a person just as gram did major contribution to Chut. Gram alone ruined more lives then she would admit to. Every time I see the aunt there's a side of me that feels a little sympathy for her cause her plan sucks, it always get ruined no matter what. But in her eyes she wants so badly an approval from the only lady that is so selfish and self centered that if the aunt had 99% success the 1% failure will erase all the goods. She has a crappy life.
I pity her circumstances since the Saggy Buttock face granny described. But I don't pity her. She is belittled, mistreated and insulted all the time by a woman who is never happy with anything, anyone or anyplace. Her life may have been craptastic but it is the way she is that makes me have no pity on her. But as an abused person she has become the abuser with those she considers of little worth or are simply of lower status than her.

Noire89

Simply smile
I am noticing too much but do Chut ever change shoes? He has been sporting them blue shoes since episode 1. Every time he is on screen I would check his shoes before his handsome face lol.
I didn't even notice that. But he probably doesn't change them because he met his girl in them, lol!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I pity her circumstances since the Saggy Buttock face granny described. But I don't pity her. She is belittled, mistreated and insulted all the time by a woman who is never happy with anything, anyone or anyplace. Her life may have been craptastic but it is the way she is that makes me have no pity on her. But as an abused person she has become the abuser with those she considers of little worth or are simply of lower status than her.
If her plans even remotely successful I don't think I would feel sorry for her much but not once anything worked for her, even her insults find its way back to her that's how lousy of a villain she is and those kind of bad is so pitiful I can't help but watched with a little sympathy.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I didn't even notice that. But he probably doesn't change them because he met his girl in them, lol!
Yot doesn't really change either then again girl can't afford a car so shoes might not be her priority. I mean, shoot she got some other asset to show off anyway lol

Chut on the other hand, he is loaded one extra pair isn't going to hurt. When they had the charity event, I was like, yes finally an occasion for him to change shoes...nope the man show up in the same pair lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I have spotted Chat wearing sneakers before, it was odd cause he was in a suit (without the jacket). It's one of those times when he has lunch with Yo. Besides that his always wearing the same pair lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The rating is stuck at 4 lol. 4.2 and 4.5 :). It better hit 5 when it ends lol. Well, the bright side they have not lost their previous viewers. Tuesday always goes up a bit I guess Monday too many hangover people :risas3:

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Anyone noticed how scared Chut looks riding the bus. He looks scared to death lol. He legitly has a frightening look on his face. It must be night and day from a nice car to a bus. Your girl can't afford a car so once in a while if you want to be with her the bus is a way to get to her heart :risas3: