❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

san.927

sarNie Egg
Actually I'm recently love him too. He just became one of my handsome actors :love::icon12:
Im new fans of thai lakorn. Andrew is my favourite thai actor. He is so so good in acting. Im so so so in love with him now helpppppp me ><

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I love Andrew too. He's a good actor. I wonder why he didn't accept a lot of lakorns before during his younger years. Now he's coming back with lakorns back to back. Him and Anne could of paired up by then sigh. Such a waste

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love Andrew too. He's a good actor. I wonder why he didn't accept a lot of lakorns before during his younger years. Now he's coming back with lakorns back to back. Him and Anne could of paired up by then sigh. Such a waste
Back then Andrew is more of a secretive person. He took a break from lakorn to pursued other things. I think coming back he is a changed person. He is more playful and open to his co-stars. Before he doesn't even find it necessary to hang around his co-stars lol. Unfortunately, for Matt he finds her annoying so there's not much to them hahahah. But on-screen they look good together.

Though, I admired his believe. His outlook on life is insightful and made me become a fan even more.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Interesting, I didn't know Andrew found Matt annoying lol. I remember watching their first interaction at the fitting, Matt was hardcore fangirling and you could tell Andrew was like internally screaming, wanting her to chill out but since then whatever BTS clips I've seen of the two it looked like they got along just fine. The things you learn here lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Interesting, I didn't know Andrew found Matt annoying lol. I remember watching their first interaction at the fitting, Matt was hardcore fangirling and you could tell Andrew was like internally screaming, wanting her to chill out but since then whatever BTS clips I've seen of the two it looked like they got along just fine. The things you learn here lol.
Andrew is the type that you have to give him time to warm up to you. He is not a very loud person and that's what Matt basically is lol. They are polar opposite and when she fangirl over him that sets the tone in how he sees her hahahah. I am Matt's fan but she can be so random and just out of place. Unless, someone value that kind of personality then she can easily annoys them lol

Yeah, later on Matt probably have a feel of how he is so she relax and is a bit mature. Seeing her with Andrew is like seeing her with Tye when they were in kuan kamathep together. She gave him his space. Even interviews she is calm lol and Matt isn't a calm person in a sense she literally says outrageous things lol.

Imagine if Andrew and Matt gave an interview and she bust out dancing. Andrew would have given her a stupid look hahahah cause that's the type of stuff she does even as close as she was with Great when she does that he even gave her a "what the hell" are you doing look hahahah.

Only toward about a little more than halfway through the lakorn when Andrew warms up to her a bit but she was nowhere near as comfortable as he was with the likes of bella, ploy or Taew.

But I think they will have good chemistry. I have high hopes cause he seems to have good chemistry with those he doesn't care for lol

san.927

sarNie Egg
M
Andrew is the type that you have to give him time to warm up to you. He is not a very loud person and that's what Matt basically is lol. They are polar opposite and when she fangirl over him that sets the tone in how he sees her hahahah. I am Matt's fan but she can be so random and just out of place. Unless, someone value that kind of personality then she can easily annoys them lol

Yeah, later on Matt probably have a feel of how he is so she relax and is a bit mature. Seeing her with Andrew is like seeing her with Tye when they were in kuan kamathep together. She gave him his space. Even interviews she is calm lol and Matt isn't a calm person in a sense she literally says outrageous things lol.

Imagine if Andrew and Matt gave an interview and she bust out dancing. Andrew would have given her a stupid look hahahah cause that's the type of stuff she does even as close as she was with Great when she does that he even gave her a "what the hell" are you doing look hahahah.

Only toward about a little more than halfway through the lakorn when Andrew warms up to her a bit but she was nowhere near as comfortable as he was with the likes of bella, ploy or Taew.

But I think they will have good chemistry. I have high hopes cause he seems to have good chemistry with those he doesn't care for lol
Matt so cute hhh. But now they seems fine together, i think andrew already get use to it lol. I think andrew quite close with taew, in between those actress he is working with this few years. But im looking forward to the chemistry between andrew and matt. Even in the pics they look so sparking to me.

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the insight @byebye . My knowledge of Andrew off-screen is very limited, all I knew was that his a recluse of sorts but fortunately now we're getting to see more of him (taking this opportunity to thank God for blessing us with Andrew's visuals + talent ).
When two people are polar opposites, it makes for fun promotions lol.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I'm guessing Vicky is playing the sister of pra'ek' s friend. She's the girl that pra'ek falls for after he breaks up with his cheating ex. The character is very prim and proper, and he thinks that, that is the type of girl he wants.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Vicky is so glowing in the lakorn. She is pregnant pretty. Yup, pra'ek thinks he wants a prim and proper girl but ends up with someone that's opposite of her. Because n'ek in here is supposed to be even more of a childlike character than the previous one.

And when is the darn OST coming out? The lakorn is airing next week...isn't it supposed to come out 2 weeks prior?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope they use the old ost cus it was good.
Yeah, just make it a little modern it would be better. It was good but a little slow to me after listening to it a few times. I hope they don't make it like La Ong Dao where it gets slower when Kong sang it but I love Billy's version. I can listen to his version all day long.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, just make it a little modern it would be better. It was good but a little slow to me after listening to it a few times. I hope they don't make it like La Ong Dao where it gets slower when Kong sang it but I love Billy's version. I can listen to his version all day long.
Yeah, I wish they would keep the old ost for most remakes, but with a modern music. Like Klun Chivit, the original ost sounds so much better. It's been so long that I don't remember La Ong Dao ost.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am on replay with La Ong Dao and Silamenee. I love a lot of the old lakorns Ost. Most of today Ost doesn't have that feel when you listened to it you drift far away.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes, a lot of the old lalorns most are very memorable even tho I don't understand much of what they're saying, but music was good.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am counting the days. The 25th is near but seriously I need the OST before that lol.

Did this lakorn even have an opening ceremony?

I was watching a little of Massaya and I think Andrew is a better actor the older he gets. He was so boyish in that lakorn though. Now he looks like a man lol