❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Honestly if Yo & Chat didn't have all these "obstacles" they would've already gone distance by now lol. Now having watched the show I'm not surprised at all that Yo will be the one to initiate it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, Yothaka has her two besties to cheer and encourage her to make the first move. She did tell him in advance that she gives herself opportunity so if the opportunity is to further their relationship let it be ummm...between the sheets she will go for it. And she has Chut pretty much wrapped around her fingers. Besides, it's something he will enjoy too so I don't see him protesting too much lol

Noire89

Simply smile
I just keep thinking if they have a daughter in the future he is going to be a total fool for his baby. Lol! Just imagine a little girl to him would be a little Yo to care for and to give her everything and to surround her with his love and protection.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Chut would spoil the little girl rotten. Like Shaba, when she said she is going to study hard to be top of the class, dear old Chut was so encouraging when he told her, 'you don't have to be the top just don't flunk':risas3:

Yeah, that little girl would be so lucky cause he would hand her the world. I mean, look at how much he loves mommy already.

Noire89

Simply smile
I just finished watching episode 9. Lord above have mercy! That preview! Those last words out of Chat's mouth! :cheer: but it leaves me at a loss too, did willing| happen already and I didn't even see it? I hope not, I hope we all at least get a fade out scene... but still so sweet on Chat's part and his voice!:love:

His interview declaring Yo his woman/girlfriend/ lover:clap:
Felt bad for King because she was hurt but she knew from the start that Chat had no romantic feelings for her. Though I :worship2: to King for being so ladylike, calm and collected and so classy all throughout.

I am so conflicted about the old Saggy Buttock face granny now, she has either come to realize her past mistakes or seeing Yo's granny faint and die right in front of her eyes made her see how fragile life can be. Is she thinking "One minute you're helping someone out the next they or you could be gone." Or is she that stubborn that she won't change her ways. (I would still want her to answer for all she's said and done)

Nope, I didn't cryat all when the grandma passed away, not at all. My allergies were acting up at that moment.:crybaby2::crybaby2:

Pinsee made me not like her even more after this episode. The way she was gloating and humming to herself about the death of Yo's granny and then wanting to destroy/burn the book because it belonged to that particular person. Lakorn Karma hurry up!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I just finished watching episode 9. Lord above have mercy! That preview! Those last words out of Chat's mouth! :cheer: but it leaves me at a loss too, did willing| happen already and I didn't even see it? I hope not, I hope we all at least get a fade out scene... but still so sweet on Chat's part and his voice!:love:

His interview declaring Yo his woman/girlfriend/ lover:clap:
Felt bad for King because she was hurt but she knew from the start that Chat had no romantic feelings for her. Though I :worship2: to King for being so ladylike, calm and collected and so classy all throughout.

I am so conflicted about the old Saggy Buttock face granny now, she has either come to realize her past mistakes or seeing Yo's granny faint and die right in front of her eyes made her see how fragile life can be. Is she thinking "One minute you're helping someone out the next they or you could be gone." Or is she that stubborn that she won't change her ways. (I would still want her to answer for all she's said and done)

Nope, I didn't cryat all when the grandma passed away, not at all. My allergies were acting up at that moment.:crybaby2::crybaby2:

Pinsee made me not like her even more after this episode. The way she was gloating and humming to herself about the death of Yo's granny and then wanting to destroy/burn the book because it belonged to that particular person. Lakorn Karma hurry up!
The preview of Chut saying about them being daddy, mommy and baby somehow breaks my heart. He is so over the moon for Yot. Gosh, the way he loves her is sweet and in a sense sad to me. It is sad cause it is like his hope and dream live and dies with Yot alone. For him to not give anyone that power and suddenly it belongs to her it's, I don't know. He literally jumps in both feet for Yothaka and didn't think twice about it. He promised her and made good on it. She seemed to have more doubts about them. He is so determined to prove his love for her. I think when he made a reference to the baby, is after they slept together.

So, Yot and King are aunt and niece? I wonder when she finds out about that it makes her feel even worst. Now that king is related to her, she probably thinks she should be the sacrificial lamb. I would be so upset at her if she breaks Chut's heart. It is painful to see just how much he loves her and if she is willing to back off for King now that she is family, is not fair to Chut that has never love King that way whatsoever.

Noire89

Simply smile
The preview of Chut saying about them being daddy, mommy and baby somehow breaks my heart. He is so over the moon for Yot. Gosh, the way he loves her is sweet and in a sense sad to me. It is sad cause it is like his hope and dream live and dies with Yot alone. For him to not give anyone that power and suddenly it belongs to her it's, I don't know. He literally jumps in both feet for Yothaka and didn't think twice about it. He promised her and made good on it. She seemed to have more doubts about them. He is so determined to prove his love for her. I think when he made a reference to the baby, is after they slept together.

So, Yot and King are aunt and niece? I wonder when she finds out about that it makes her feel even worst. Now that king is related to her, she probably thinks she should be the sacrificial lamb. I would be so upset at her if she breaks Chut's heart. It is painful to see just how much he loves her and if she is willing to back off for King now that she is family, is not fair to Chut that has never love King that way whatsoever.
I felt this little pang in my heart too hearing and watching him defend their relationship and then exposing and explaining what they were to the public. And then to top my little pangs and add heartbreak the granny dies:sad6:(still not crying, damn allergies! ) Chat is a man of his word, he has done everything he said he would in order to keep Yo at his side. He practically said he was willing to marry her to the reporters,(sorry King).

King being the biological sister to Yo's mom isn't surprising just that the evil adoptive mom of King and Krit will use that to deepen Yo's guilt towards King(someway somehow she will twist that knife further). :BangHead:

I just hope Yo doesn't go away because of guilt towards King over Chat. Since Chat has always made it clear that he is into Yo and Yo alone. He practically said, screw y'all against us I make my life choices and if I make a mistake then it's on me.

I hope you're right on the willing| and then later Chat talking about their family because of unprotected willing| that there might be a babysw.

(I really really want this scene to happen.:pancarta: they deserve it!) Though if my thought stays true then the funeral should make that scene happen, there's something about mourning that brings couples together in the physical sense. I guess it's the need to feel close to someone who cares.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I felt this little pang in my heart too hearing and watching him defend their relationship and then exposing and explaining what they were to the public. And then to top my little pangs and add heartbreak the granny dies:sad6:(still not crying, damn allergies! ) Chat is a man of his word, he has done everything he said he would in order to keep Yo at his side. He practically said he was willing to marry her to the reporters,(sorry King).

King being the biological sister to Yo's mom isn't surprising just that the evil adoptive mom of King and Krit will use that to deepen Yo's guilt towards King(someway somehow she will twist that knife further). :BangHead:

I just hope Yo doesn't go away because of guilt towards King over Chat. Since Chat has always made it clear that he is into Yo and Yo alone. He practically said, screw y'all against us I make my life choices and if I make a mistake then it's on me.

I hope you're right on the willing| and then later Chat talking about their family because of unprotected willing| that there might be a babysw.

(I really really want this scene to happen.:pancarta: they deserve it!) Though if my thought stays true then the funeral should make that scene happen, there's something about mourning that brings couples together in the physical sense. I guess it's the need to feel close to someone who cares.
The willing, from timeline will happen shortly after they scattered the ashes. Because when they slept together she was in the same outfit but not at his house. The hug from him is at his house so the deed is already done and Chut thinking there's a possibility that she might get pregnant if so then they should live happily as family. Poor fellow, love pretty much smack him in the face.

Yothaka had already messed up once with king but that's her only knowing king as a friend now that they are related, she felt like she has a chance to do over by her and walk away from Chut so it gives King the opportunity to be with him. But If from the teaser still stand it was Chut that breaks it off with Yothaka. He was caught saying, then we should break up. And this might happen after the accident. Though, I have a feeling Yothaka might pushed him into it as well. As of now, it will take a lot for Chut to walk away from her. He is willing to lose his grandma or anyone else for Yothaka so she must have said something to make him really frustrated or hurtful. Hmmm...thinking about it I wonder if it happened at the hospital where she went and cried in the restroom with her two besties.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
BTS

- I swear even our bts clips are the bare minimum lol. I see all these other shows have fun little interview clips with the leads and we're lucky with just getting the above ... (should I laugh or cry ...)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...cause it's a lost cause to even want a little more. Out BTS are like after thoughts too hahaha. The lakorn is already rushed to air to begin with they at least gives us something more in between. The lakorn getting the ratings it has been getting is pretty darn good considering promotion was next to nothing:(

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I wonder if she will fall pregnant or not, there are signs that point to it possibly happening but they could be pulling our leg and I ain't here for them to play with my heart like that lol.

- So are we done with Way now ? lol. He just came got his revenge and disappeared - THE END.

Noire89

Simply smile
I wonder if she will fall pregnant or not, there are signs that point to it possibly happening but they could be pulling our leg and I ain't here for them to play with my heart like that lol.

- So are we done with Way now ? lol. He just came got his revenge and disappeared - THE END.
I was thinking the same thing. Was the man listening to me, lol! He's probably going to encounter aunt or other villains and team up to take out Yo for reporting his criminal butt to the authorities like you're supposed to do when a criminal commits a crime. His revenge is stupid, like why go after her when your other crime would have gotten dismissed and he could have gone on with his life. Instead he adds blackmail, intent to rape, kidnap and murder....yeah lesser sentence there brainiac...

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I was thinking the same thing. Was the man listening to me, lol! He's probably going to encounter aunt or other villains and team up to take out Yo for reporting his criminal butt to the authorities like you're supposed to do when a criminal commits a crime. His revenge is stupid, like why go after her when your other crime would have gotten dismissed and he could have gone on with his life. Instead he adds blackmail, intent to rape, kidnap and murder....yeah lesser sentence there brainiac...
I hope not, it better be the end of him where we just randomly find out he got captured. I honestly thought Way was going to come back into the show via the business but instead he just rocked up to attempt to blackmail Yo and even that he couldn't do right lol.

Noire89

Simply smile
I hope not, it better be the end of him where we just randomly find out he got captured. I honestly thought Way was going to come back into the show via the business but instead he just rocked up to attempt to blackmail Yo and even that he couldn't do right lol.
That's why I'm thinking that he might team up with aunt Cray Cray or someone else of like mind to hurt Yo (even though his dumb butt got himself into the whole situation and not Yo) he didn't really completehis revenge.
I don't want him to show up again because he is just irrelevant to the whole plot in the bigger picture, even though thanks to Way our lovely couple had their firat talking and look at each other encounter. Lol! He was their match maker.( Chat liked her from the start, he just hid it lol!)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
That's why I'm thinking that he might team up with aunt Cray Cray or someone else of like mind to hurt Yo (even though his dumb butt got himself into the whole situation and not Yo) he didn't really completehis revenge.
I don't want him to show up again because he is just irrelevant to the whole plot in the bigger picture, even though thanks to Way our lovely couple had their firat talking and look at each other encounter. Lol! He was their match maker.( Chat liked her from the start, he just hid it lol!)
Theory time: Just maybe the car accident has something to do with Way ... The target was Yo but instead Chat & King end up in the car instead

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Chut love Yot since he saw her in the traditional outfit. The way he tilted his head to carefully look at her is when he sees her as his future lol. And she definitely stole his heart by invading his personal space at lunch.

Way, sigh...he is so annoying. I don't even see why they have to bring him back. He pops in here and there. The only good thing is every time he does something stupid it makes Chut care for Yot more.

Noire89

Simply smile
Theory time: Just maybe the car accident has something to do with Way ... The target was Yo but instead Chat & King end up in the car instead
I like the theory. Highly plausible.

I can add to this, that the accident makes Yo feel even guiltier towards King her newly discovered aunt. Some time later Way is caught (or killed) by the police. Chat's grandma could also add by saying something awful and so Yo leaves.